Who Are The Real Dividers?

Old 09-01-2017, 05:43 AM
n/a

Default Who Are The Real Dividers?

I am at that point of saturation concerning Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

Yesterday while surfing channels one station that devotes its agenda to telling lies stated that Trump is the great divider.

This comment caused me to pause and ask who is it exactly that is making this claim? Why are they making this claim? Is the claim supported with evidence? Why are the claims so absolute?

I believe Deep State/Shadow government is behind most of this. To many posters this may appear to be a bit paranoid. However bear in mind that the people I am talking about spend their entire careers running our government and as such covet power and control absolute. To them a president is just a temporary employee . So its not far fetched that they would be concerned that a maverick like Trump could upset their apple cart . whereas a compliant president would be tolerated especially if controlled as was Obama.

Then we have the Democrats who were totally embarrassed and who under estimated the number of Americans who rejected their policies. Indeed you will note that all of a sudden a PRO LIFE candidate running on the Democratic ticket is now acceptable. Prior to the 2016 election a PRO LIFE issue was a non-stater on the party's platform. We now see Nancy Pelosi's public rejection of Antifa. Why because the Antifa told the liberal Democrats that they hated them as much as Republicans

So the above-mentioned parties use the public as their useful idiots to stop Trump.

If these people were all honest we would have them acknowledge the objective facts of what Trump has produced so far in policy. But MSM and the above won't give Trump a fair accounting.

So now who really are the true dividers? And by dividing us they render us impotent to stop them and their quest for total power and control. Unfortunately, we do not have a sufficient number of thinking people in this nation any longer and through gradualism they take freedom after freedom away from us disguised as the benefits to a society.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-01-2017, 06:36 AM
n/a

It's THEATER...to KEEP us all divided.

Money will be borrowed and spent...that's ALL that's important. That's the ONLY constant.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Trump is a divider, definitely. Insulting, pitting both republicans and democrats, lying constantly. Pelosi, Eliz Warren, and others are looking for a fight also.

It was a pleasure to listen to John Kasick and Dem governor of Colorado yesterday. Two men, who show great CLASS, working together, along with other governors, to put together a healthcare plan that can work for all. That is what will make America great again...not fighting.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump is a divider, definitely. Insulting, pitting both republicans and democrats, lying constantly. Pelosi, Eliz Warren, and others are looking for a fight also.

It was a pleasure to listen to John Kasick and Dem governor of Colorado yesterday. Two men, who show great CLASS, working together, along with other governors, to put together a healthcare plan that can work for all. That is what will make America great again...not fighting.
I agree that there are politicians who actually put their country first and Donald John Trump is not one of these. He has changed nothing in the ordinary way of doing things in DC. Just made it worse.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

Obama will always be the great divider for me.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Default Who Are The Real Dividers?

All politicians, left or right are scared silly by Trump and rightly so. He owes no allegiance to anyone except the American people. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. In the end voters will tell if Trump is successful not politician or so called news networks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:

That is what government does...keep us all divided into our little groups...squabbling minorities.

There IS NO healthcare plan that will cover close to 100 million people with coverage equal to a $1,000 a month plan. It will bankrupt the country...not make it great. Correction: It will worsen our financial position...we're already bankrupt...we MUST borrow every year...over $1 trillion every year. About 1/4, 25%, of the budget is borrowed.

Quote:
I agree that there are politicians who actually put their country first and Donald John Trump is not one of these. He has changed nothing in the ordinary way of doing things in DC. Just made it worse.
Ha! Show me one. Trump works for them...the real rulers...that's why he can't/won't change anything. This is all distraction as they continue to borrow and spend.

Houston will cost a FORTUNE! And it WILL be borrowed and spent. The debt limit will be raised using this as an excuse.

Quote:
Obama will always be the great divider for me.
His election was the final nail...it was America going over the precipice and really beginning to slide into a 3rd world oblivion. Within 30 years..."America" is gone...replaced by Mexico II.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
All politicians, left or right are scared silly by Trump and rightly so. He owes no allegiance to anyone except the American people. I can't wait to see how it all plays out. In the end voters will tell if Trump is successful not politician or so called news networks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He has no loyalty to anyone except what strokes his ego at the time.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
I am at that point of saturation concerning Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

Yesterday while surfing channels one station that devotes its agenda to telling lies stated that Trump is the great divider.

This comment caused me to pause and ask who is it exactly that is making this claim? Why are they making this claim? Is the claim supported with evidence? Why are the claims so absolute?

I believe Deep State/Shadow government is behind most of this. To many posters this may appear to be a bit paranoid. However bear in mind that the people I am talking about spend their entire careers running our government and as such covet power and control absolute. To them a president is just a temporary employee . So its not far fetched that they would be concerned that a maverick like Trump could upset their apple cart . whereas a compliant president would be tolerated especially if controlled as was Obama.

Then we have the Democrats who were totally embarrassed and who under estimated the number of Americans who rejected their policies. Indeed you will note that all of a sudden a PRO LIFE candidate running on the Democratic ticket is now acceptable. Prior to the 2016 election a PRO LIFE issue was a non-stater on the party's platform. We now see Nancy Pelosi's public rejection of Antifa. Why because the Antifa told the liberal Democrats that they hated them as much as Republicans

So the above-mentioned parties use the public as their useful idiots to stop Trump.

If these people were all honest we would have them acknowledge the objective facts of what Trump has produced so far in policy. But MSM and the above won't give Trump a fair accounting.

So now who really are the true dividers? And by dividing us they render us impotent to stop them and their quest for total power and control. Unfortunately, we do not have a sufficient number of thinking people in this nation any longer and through gradualism they take freedom after freedom away from us disguised as the benefits to a society.

Personal Best Regards:
Deep state collusion being proven true yet the Trump derangement syndrome goes on.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Deep state collusion being proven true yet the Trump derangement syndrome goes on.
Never in our history has a President so consistently and publicly attacked the institutions that hold our country together.

Trump attacks the press, the FBI, the DOJ, the courts, Congress, foreign allies, previous Presidents, the Pope, our intelligence agencies, the electoral process...

He’s tearing the country apart with his hate speech. That’s exactly what dictators do. It’s how Hitler got his start.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
Never in our history has a President so consistently and publicly attacked the institutions that hold our country together.

Trump attacks the press, the FBI, the DOJ, the courts, Congress, foreign allies, previous Presidents, the Pope, our intelligence agencies, the electoral process...

He’s tearing the country apart with his hate speech. That’s exactly what dictators do. It’s how Hitler got his start.
So you have no actual facts to support your opinion .

Yet ignore the actual FBI Clinton organized crime syndicate and the facts.

Tags
people, pro

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.