It's 3 AM and the telephone rings in The Barack or Hillary White House

Old 03-04-2008, 02:51 AM
n/a

Default It's 3 AM and the telephone rings in The Barack or Hillary White House

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cart...lay.cfm/49825/
Old 03-04-2008, 04:16 AM
n/a

Default Re: It's 3 AM and the telephone rings in The Barack or Hillary White House

It's 3 AM and the telephone rings in The Bush White House:

"George, it's Vice President Dick Cheney. Did you do everything I told you to do today? If not, we ought to go quail hunting real soon. It's a blast."

3:15 AM
Rinnnnnggggg

"Georgie, it's Mommy and Daddy, we just wanted to tell you what a very good boy you are, don't listen to what anyone else is saying, you're a very good boy. And please don't worry about leaving the White House, we'll buy you something else, just we always have."
Old 03-04-2008, 04:48 AM
n/a

Default Re: It's 3 AM and the telephone rings in The Barack or Hillary White House

Boy..... Chelsa 24 has too much time on her hands. It's 3am and Chelsa is probably sitting up brewing a big pot of malcontent tea and just hoping the phone rings so she can growl at someone. Go back to bed and get up on the right side.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:00 AM
n/a

These are jokes Funnygirl. I see your name doesn't quite fit. By the way, I'm in a great mood. And you?
Old 03-04-2008, 05:01 AM
n/a

It's 3am in the Clinton Whitehouse and the phone rings. Hillary answers and says to Bill, "It's for you.... someone called Monica."
Old 03-04-2008, 05:02 AM
n/a

May a smile be your umbrella Chelsea.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:08 AM
n/a

Yes, let's compare Monica to the thousands killed in Iraq. That makes a lot of sense. I think you should consider changing your name. Remember a smile's just a frown turned upside down. Do you have any more cliches?
Old 03-04-2008, 05:17 AM
n/a

Sorry, I smiled at Chels' jokes. The Clinton one had me cracking up. Actually, thought both of yours were better than the cartoon ones.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:24 AM
n/a

No Cliches..... More innocents were killed on 911 then soldiers killed in Iraq to date.
I am a Veteran Army nurse and my Husband a retired Airforce Pilot. We have both put our lives on the line for our country, for our children, and yes even for you. I have seen the cost of freedom up close and personal. I have delivered babies in makeshift tents and held the hands of the dying. I shall never belittle their sacrifice ... it makes me humble.... each and every one a hero and someone's son or daughter.
I have contributed my own time and paid my own way to help people in other countries through Doctors without borders. What have you done for humanity today?
And yes I do have a good sense of humor...... sometimes humor is your only salvation.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:33 AM
n/a

I applaud your contributions, but not your personal attack on me. I was responding to a "joke" just a JOKE! You made it personal, not me.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:23 PM
n/a

Did not like the cartoons all that much either.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:06 PM
n/a

cold Cool it gals!
Old 03-04-2008, 03:09 PM
n/a

The whole concept of Hillary's 3 AM anecdote is a joke!!!!

Partisan politics is an even bigger joke because way too much time is spent wheel spinning about the other person, the other party.

I say just cut the BS and politco mode of our country and use the same power of the pen to motivate the dead on their can representatives who spend too much time sparring with the opposite party instead of taking care of business.

It is one nation....under GOD....per the founding fathers.
Try demanding that of lawmakers.

I have a joke too...in 2006 Hillary said if the voters gave the Dems a majority in congress they would show us how to get gas prices under control. And the price of gas has done what during the last two years?
Ya-ha=hhaaah-hah.....words.....words words bought hook line and sinker by the voters.....yeow-ha-ha-haw :joke: ;D

The above is not partisan just a complaint in the form of a joke that actually Hillary reminded me of since she said on Sunday, put me in the White House and I'll show you how to bring down the price of gas...I can't help but smile...almost chuckle while paraphrasing the political emptiness of the rah-raw by her...

The above is intended to lighten the division of positions... ;D

BTK
Old 03-04-2008, 03:18 PM
n/a

Let's all go back to Hancle's post on
Who is really responsible for the mess we are in? It's not just W's fault.
Old 03-04-2008, 09:06 PM
n/a

I just heard on the radio in the car a skit about who answers the phone at 3 AM.....the White House operator....same as during the day.

The subject advert is for non thinkers who are easily duped by political spinning.

BTK

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.