Whom would you buy a used car from Trump or Comey.

Old 06-09-2017, 02:45 PM
n/a

Default Whom would you buy a used car from Trump or Comey?

Trump is a fountain of bloviation-- a bloviating blowhard. While Comey actually seems to follow a Code of Honor of sorts which I expect you will find in many people in the FBI.

Now whom would you expect would be the most honest if they were a used cars sales person? This might even be a huge insult to used cars sales people given how dishonest Donald John Trump is.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:33 PM
n/a

Troll Alert!
Attached Images
File Type: png liberal stupidity.png (132.1 KB, 5 views)
Old 06-10-2017, 07:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump is a fountain of bloviation-- a bloviating blowhard. While Comey actually seems to follow a Code of Honor of sorts which I expect you will find in many people in the FBI.

Now whom would you expect would be the most honest if they were a used cars sales person? This might even be a huge insult to used cars sales people given how dishonest Donald John Trump is.
"Code of Honor"...is usually code for...corrupt and willing to cover things up.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCPD
Troll Alert!
You don't have to warn us...we know what you are.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-10-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
You don't have to warn us...we know what you are.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I wonder why Trump supporters think they can be nasty as they can get and call Democrats and Independents TROLLS because we call Donald John Trump out on his many many lies.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder why Trump supporters think they can be nasty as they can get and call Democrats and Independents TROLLS because we call Donald John Trump out on his many many lies.
That's actually pretty evident.

They don't do well when anyone points out their lying and/or inconsistencies.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

My answer to OP's question is neither.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Are they selling cars? Obama didn't do such a good job of it with his Cash for Clunkers.
Old 06-12-2017, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Are they selling cars? Obama didn't do such a good job of it with his Cash for Clunkers.
He did OK saving the auto industry though.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:

And making US pay for it...he transferred ownership from the bondholders/shareholders to others. One day "we" owned GM...the next...someone else. Billions of taxpayer dollars...debt...went into "saving" GM...and others.

Tesla wouldn't be here today without GENEROUS government subsidies...they lose money on each car without the government aid.
Old 06-12-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
And making US pay for it...he transferred ownership from the bondholders/shareholders to others. One day "we" owned GM...the next...someone else. Billions of taxpayer dollars...debt...went into "saving" GM...and others.

Tesla wouldn't be here today without GENEROUS government subsidies...they lose money on each car without the government aid.
AND as pointed out saved the entire industry, but recall what was done was done in concert with the Bush administration and it appears they did great.

I suppose 2008 economics did not stay with some !!!
Old 06-12-2017, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

It's Official: Taxpayers Lost $16.6 Billion On The Auto Bailout - Conn Carroll
Old 06-12-2017, 01:56 PM
n/a

What is your point ????

WE STILL have an auto industry !!!

ALSO, please recall how this crisis in the auto industry happened.
Old 06-12-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
What is your point ????

WE STILL have an auto industry !!!
What is your point? Ford never received a $16 billion bailout and...we still have Ford!!!
Old 06-12-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

"The net cost to tax-payers was tallied to be $9.7 billion. But even that number is pretty meaningless. Harder to calculate, but no less real, is the economic impact of 1.55 million workers paying taxes on good jobs, fueling the economic growth of their communities, etc. There is a total of 7.25 million jobs impacted by the auto industry. Had the President not intervened, it’s not as if all those jobs would have vanished. But in the midst of a broad economic meltdown that extended overseas, $9.7 billion at the time seems cheap to insure peace of mind about keeping the auto industry in tact on a predictable course as the backbone of what is left of the U.S.’s manufacturing base."

[B]"Even with the comeback of the three companies based in the Detroit area, there are those, then as now, who feel the president over-reached. Former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, a Michigan native-son whose father was president of American Motors Corp. in the 1950s before being elected governor of Michigan, famously wrote in The New York Times in 2008: “If General Motors, Ford and Chrysler get the bailout that their chief executives asked for…, you can kiss the American automotive industry goodbye.”

Romney advocated letting the companies go bankrupt, as Obama did, but not with help from the U.S. Treasury so they could have a “controlled bankruptcy.” But the President had little choice unless he wanted to smash the U.S. auto industry with no clear picture of what would be left in the aftermath. For any company to go through bankruptcy, they need a bank or consortium of banks to provide financing. No bank or banks stepped up in 2009 to handle a GM and Chrysler bankruptcy, so the U.S. Treasury tapped Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) funds to help the auto industry."[/B]

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidki.../#2a2c02f93e83

Tags
cars, people, sales, trump, comey

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.