Why Is It?

Old 03-19-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have never attended a political meeting and never will. I went to see two people who came to town that were running for president. One was John Kennedy and the other was Ben Carson.
But you still have not told me what about me is disappointing to you ????
Old 03-19-2017, 12:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have looked that this ???? and I have come to only one conclusion. Have you been to Colorado for a visit lately? Cause I think you might have visited Maggie's Farm for some WEED and you over did it last night!

For example
Why is it that progressive deny that which is nature? Such as sex for living things is binary, not non-binary, nor interchangeable binary but binary.

Did you really think this question made any sense?
Dear Guest:

Sorry but I missed the "make love not war" movement because i was too buy working going to college and raising a family. Heck I had neighbors in Des Moines who I told ought to air out their house because their clothes smelled like mildew only to find they smoked weed..that's how in tune with the drug culture I was and am

As to you rred lettering question. yes the question I posed made sense. The position progressives take on the LGBTZBMNXZYTK.. and whatever other alpha letters they add to this list of homosexual abnormalities in order to garner progressive voters does not.

So perhaps I should repeat it in this manner. There are males and females and if you are religiously inclined there was Adam and Eve. God or nature made it so because XY male and XX female = a basis for natural procreation and that leads to babies and babies lead to retention of a population least a species go extinct.

Adam and Evan can't naturally make babies. Nor can Kaitlyn (Bruce) Chelsey (Badley) or never mind

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-19-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Rubicon is also a very self absorbed person.

Rubicon is arrogant and full of hate. He hates people because of their race...he hates people because of their registration card....he hates people he never met.

Rubicon labels people if they are not xactly like him.

Example...

Trump supporters are racist.

Of course, that is not true...yetvRubicon routinely and with no hesitation always says...."progressives are...".

His statements cannot be credited and he makes no attempt to do so ever. We, the readers on here are to accept his words as facts.

Rubicon is pompous and very full of himself.

I also am pretty darn sure you are stretching the boundaries of truth hen you say you never met him.....with all due respect, I think that is untrue., and THAT will explain much of the fervor toward you and Rubicon. Neither of you are better than anyone else on here. Because you say things, that does not mean it's true.

While you and Rubicon profess your holier than thou attitude, we are supposed to simply listen and agree BECAUSE YOU TWO SAY SO.
Dear guest:

Your remarks recall the story of the self absorbed talk show host. He ( the host) ends with "OK enough about me let's get to you (guest). Here is my first question to you (guest). what do you think about me. clever huh?

Now to your remarks. I do not know you nor a few others on here that use a person's username in vain. when I post on political Talk i address everyone as Poster or Guest and I never reveal their username

You called a poster a liar by claiming this poster and I have personally met. We have not. There are two people on this forum who know my actual name but even they have not personally met me and they have been honorable and abide by the rules of this forum of privacy.

I do not hate anyone. I do object to bad character or certain lifestyles but have always said live and let live. I just do not want their lifestyle shoved in my face.

I'm not and I am not inclined to hang with or even like snoop dog or Bow wow... what about you? My opinion about these two personalities does not make me a racist because I would not have wanted to hang with John Gotti either and I am of Italian extraction

There are a few of you on political talk that can do nothing but continue personal and hateful attacks.
I guess as they say hateful is as hateful does.

Even now you could be my friend by being friendly

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-19-2017, 01:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you in THE GROUP with Graciegirl, Rubicon and MDLNB ?

Has skin color labeling been assigned to you as part of THE GROUP ?
Dear Guest:

GG MDLNB a good group to be associated with thank you for the compliment.

I will ask you once more to please stop accusing me and for that matter GG and MDLNB of being racist. I have no such compulsion. Get your facts straight or don't you care about facts?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-19-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear guest:

Your remarks recall the story of the self absorbed talk show host. He ( the host) ends with "OK enough about me let's get to you (guest). Here is my first question to you (guest). what do you think about me. clever huh?

Now to your remarks. I do not know you nor a few others on here that use a person's username in vain. when I post on political Talk i address everyone as Poster or Guest and I never reveal their username

You called a poster a liar by claiming this poster and I have personally met. We have not. There are two people on this forum who know my actual name but even they have not personally met me and they have been honorable and abide by the rules of this forum of privacy.

I do not hate anyone. I do object to bad character or certain lifestyles but have always said live and let live. I just do not want their lifestyle shoved in my face.

I'm not and I am not inclined to hang with or even like snoop dog or Bow wow... what about you? My opinion about these two personalities does not make me a racist because I would not have wanted to hang with John Gotti either and I am of Italian extraction

There are a few of you on political talk that can do nothing but continue personal and hateful attacks.
I guess as they say hateful is as hateful does.

Even now you could be my friend by being friendly

Personal Best Regards:
Let's go through all of this.

1. I never met to call Gracie a liar. Fact is, I soft pedaled my response. If I was in error, I apologize, however, I vividly recall Gracie inviting my wife and I to dinner with her, you and your wife and two others if memory serves. If that dinner, or her remarks ON HERE about meeting you and your wife are in error, I am sorry. So, you have never met Gracie...sorry, I must have been not paying attention.

2. I refer to you by your user name simply because by the use of your signature, you obviously want to stand out. If using your username offends you, I can certainly curtail that, but everyone on here knows EXACTLY who each other is, and surely know you.

3. I have no idea on how to respond to you not hanging out with various characters. Does not make sense to me. Don't know if you are a racist, BUT I do know you use that many times in posts to identify groups. Not sure what that means, but you can explain...I do not identify that way.

4. You confuse things a bit. My entire point with you is hypocrisy and your avoidance of issues and dependence on labels of people and attacking them BY LABEL.

I DO admit that I do not care for your hypocritical sermons. Nor your obvious avoidance of any response to you. I do not like to be told not to label, as you lectured a poster for criticizing Republicans because one naval officer stepped out of bounds. Yet, routinely and daily, you will take every single progressive in the country, AVOID SPEAKING TO A SPECIFIC ISSUE, and just attack the group.

You also avoid, like the plague any criticism of Trump. You actually commented on his slip of tongue on 57 States, added an African comment also, but avoid what Trump is doing to the presidency in jusypt 60 days. HE and he alone keeps the light on HIM and off the issues. He has congress getting ready to be tied in knots because he is unable to grow up.

Anytime you wish a friendly discussion on issues, great, but I am not going to endorse your labeling of millions of people and then a general condemnation if that group. As I said saying "Trump supporters are (whatever) is wrong especially lacking any specific credibility. But you do that daily, more than once a day actually. What purpose does it serve to simply come on here......identify a group you don't like and attack them with no substance and then run off.

That, from my experience and by definition is a troll.
Old 03-19-2017, 01:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

GG MDLNB a good group to be associated with thank you for the compliment.

I will ask you once more to please stop accusing me and for that matter GG and MDLNB of being racist. I have no such compulsion. Get your facts straight or don't you care about facts?

Personal Best Regards:
I care a lot about facts. I love accumulating them....

My post was not addressed to you...it was a question since Baldwin mentioned it and I had no knowledge of a group.

Baldwin seems proud, and has acknowledged that, of being racially biased.

I did not realize you shared that so profoundly and now that I know there is a GROUP I will respond in kind

I don't think I ever accused you of anything except labeling instead of issue driven discussion.

Thanks for bringing this all together for me
Old 03-19-2017, 05:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless
Emasculated? Rubicon is not only more manly than you but a gentleman as well. He is very bright and very kind and very happy in his life. I have never had the pleasure of meeting the Rubicons, but after years and years of reading his posts both on the Political Forum and TOTV most readers have great respect for him.
Yes, he is..."emasculated."

Derived from his OWN statement in another thread, about how the women's movement only accomplished... "emasculating men."

Obviously, he's very insecure about that.

As far as "most readers have great respect for him," it's just like you to presume to speak for others.

When are you going to learn, that you're opinion carries NO MORE weight than anyone else's...and you can't control everyone?

Never mind, as that was a rhetorical question given that you're way too old now...to ever change.

Quote:
I don't know why this mention of Snopes but I just found out that Snopes is indeed biased to the left. I hadn't realized this until last week. It is very hard to find fair and unbiased sources for anything.
You're lying again.

The right has whined about Snopes being biased, because they have proved so many things you wingnuts say...as being wrong.

Just like I showed one of RubiTHECon's latest memes of supposedly being from Roosevelt...as DEAD WRONG.

I decided to use a different fact checking site, even though Snopes is recognized as one of the best, because I knew it would once again be discounted...by those who are so often proved wrong.

Like you and RubiTHECon.

Here...educate yourself.

The 6 Best Political Fact-Checking Sites on the Internet

Quote:
I am still deeply confused and even frightened by your rage at me on this Forum that I read last evening, Cold No More.

You are not gaining friends, changing minds or exerting any influence other than to anger or to dismiss your views. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the other hateful and ugly people were just another screen name of yours.

You scare me.

And there is the perfect example of why you are the nastiest, most passive-aggressive person...on this site.

You're trying to play the poor 'damsel in distress' to engender pity and support, when in fact you lead the charge in gathering your little posse with PM's...to attack others.

Newsflash...it's NOT all about you.

You are nothing more than an insignificant pi$$ant in my great life and I never even give you a thought until you post something really nasty/stupid/mean on TOTV...and then I simply call you on it.

So please, you can stop the fake drama and quit whining about 'being scared,' because intelligent folks know you're really not...and are simply trying to drum up more pity and support.

Not to worry though, you actually do have some pity from me.

As the post leader by a long shot and over 600 supposed 'internet friends,' it's obvious that you don't have a real life (and it's not your daughters fault)...and that you NEED this site to feel a modicum of usefulness and the need to matter.

For that alone, you have a measure of my pity, as I couldn't imagine being an old, nasty, fat woman...and leading your sad, empty life.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-19-2017, 05:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, he is..."emasculated."

Derived from his OWN statement in another thread, about how the women's movement only accomplished... "emasculating men."

Obviously, he's very insecure about that.

As far as "most readers have great respect for him," it's just like you to presume to speak for others.

When are you going to learn, that you're opinion carries NO MORE weight than anyone else's...and you can't control everyone?

Never mind, as that was a rhetorical question given that you're way too old now...to ever change.

You're lying again.

The right has whined about Snopes being biased, because they have proved so many things you wingnuts say...as being wrong.

Just like I showed one of RubiTHECon's latest memes of supposedly being from Roosevelt...as DEAD WRONG.

I decided to use a different fact checking site, even though Snopes is recognized as one of the best, because I knew it would once again be discounted...by those who are so often proved wrong.

Like you and RubiTHECon.

Here...educate yourself.

The 6 Best Political Fact-Checking Sites on the Internet

And there is the perfect example of why you are the nastiest, most passive-aggressive person...on this site.

You're trying to play the poor 'damsel in distress' to engender pity and support, when in fact you lead the charge in gathering your little posse with PM's...to attack others.

Newsflash...it's NOT all about you.

You are nothing more than an insignificant pi$$ant in my great life and I never even give you a thought until you post something really nasty/stupid/mean on TOTV...and then I simply call you on it.

So please, you can stop the fake drama and quit whining about 'being scared,' because intelligent folks know you're really not...and are simply trying to drum up more pity and support.

Not to worry though, you actually do have some pity from me.

As the post leader by a long shot and over 600 supposed 'internet friends,' it's obvious that you don't have a real life (and it's not your daughters fault)...and that you NEED this site to feel a modicum of usefulness and the need to matter.

For that alone, you have a measure of my pity, as I couldn't imagine being an old, nasty, fat woman...and leading your sad, empty life.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Lou. That was my P.M. to you. Just one word. Yours appear to have been deleted. Just as well.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Lou. That was my P.M. to you. Just one word. Yours appear to have been deleted. Just as well.
I have no fvcking idea of what/who you're talking about.

Just curious, but have you been diagnosed with early-onset dementia?

You sure do post like it and if so...you have my condolences.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-19-2017, 06:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have no fvcking idea of what/who you're talking about.

Just curious, but have you been diagnosed with early-onset dementia?

You sure do post like it and if so...you have my condolences.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Even people who agree with you politically think you go too far. I don't think you are Lou,now, but that is all I said in my P.M. to you. I can do a screen shot. Wanna see it?
Old 03-19-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Even people who agree with you politically think you go too far. I don't think you are Lou,now, but that is all I said in my P.M. to you. I can do a screen shot. Wanna see it?
So you have been diagnosed.

Good luck to you.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
What are you people doing with the soap opera stuff ?

Gracie...still waiting for you to tell me what about me dissapoints you.

And, the person you are after does not seem remotely like Lou....I assume that is whom you are searching for.

Although why are you trying to pin someone down like this...I do not think ColdNoMore gives a hoot whether you like him.

This post from you, and the posts earlier involving Rubicon, MDLNB, DonBaldwin and yourself concerns me.

What is going on with THEGROUP ? If this is another coup by you guys and you are doing this because of political views, we need to get others involved. You just cannot try to take over because everyone does not agree with you.

I guess this will serve as THE GROUP's response to ever discuss topics or issues. Why are you guys trying to make a soap opera of this site ? Don't start with the PMs and that crap. So childish...have a meeting p....if you don't want to discuss politics, find another play ground. I, and others are not going to be intimidated.

Stop the PM and GROUP garbage...start reading and discussing the health care bill, the budget, foreign policy...please stop making this some kind of popularity contest.

This is the same crap that destroyed the last political site. The cliques, the GROUPS, the PMs
Old 03-19-2017, 06:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
What are you people doing with the soap opera stuff ?

Gracie...still waiting for you to tell me what about me dissapoints you.

And, the person you are after does not seem remotely like Lou....I assume that is whom you are searching for.

Although why are you trying to pin someone down like this...I do not think ColdNoMore gives a hoot whether you like him.

This post from you, and the posts earlier involving Rubicon, MDLNB, DonBaldwin and yourself concerns me.

What is going on with THEGROUP ? If this is another coup by you guys and you are doing this because of political views, we need to get others involved. You just cannot try to take over because everyone does not agree with you.

I guess this will serve as THE GROUP's response to ever discuss topics or issues. Why are you guys trying to make a soap opera of this site ? Don't start with the PMs and that crap. So childish...have a meeting p....if you don't want to discuss politics, find another play ground. I, and others are not going to be intimidated.

Stop the PM and GROUP garbage...start reading and discussing the health care bill, the budget, foreign policy...please stop making this some kind of popularity contest.

This is the same crap that destroyed the last political site. The cliques, the GROUPS, the PMs
I am not in a group. I have never met Rubicon or you or any of these people. Once several years ago I tried to get a small group of Republicans together for dinner. No one could or would come. I wasn't hurt, or in anyway bothered. I am not in a group from this Forum, period and Amen. There are a couple of people, actually several that I look up too and enjoy reading what they write. They are dependable, usually witty, warm and have common sense and don't take on water easily.
Old 03-19-2017, 06:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not in a group. I have never met Rubicon or you or any of these people. Once several years ago I tried to get a small group of Republicans together for dinner. No one could or would come. I wasn't hurt, or in anyway bothered. I am not in a group from this Forum, period and Amen. There are a couple of people, actually several that I look up too and enjoy reading what they write. They are dependable, usually witty, warm and have common sense and don't take on water easily.
Glad to hear about not making this a soap opera. That's good.

Those you say you like to read and are dependable, please ask them to post on here.

I have started a number of threads with no bias at all, asking for opinions and nobody even posted. It would be something very welcome if those you mention would come here with no malice and I'll intent. Would be great to dupiscuss Syria, N Korea, budget without hearing how bad ALL progressives are.

Please get those people on here
Old 03-19-2017, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
I call BS baby...sorry don't believe a word of it.

Sure you did Laura Croft...sure you did. How many times have you saved the day?

What does a made up religion have to do with white male dominance other than white men created Catholicism? America PEAKED in the 50s in EVERY area but "toys" and technology. If you disagree I'd like to see your facts. Have we really improved as a society? Are we really happier? We in the villages don't count because the villages IS 50s America. Over 90% white. We're NOT wealthier, most of the people carry a lot of debt, the country carries $20 trillion...over $60,000 for EVERY man, woman, and child. We're broke, and we have no common culture to bind us together. We've become a bunch of squabbling minorities.

You've NEVER been treated as well as you are now by white men. Never had so much freedom. Never less responsibility too. You pawn off EVERYTHING. You "buy your way" to happiness...like the country is doing with it's borrowing. YOU are the fake. You're not as smart and you CAN'T do the work men can do. You ARE inferior baby...there is NO Laura Croft...there just isn't.

There you go...lying again...or unaware...99% white is what makes the villages what it is. Take that away and you have just another Leesburg or Wildwood.

The facts are the facts. When you disagree without facts...you show your ignorance.

Don't link another persons opinion...I want FACTS that show that diversity improved and doesn't as I state, destroy.

No it wasn't...she's lying. She just got back from seeing Hidden Figures...you know...that FARCE about some black woman teaching herself how to operate and program a newly installed IBM mainframe. The movie where they showed the white male engineers as complete idiots who couldn't see a single wire...an OBVIOUS wire "in the wrong place". The movie that expected you to believe that she's hanging around in the computer room, NOBODY else around fiddling with it, and they let her? They don't notice? They don't care that some black lady is messing with their new multimillion dollar toy that they NEED to get operational to work trajectories and such.

The movie was a farce. More delusions for women to believe. And gullible women believe it.

"What is probably the biggest difference between the Hidden Figures movie and the true story?

"You might get the indication in the movie that these were the only people doing those jobs, when in reality we know they worked in teams, and those teams had other teams," author Margot Shetterly explained. "There were sections, branches, divisions, and they all went up to a director. There were so many people required to make this happen. ... But I understand you can't make a movie with 300 characters. It is simply not possible." -Space.com"

Just average...but black women...so they made a big deal about something that MOST whites do without thinking about it.
I'm just going to say one thing more!!!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

Taking my JAG out for a spin!!!!

Tags
birds

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.