Why are democrats and liberals so upset?

Old 04-30-2017, 06:41 AM
n/a

Default Why are democrats and liberals so upset?

I hear from my liberal friends about everything that President Trump has done is ruining the country.

But then recently because of this arbitrary 100 days idea, we are hearing from those on the left that this administration has accomplished nothing in the first 100 days. Keith Olberman had a Facebook post about how the president has accomplished nothing, zero, zilch in his first one hundred days.

If he hasn't accomplished anything, what are all of his opponents up in arms about?

Some claim, even though there is no proof, that he has played golf 34 times in the past hundred days. Even if that's he case, as Hasan Minhaj said last night, you should be happy that he's playing golf and not being president.

So which is it? He's ruining the country with all of his accomplishments or he's not accomplishing anything?
Old 04-30-2017, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I hear from my liberal friends about everything that President Trump has done is ruining the country.

But then recently because of this arbitrary 100 days idea, we are hearing from those on the left that this administration has accomplished nothing in the first 100 days. Keith Olberman had a Facebook post about how the president has accomplished nothing, zero, zilch in his first one hundred days.

If he hasn't accomplished anything, what are all of his opponents up in arms about?

Some claim, even though there is no proof, that he has played golf 34 times in the past hundred days. Even if that's he case, as Hasan Minhaj said last night, you should be happy that he's playing golf and not being president.

So which is it? He's ruining the country with all of his accomplishments or he's not accomplishing anything?
He has and continues to destroy the faith in the words of our President. The trust in the White House is simply eroding.

And I suggest you read..it is not just Democrats and LIberals.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Environmental policy of the Donald Trump administration - Wikipedia

Trump's immigration, environmental, social, and other of his policies have us up in arms along with the various Russian connections to his campaign. Anthony Weiner's e-mails handed the election to Donald John Trump when FBI Director James Comey made that announcement abut 10 days before the election. Here's What the FBI Found in the Emails on Anthony Weiner's Laptop

We have a prick in the White House because of e-mails about someone's johnson.
Old 04-30-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
He has and continues to destroy the faith in the words of our President. The trust in the White House is simply eroding.

You're right, it's not just the left. Some of those of the extreme right believe that he's not conservative enough just as some on on the extreme left didn't support President Obama for not being liberal enough.

But right now his approval rating is rising and his disapproval rating is dropping, if you can believe polls. Of course these are the same polls that predicted there was a less than 15% that he would be elected, so who knows what to believe?

Right now, according to Gallup, his disapproval is 51%. You have to factor a certain number of those are on the right that think that he should be more conservative. Many of those are disappointed that he didn't get the ACA repealed or that the wall hasn't been built by now. some of his supporters, just as President Obama's supporters have an un realistic view of how fast things can be accomplished.

His approval rating is at 43% which leaves about 6% of those polled who have no opinion.

I expect that as the economy continues to grow and more, good paying jobs are created, as the ACA gets dismantled and the wall gets built, you'll see a lot of those on the right get on his side. Also we'll have to see where those 6% come down.
Old 04-30-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're right, it's not just the left. Some of those of the extreme right believe that he's not conservative enough just as some on on the extreme left didn't support President Obama for not being liberal enough.

But right now his approval rating is rising and his disapproval rating is dropping, if you can believe polls. Of course these are the same polls that predicted there was a less than 15% that he would be elected, so who knows what to believe?

Right now, according to Gallup, his disapproval is 51%. You have to factor a certain number of those are on the right that think that he should be more conservative. Many of those are disappointed that he didn't get the ACA repealed or that the wall hasn't been built by now. some of his supporters, just as President Obama's supporters have an un realistic view of how fast things can be accomplished.

His approval rating is at 43% which leaves about 6% of those polled who have no opinion.

I expect that as the economy continues to grow and more, good paying jobs are created, as the ACA gets dismantled and the wall gets built, you'll see a lot of those on the right get on his side. Also we'll have to see where those 6% come down.
Believe NONE of it...you fret over nothing...over theater. The meaningless social issues drama make the news while they rob us blind. Over a $trillion a year...
Old 04-30-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Donald Trump Goes All In for the Military-Industrial Complex | The Nation

Also not too thrilled with his military bloat.
Old 04-30-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:

I am speaking oh HONESTY.

When you lie openly; when you characterize media who does not "roll over" as fake news, and define respect as agreeing with you alone; when you continue to have pep rallies to demean others; when you make it obvious that you are NOT even trying to be President of ALL American, then I assure you that the shelf life is very short. Ups and downs for sure but as we see the deficit rise, and more of his promises go up in smoke....you cannot trust a word our President says, and your adoration may be great, but a liar will always be found out.

He destroys any good ideas he has with his dis honesty
Old 04-30-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgmental Rockface

....you cannot trust a word...but a liar will always be found out.
Honesty or honestly...Hmmmm

What about your lie yesterday? Should your lies influence your credibility and trust on this forum? Possibly you have a quota, or threshold, and you feel as long as you don't go over that amount - your good??

I just wonder when you are going to stop whining about Trump...you wasted your vote!

Which president lived up to your standards?
Old 04-30-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:

What about your lie yesterday? Should your lies influence your credibility and trust on this forum? Possibly you have a quota, or threshold, and you feel as long as you don't go over that amount - your good??

I just wonder when you are going to stop whining about Trump...you wasted your vote!

CLEARLY spell out my lie ...what thread and what post number
Old 04-30-2017, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:

That trust eroded a long time ago...where have you been? Are you sentient?

Quote:

When you lie openly; when you characterize media who does not "roll over" as fake news, and define respect as agreeing with you alone; when you continue to have pep rallies to demean others; when you make it obvious that you are NOT even trying to be President of ALL American, then I assure you that the shelf life is very short. Ups and downs for sure but as we see the deficit rise, and more of his promises go up in smoke....you cannot trust a word our President says, and your adoration may be great, but a liar will always be found out.

Who are "All American's"? Everyone who lives here? Or ONLY those who SHOULD be here.

We have 100 million Hispanics living here...that are here illegally. 50 million anchor babies had babies who are now beginning to have babies...Hispanics are the majority of children born, minorities are the majority in grade school...and whites are at 50% of the national population. 1/3 the current population doesn't belong here. They're considered citizens and they vote. They ARE breeding us out AND they are voting us out. "Sanctuary Cities" are actually cities that Hispanics have gained control over politically. They ARE taking over the country. They already own the border states/counties. When was the last time you were out west? It's already becoming Mexico II.
Old 04-30-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:

Not really sure if many of his followers care if he lies incessantly. As long as he wins that seems to be all that is important to them even if he screws them also with his policies.
Old 04-30-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

Now, that is funny. I've seen interviews where many liberals are pleasantly surprised at what he has done. If you check out the polls, you will find that it is the Democrats that they are disappointed with, because of all their resistance. This is the end of the Democrat party and many REAL Democrats are upset by it. Schumer, Pelogrosi and the new leader of the DNC are ruining it for the Democrats. Many of them do not want to be part of the left. It is TOO far left now.

Trump is doing an excellent job. And the funny thing is that the left is too naive and stubborn to educate themselves on his accomplishments in order to argue or debate it. Liberal talking points are becoming repetitious, boring and outdated.

The left is self-destructing.
Old 04-30-2017, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not really sure if many of his followers care if he lies incessantly. As long as he wins that seems to be all that is important to them even if he screws them also with his policies.
Go back to your library, Tal. I'm sure that there are plenty of overdue books that require your attention....in your mind. You still don't get it. Many of us look past the appearance of his rough verbiage to the actual results of his actions. He is doing a great job and the whole world is starting to acknowledge it. You need to get on board before you are still sitting on your @ss wondering what happened while you weren't paying attention.

Ask yourself this; what has Trump done in the past 100 days that has affected you personally? Other than rejecting your Project 90210.

I do not need to list what he has done. It's all over the internet if you need edification.

I have already asked this question of your leftard friends on here. They have conveniently ignored the question. It tends to leave them impotent.

You on the left still don't get it. When Sean Spicer made a slip of the tongue when he mentioned Nazis not gassing their own citizens, all you libtards went berserk. Now, this idiot made a holocaust joke last night at the gathering of press idiots and Hollywood celebs, and you all think he is funny. Makes one wonder whether we live in the same America or if you all want to draw lines across America to divide us.
Old 04-30-2017, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:

so as I understand this, you're more bothered by what he has said than what he has done because according to many on the left he has done nothing.
Old 04-30-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

Still waiting for you to CLEARLY spell out my lie yesterday.

Thread and post number please.

Not used to being called a liar

Tags
days, golf, president, upset, liberals

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.