Why are democrats and liberals so upset?

Old 04-30-2017, 07:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douche bag Rockface
Yes I have and will when I deem it it, but how dare you call me a liar. I was responding to a post that mentioned him, and thus I said I hate to pick on him.....I ignored you because what is said about you is evidently true...you deserve no respect whatsoever.

If you feel that reference in context was a lie, you have even less comprehension skills that you manifest in here daily.

I do not lie. Period.

You do a good job of representing the Trump lovers on here...no respect for anything or anybody but him, and the immaturity to manifest that fact in public and while shame would be appropriate, you show none.
When you said "I Hate to pick on this poster" - you were lying. If that is too complicated for you to comprehend, I can't help you...

You lied, PERIOD!
Old 04-30-2017, 07:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid (unt
And from there how do you arrive at the statement:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid (unt
While I realize that Graceless' little PM crusade tried to rally her bully clique against me and he seemed to take it most to heart (numerous threads aimed directly at me...
Old 04-30-2017, 07:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He demeans the office of the POTUS with his constant and unapologetic lies, his arrogant narcissism, his nepotism, his lack of knowledge and understanding, his pathetic insistence on making his lack of a majority election sound like the greatest victory in American political history, his hypocrisy, his attacks on anyone who disagrees with him, his blatant attempt to give significant tax breaks to only the wealthy (including himself and his family) and the impact that will have on the federal budget, his misogyny, his xenophobia, his Russian connections during the election and the bromance with Putin, and his inarticulate defining of any positive and well thought direction for the country.

Other than Gorsuch, which was meaningful for his base, and the issuing of more Executive Orders than any other sitting POTUS during the first 100 days (something he and conservatives railed against during the Obama years) most of which are meaningless, possibly the MOAB in Afghanistan, and the Syrian bombing (59 bombs on an airport that was used the next day by the Syrian Air Force to launch bombers), what has he accomplished?
Great post. I felt compelled to tell you how accurate you were in this post.

The new scary thing for me is his total lack of depth. I honestly do not believe he even understands the basics. It was said he didn't even understand what he was handing to congress with his health bill, and this tax proposal is insulting. Not what was in it, but to think a few pages could be construed as a proposal to congress. His lack of depth is surprising me.

But what he is doing to our once proud White House and our once respected presidency.

He just invited Duterte to the WH, a man who just kills people.
Old 04-30-2017, 07:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
And from there how do you arrive at the statement:

You just had your ignorant lie publicly stuffed back down your throat (don't choke ) and were completely eviscerated...so now you're trying to obfuscate.

THANKS for that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-30-2017, 08:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Speaking of which, he's been conspicuous by his absence of late.

While I realize that Graceless' little PM crusade tried to rally her bully clique against me and he seemed to take it most to heart (numerous threads aimed directly at me ) by not ceasing in the main forums...I was thinking he would only get a timeout at most.

Of course, the passive-aggressive Queen B will try to convince herself that she had no hand in driving an obviously disturbed person...completely over the edge.

Intelligent folks will, of course...know better.
I certainly hope those PM induced excursions will stop. I recall those and thought they were a thing of the past, although, and perhaps unrelated, activity one day on here that had the earmarks.

Sounds like teen girls on Facebook or something.
Old 04-30-2017, 08:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt

You just had your ignorant lie publicly stuffed back down your throat (don't choke) and were completely eviscerated...so now you're trying to obfuscate.

THANKS for that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Can't answer the question, so you throw a tantrum..
LOSER!
Old 04-30-2017, 08:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bitch Rockface
I certainly hope those PM induced excursions will stop. I recall those and thought they were a thing of the past, although, and perhaps unrelated, activity one day on here that had the earmarks.

Sounds like teen girls on Facebook or something.
You and the (unt both sound like a couple teen girls, but we all know you are old ladies...

If you got any proof anyone was conversing via PM, lets see it. Otherwise just another one of your "feelings"...
Old 04-30-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
You and the (unt both sound like a couple teen girls, but we all know you are old ladies...

If you got any proof anyone was conversing via PM, lets see it. Otherwise just another one of your "feelings"...
Look pal....get lost.

I have been on here for many years. I not only know of the PM calls to arms, I participated in one where we were sent to another forum to shut a poster down, so I know much much more than you. By the way, this poster was way out of line.

My advice,,shut up...you have not a clue.
Old 04-30-2017, 08:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
Look pal....get lost.

I have been on here for many years. I not only know of the PM calls to arms, I participated in one where we were sent to another forum to shut a poster down, so I know much much more than you. By the way, this poster was way out of line.

Look Pansy...I go where I want, when I want.
You voted for Papa Smurf in the presidential election, I don't value your opinion on ANYTHING.

If you participated , you are a teenage girl too!

But, unless you got proof, it is nothing more than just your "feeling"...
Old 05-01-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Look pal....get lost.

Hate to butt in to your little tiff, but are you admitting to being a TROLL? Just curious.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hate to butt in to your little tiff, but are you admitting to being a TROLL? Just curious.
You and your little friends should spend more time reading and learning so yo can participate in real factual discussion instead of trolling those who actually know something.

About 4 years or so, a poster on TOTV was being seriously hassled. To the point of going to another forum, not only bashing this poster personally, but listing the posters full name and home address.

The poster being harassed on here became aware of the personal attacks on this other forum along with others. And was very upset, and with good reason. The poster on here enlisted via PM a number of us regulat posters who were not involved in that sort of crap, and who this poster trusted.

I, and a number of others did visit that site, and I suppose "outed" this person, by sharing everything we knew and soundly criticizing.

If that is trolling, I plead guilty.

I have heard of that kind of PM origin attack since, and have experienced it. It is juvenile, and a vicious thing to do. This is a computer forum. When this becomes your reality you need to get help, and that help should not come from PMing your "friends" to "go get other posters" who YOU have deemed "enemies"
Old 05-01-2017, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
You and your little friends should spend more time reading and learning so yo can participate in real factual discussion instead of trolling those who actually know something.

About 4 years or so, a poster on TOTV was being seriously hassled. To the point of going to another forum, not only bashing this poster personally, but listing the posters full name and home address.

The poster being harassed on here became aware of the personal attacks on this other forum along with others. And was very upset, and with good reason. The poster on here enlisted via PM a number of us regulat posters who were not involved in that sort of crap, and who this poster trusted.

I, and a number of others did visit that site, and I suppose "outed" this person, by sharing everything we knew and soundly criticizing.

If that is trolling, I plead guilty.

I have heard of that kind of PM origin attack since, and have experienced it. It is juvenile, and a vicious thing to do. This is a computer forum. When this becomes your reality you need to get help, and that help should not come from PMing your "friends" to "go get other posters" who YOU have deemed "enemies"
So, in short the answer is "YES."

Sounds like a bunch of juveniles, but hey if you all want to play your teenie bopper games, go for it. Different strokes for different folks as they say. Sounds like you sensitive types take this stuff seriously. Tough to have a discussion when all the teenage girls on here insist on crying have calling names.

I guess to some, this is considered entertainment. It's become kind of tedious. Maybe it's time for them to shut it down until the next election cycle. Just my thought on it, not necessarily a suggestion. I really don't care, just like I do not care about any of your personal problems. Just wish you kids would find some other forum to play in. Maybe the local high school facebook site?
Old 05-01-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, in short the answer is "YES."

Sounds like a bunch of juveniles, but hey if you all want to play your teenie bopper games, go for it. Different strokes for different folks as they say. Sounds like you sensitive types take this stuff seriously. Tough to have a discussion when all the teenage girls on here insist on crying have calling names.

I guess to some, this is considered entertainment. It's become kind of tedious. Maybe it's time for them to shut it down until the next election cycle. Just my thought on it, not necessarily a suggestion. I really don't care, just like I do not care about any of your personal problems. Just wish you kids would find some other forum to play in. Maybe the local high school facebook site?
Well, since you need to persist in this.....

You friend GracieGirl is the person who solicited help with being terribly harassed by another, and I tried to help.

Since then rumors, and I have no facts that I am able to share, that she has done the same kind of things regarding folks she either does not like or whatever.

I am sure she is happy that you continue to dig at this for your little girl reasons.

I say no more because I respect promises I have made, but keep pushing.....you truely are a sick and not bright person.
Old 05-01-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, since you need to persist in this.....

You friend GracieGirl is the person who solicited help with being terribly harassed by another, and I tried to help.

Since then rumors, and I have no facts that I am able to share, that she has done the same kind of things regarding folks she either does not like or whatever.

I am sure she is happy that you continue to dig at this for your little girl reasons.

I say no more because I respect promises I have made, but keep pushing.....you truely are a sick and not bright person.
Sorry, but I do not know Gracie Girl other than your reference to her on here. I have nothing to do with her actions. I have on occasion shown that I agree with one or many of her comments, but other than that, I have no personal knowledge of her. If you have a grudge against her, why not take your cat fight outside and quit accusing the rest of us of things just to make yourself feel good? If you say something I agree with, I will tell you that, and if not I will tell you that too. Quit being so sensitive and girly, or do what you wish. I don't care. But, if you wish to pick a fight with me, bring you lunch and flashlight, because if I am in the gaming mood, you will be here for a long time. Your best bet is to be courteous and be treated civilly. I am not anyone's punching bag and I do not care what little protected group you feel you are in. I speak my mind.

I am going to choose to believe that you have me mixed up with someone else, because I am not involved in your little squabbles. I do not care if I offend you with my comments. If I am wrong, correct me with some facts. If I am right or you cannot debate my statement, then STFU. I have little patience with your little girly games.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Get rid of the women...make this men only...and all this drama ends.

How about a men only forum? They have one...why not us?

Tags
days, golf, president, upset, liberals

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.