Why did the women in white stay seated when people were honoring the navy seal?

Old 03-04-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

I read the Snopes article on Wasserman Schultz and whodiddy who didn't stand during the Tribute that says it is false and then in the last paragraph was a RANT that was MUCH more than "this was false" by a country mile. It was a biased opinion and an angry biased opinion.

People have told me Snopes is not a valid source of accuracy and now I see at the very least, biased, emotional journalism.

Another thing I checked on Pundit-Facts. Pundit-Facts was offered as proof that the Two remaining seated was incorrect. Pundit-Facts is owned by The Tampa Bay Times. Another very left leaning Newspaper. And the Poynter Institute who owns the Tampa Bay Times. It is very hard to find unbiased and unemotional journalism that does not show opinion.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I read the Snopes article on Wasserman Schultz and whodiddy who didn't stand during the Tribute that says it is false and then in the last paragraph was a RANT that was MUCH more than "this was false" by a country mile. It was a biased opinion and an angry biased opinion.

People have told me Snopes is not a valid source of accuracy and now I see at the very least, biased, emotional journalism.

Another thing I checked on Pundit-Facts. Pundit-Facts was offered as proof that the Two remaining seated was incorrect. Pundit-Facts is owned by The Tampa Bay Times. Another very left leaning Newspaper. And the Poynter Institute who owns the Tampa Bay Times. It is very hard to find unbiased and unemotional journalism that does not show opinion.
It's actually IMPOSSIBLE to find completely unbiased journalism. So stop looking for it/at it. Turn OFF the TV. ALL it does is try to sell you something...a product OR an idea. Something you'd probably be better off without.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Disgusting.
Disgusting!!!

And despicable!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg benghaziVictims.jpg (47.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg khizr-khan-300x197.jpg (18.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg DNC-Child-Illegal.jpg (62.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 03-04-2017, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's actually IMPOSSIBLE to find completely unbiased journalism. So stop looking for it/at it. Turn OFF the TV. ALL it does is try to sell you something...a product OR an idea. Something you'd probably be better off without.
There was a very few years ago, pre Obama, a better attempt to present just the facts, without the opinion of the writer. To ME, that is good journalism. Most journalists are left leaning, until they own property, have children and are faced with some heavy real life realities of illness or death or separation. Then they become Republicans. IF they learn from experience.

Tags
white, people, honoring, navy, seal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.