Why are we there

Old 02-23-2015, 09:43 AM
n/a

Default Why are we there

Why has ISIS become so strong. One reason is if we would have never gone into Iraq I dont think Husein would have allowed them to become what they are today. It was his country and it was going to be his way. Also we took the chemical weapons away from Syria, who do you think he was fighting. Now we want to help them. I really think the old saying the US creates it enemies is so true. Once we were there why did we pull out of Iraq . We left the country a mess. Only because of a campaign promise. This war in the middle east has been fought for hundreds of years and it will never be won. Global economy also has contributed to the problem. When you have something some one else needs you hold it over their heads until they fight you for it. Just an opinion. Read about Vladimir Tepes (his real name)(aka Vlad Dracula) and basically the same thing was going on then. It hasn't changed and never will. Russia warned us I think it was in the 80's to stay out of Afghanistan but did we listen no.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.