Ann Coulter May 21

Old 05-24-2011, 07:15 AM
n/a

Default Ann Coulter May 21

Very good letter in the Daily Sun today regarding Right Wing Nut Ann Coulter. Coulter had her Sunday column about "liberal men have a history of disgusting behavior". She brought out several examples - but somehow forgot other examples such as: Arnold Schwarzenegger diddling the household help and getting her pregnant; John Ensign of Nevada resigning in order to avoid an ethics probe about his affairs and payoffs for the affairs; Gov. Mark Sanford of South Carolina who flew to Brazil (while lying to his wife and constituents about where he was going) to be with his stripper-girlfriend; and of course, my all-time favorite, Newt Gingrich who filed for divorce while his wife had uterine cancer. Hey, all those dudes that Ann Coulter "forgot" about were REPUBLICANS.

So, it seems as though there are many "liberal men" who have disgusting behavior, there is plenty of disgusting behavior to spread among the Republicans, too.

Coulter puts a very effective propaganda technique in use. It is called the "half truth". Put some facts forward that are true but do not tell the whole truth. Too much of that going around on both sides of the aisle.

Let's all try to be better than that. I am including myself.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:19 AM
n/a

Referring to Arnold Schwarzenegger as a Republican is also a "half-truth".
Old 05-24-2011, 07:24 AM
n/a

Sort of like the half-truth of referring to him as an "actor", isn't it?
Old 05-24-2011, 07:48 AM
n/a

I still remember the joke about why Arnold was welcomed into that political family. A bit in poor taste but... The punch line was "They're trying to breed a bullet-proof Kennedy".
Old 05-24-2011, 10:04 AM
n/a

Referring to Ann Coulter as human is a "half-truth".
Old 05-24-2011, 11:17 AM
n/a

DJPlong, That was in extremely poor taste. Not funny at all. Why even post that?

Dale - Yours was very funny!
Old 05-24-2011, 11:31 AM
n/a

Because, at the time, the concept of a right-wing Austrian Republican marrying into the *extreme*-left liberal Kennedy clan was incredulous.

NOW, Arnold is considered a RINO by many (if not most).
Old 05-24-2011, 11:36 AM
n/a

Ann Coulter is a hottie. Brains and beauty with a sharp wit, sassy, sexy, smart confident. Doesn't need half truths. I agree what kind of a man has a child with another woman when he is still married and then leaves his wife who is dying of cancer and need more of his support now then ever...Why John Edwards of course.

Guys we can all agree this is not good behavior and irrespecitve of whom it should be rebuked.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:29 PM
n/a

Default Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Very good letter in the Daily Sun today regarding Right Wing Nut Ann Coulter. Coulter had her Sunday column about "liberal men have a history of disgusting behavior". She brought out several examples - but somehow forgot other examples such as: Arnold Schwarzenegger diddling the household help and getting her pregnant; John Ensign of Nevada resigning in order to avoid an ethics probe about his affairs and payoffs for the affairs; Gov. Mark Sanford of South Carolina who flew to Brazil (while lying to his wife and constituents about where he was going) to be with his stripper-girlfriend; and of course, my all-time favorite, Newt Gingrich who filed for divorce while his wife had uterine cancer. Hey, all those dudes that Ann Coulter "forgot" about were REPUBLICANS.

So, it seems as though there are many "liberal men" who have disgusting behavior, there is plenty of disgusting behavior to spread among the Republicans, too.

Coulter puts a very effective propaganda technique in use. It is called the "half truth". Put some facts forward that are true but do not tell the whole truth. Too much of that going around on both sides of the aisle.

Let's all try to be better than that. I am including myself.
I just do not get it. Why do progessives (liberals) insist on calling people they disagree with "nut" or "stupid"? You made a good point in your post but unfortunately said something negative about yourself at the same time.
JJ
Old 05-24-2011, 02:41 PM
n/a

Default Coulter a hottie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Ann Coulter is a hottie. Brains and beauty with a sharp wit, sassy, sexy, smart confident. Doesn't need half truths. I agree what kind of a man has a child with another woman when he is still married and then leaves his wife who is dying of cancer and need more of his support now then ever...Why John Edwards of course.

Guys we can all agree this is not good behavior and irrespecitve of whom it should be rebuked.
Your taste is in your you know what.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:00 PM
n/a

Jim, if you do not know why Ann Coulter is a Right Wing Nut, there is no use in trying to explain it to you. I do not believe I said stupid in that post. She is a very good business woman and has found her niche of believers through her newspaper column, radio show, books, and personal appearances. I wish I had her business acumen so I could be a multi-millionaire, too.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:49 PM
n/a

Actor...You need to understand that if it is female then she starts immediately as a 5 (scale 1-10). I love women, I have always loved women but have only been in love with one woman my whole life. I say all of this with great respect for the opposite sex and thank God for his wisdom for creating them.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:15 PM
n/a

This was used on me once here so I guess it's fair game. I'm sure Ann Coulter causes a warm tingle up the legs of Richie, rubicon, Klassen, Blue Heron and others. What I feel when I see or hear her is the icy coldness of pure evil. I truly mean that.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:36 PM
n/a

Default She' s a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Actor...You need to understand that if it is female then she starts immediately as a 5 (scale 1-10). I love women, I have always loved women but have only been in love with one woman my whole life. I say all of this with great respect for the opposite sex and thank God for his wisdom for creating them.
skank.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:45 PM
n/a

Actor..."she's a skank"......and your point is Dems are not use to realist. They prefer their news folded into large doses of illusionary euphoria. So when someone like Annie unfolds a truth the immediate reaction is " that won't compute" "that won't compute" But I will defend your right to do so

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.