Why has America become so partisan?

Old 04-14-2017, 02:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Your funny. How am I funny...you mean.......

Personal Best Regards:
You're....a pseudo-intellectual and a fake.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-14-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

And (unt is a bold face liar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Rockface - WTF? You and Don working the racist theme together? You guys PMing each other? You provide data that he slapped down like he knew it was coming..either you are working with him or you can't argue your way out of a paper sack.

You knew Don was comparing African Americans to Caucasian Americans,, and you post "softball" links..

Why did you not post links to the 38 African Americans that outsold Caucasian Americans??

Why did you not post 10 African American CEO'S that are more successful than all Caucasian American CEOs??

Think idiot! Think outside the box, post a few communities that are 99% white and violent...

Blow him out of the water...there are multiple story buildings in Africa and they are not built out of mud!

Old 04-14-2017, 03:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villagesperson View Post
Not worth the effort. You guys epitomize "sick in the head".

I still think both of you do this for fun.....anyone serious would have been put on media long ago...then...

Anyway, just read you can be ignored in this forum...bye
So you see Rockface and Don are in cahoots too!

Good advice on ignoring them, thanks!!

Old 04-14-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's FICTION...a MOVIE...it's NOT real. Women NEVER beat men.
Rainman went to see a Disney cartoon because he heard they had gay candlesticks.
Old 04-14-2017, 07:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Rockface - WTF? You and Don working the racist theme together? You guys PMing each other? You provide data that he slapped down like he knew it was coming..either you are working with him or you can't argue your way out of a paper sack.

You knew Don was comparing African Americans to Caucasian Americans,, and you post "softball" links..

Why did you not post links to the 38 African Americans that outsold Caucasian Americans??

Why did you not post 10 African American CEO'S that are more successful than all Caucasian American CEOs??

Think idiot! Think outside the box, post a few communities that are 99% white and violent...

Blow him out of the water...there are multiple story buildings in Africa and they are not built out of mud!

Sorry man...madam...whatever...

It's just too easy to rip apart "equality" because there is none. Like I said...I read the 1st four from his link and saw right away how lame their "businesses" were.

There ARE NO blacks who outsold ALL the whites. A slight few may have outsold a few whites, but whites DOMINATE the corporate world.

There are no black CEOs better than all the whites. There may be a few, but not very many. People want the best, if there's a black there, it's propaganda...they WANT the black customer. CEOs just do with a smile and a pep talk what the board wants anyway...anyone COULD be the CEO...just like anyone COULD be the president.

There are NO 99% white violent communities like there are violent black communities...you might find one or two, but there are literally THOUSANDS of violent black communities.

Yes...there ARE some multistory buildings in Africa...but they are outside influence. Much of Africa didn't have the wheel a few hundred years ago. They are cave men thrown into a modern world.

But you knew all this already and are simply baiting the idiots who have no clue how brainwashed they are.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:24 PM
n/a

Default I expect it is a waste of my time but

Quote:
OK, just so we keep this in the realm of rational thought, the post to which my post responded was intelligently, if incorrectly, theorizing that all political partisanship in America was caused by those on the left. I simply pointed out, by listing those right wing groups, that some of it also comes from the right. I'm not sure how your rant addresses that issue at all, but maybe you can calmly explain without including Monica's dress and racism, which have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
Sadly. you are blind to the facts.

You express your dismay about people blaming the left.
Did your not see OBAMA blame it all on the Republicans-the right. You and so many other liberals hold the conservatives the Republicans to a higher standard then you do your own.
Sadly, I agree with you. With people like Obama, Billy and Hillary how can anyone call them honorable.
As to racisim-that is the charge of the left wing. I am not a racist-I AM HOWEVER ANTI GIMMMMMEEEEEEE AND ANTI YOU OWE ME. I for one do not advise people unless IT IS THE WAY I RUN MY LIFE.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sadly. you are blind to the facts.

You express your dismay about people blaming the left.
Did your not see OBAMA blame it all on the Republicans-the right. You and so many other liberals hold the conservatives the Republicans to a higher standard then you do your own.
Sadly, I agree with you. With people like Obama, Billy and Hillary how can anyone call them honorable.
As to racisim-that is the charge of the left wing. I am not a racist-I AM HOWEVER ANTI GIMMMMMEEEEEEE AND ANTI YOU OWE ME. I for one do not advise people unless IT IS THE WAY I RUN MY LIFE.
You are, I fear, PARTISAN, thus incapable of seeing that political partisanship comes from the right. left, and center.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:26 AM
n/a

Default I've learned several things on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
ignore list still working on political forum.

Nice! I can see who posted too but not what they wrote. It silences the jealous insecure trolls on here.

If someone thinks i need to see something. Quote the jerk. Otherwise just ignore the dingleberry. It usually is dirtbag or dingleberry now. Offal seems to be taking a break.
first not to be like many of the posters.

Second what a dingleberry is. I either hung out in better or worse circles-we called them. After star trek-klingons.
Old 04-15-2017, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
first not to be like many of the posters.

Second what a dingleberry is. I either hung out in better or worse circles-we called them. After star trek-klingons.
Used to hear that word once in a while from Butch a fellow Earl Wooster High School attendee when a pretty girl liked me more than that guy. Locker room talk.

These people on my Ignore List sure post a lot except for affald. Maybe he is on another deserved "vacation" thanks to the Moderator but who knows.
Old 04-15-2017, 03:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Gerrymandering, no term limits, money in elections, and no need to balance federal budget. IMO
And most people selectively silo their news sources.
Old 04-15-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're....a pseudo-intellectual and a fake.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I am curious what number did you assign to the above robo post? Is it #2, #3. #1?

Also how do you determine when you want to use #3 as opposed to #1?

Is it based on how emotionally involved you become . I mean do you say "that post makes me really mad it deserves a #1" or "that one is kind of mild it rates a #3."

Do you have specially designed robo-responses for me?

Truly a peaceful and joyful Easter.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-15-2017, 06:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
I am curious what number did you assign to the above robo post? Is it #2, #3. #1?

Also how do you determine when you want to use #3 as opposed to #1?

Is it based on how emotionally involved you become . I mean do you say "that post makes me really mad it deserves a #1" or "that one is kind of mild it rates a #3."

Do you have specially designed robo-responses for me?

Truly a peaceful and joyful Easter.

Personal Best Regards:
1. When to use You're and Your | Learn English

2. The difference between you're and your (grammar lesson)

3. How to correctly use your and you're - Quora

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-15-2017, 06:29 PM
n/a

My theory on partisanship today is that people treat elections and political parties like sports contests and favorite sports teams. Once they commit to the left or right, they support that "team" regardless of the circumstances. Partisans won't listen to any type of fact or reason that suggests that their team may be in the wrong. Your team can be terrible, but you will cheer for that team no matter what.

It's no longer about good government, but only about winning. It explains the irrational bashing of Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, and now Donald Trump. I don't think it was as bad during the administrations of Ronald Reagan or George H. W. Bush.

How Congress became so partisan, in 4 charts - The Washington Post
Old 04-15-2017, 06:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
My theory on partisanship today is that people treat elections and political parties like sports contests and favorite sports teams. Once they commit to the left or right, they support that "team" regardless of the circumstances. Partisans won't listen to any type of fact or reason that suggests that their team may be in the wrong. Your team can be terrible, but you will cheer for that team no matter what.

It's no longer about good government, but only about winning. It explains the irrational bashing of Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, and now Donald Trump. I don't think it was as bad during the administrations of Ronald Reagan or George H. W. Bush.

How Congress became so partisan, in 4 charts - The Washington Post
Great post. I think you got it.

In present time, we see Trump supporters getting wrenched backs twisting to change positions with him.

Why do you think issues are not discussed on here. Folks lock in with Trump and it matters not what YOU think but what he thinks.

It is not just Trump, as it permeates both parties.

I first felt this during the Bush/Gore campaign and felt it was sealed with all the controversy in that election. Each party now has to get even and become a party of NO.

Tags
real, partisan, america

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.