Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

Old 03-09-2015, 08:49 PM
n/a

Default Its

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You may be right about the tea party. They stand for responsibility, self reliance, and morality. Things that no longer resonate in this country full of takers and moochers.
Your twisted demented view of what's right for the country that is really what's wrong. You lost the civil war, get over it!
Old 03-10-2015, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your twisted demented view of what's right for the country that is really what's wrong. You lost the civil war, get over it!
Good one! Actually the tea party, under The auspices of the KKK, kept the white man in dominance through violence, intimidation, and Jim Crow until the black (Pun intended) days of the sixties and seventies. Ah how they long for the "good old days".
Old 03-10-2015, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Good one! Actually the tea party, under The auspices of the KKK, kept the white man in dominance through violence, intimidation, and Jim Crow until the black (Pun intended) days of the sixties and seventies. Ah how they long for the "good old days".
YIKES! A good reminder why NOT to post after boozing it up!
Old 03-10-2015, 09:45 AM
n/a

Hillary's "missing" 3 MONTHS of emails from her server apparently. Something smells fishy...

And Obama claims he didn't know about her private email account(s) until the news broke? Really? Years of emails back and forth and he NEVER wondered why her email was coming from a private (non-government) address?

Sounds like ANOTHER scandal in the "most transparent" administration ever.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary's "missing" 3 MONTHS of emails from her server apparently. Something smells fishy...

And Obama claims he didn't know about her private email account(s) until the news broke? Really? Years of emails back and forth and he NEVER wondered why her email was coming from a private (non-government) address?

Sounds like ANOTHER scandal in the "most transparent" administration ever.
At some point the level of lying and deception becomes too much even for the most obtuse and fanatical liberal to swallow
Old 03-10-2015, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
At some point the level of lying and deception becomes too much even for the most obtuse and fanatical liberal to swallow
FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug | Blog | Media Matters for America

Flashback to 2007; remember when five million emails were lost at George Bush's White House? Fun times.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
In addition to your post making no sense (as usual) you're stuck in the wrong century
Old 03-10-2015, 02:24 PM
n/a

BREAKING NEWS: Hillary REFUSES to hand over server to an outside third party!

She says, "Trust me, the only emails I deleted were private!"

THIS IS A COVER-UP!!!!!
Old 03-10-2015, 03:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS: Hillary REFUSES to hand over server to an outside third party!

She says, "Trust me, the only emails I deleted were private!"

THIS IS A COVER-UP!!!!!
Yes, who in the world could possibly object to trusting Hillary Clinton?? 😄

Surely the Dems can do better that this pathetic fraud?
Old 03-10-2015, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
FLASHBACK: When Millions Of Lost Bush White House Emails (From Private Accounts) Triggered A Media Shrug | Blog | Media Matters for America

Flashback to 2007; remember when five million emails were lost at George Bush's White House? Fun times.
Flash forward to the present ... the issue is about installing a private server in your bedroom upon which to then conduct official government business. WTF???

Even though you can never admit it on TOTV, you know you would never buy a used car from this woman. She makes Nixon look trustworthy.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, who in the world could possibly object to trusting Hillary Clinton?? 😄

Surely the Dems can do better that this pathetic fraud?

Dems could, but who is better positioned to kick every republican candidates butt? In a poll out today, Hilary leads Scott Walker in his home state of Wisconsin by nine points.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dems could, but who is better positioned to kick every republican candidates butt? In a poll out today, Hilary leads Scott Walker in his home state of Wisconsin by nine points.
i can't remember ... 20 months before the 2008 election, by how many points was a little known democrat challenger from Illinois leading the likely Republican ? Polls at this point don't mean much

Actually I'm a little worried now Hildebeast may be tarnished and cast aside by the Dems for a younger woman. I want Walker to run against Hillary.
Old 03-10-2015, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Flash forward to the present ... the issue is about installing a private server in your bedroom upon which to then conduct official government business. WTF???

Even though you can never admit it on TOTV, you know you would never buy a used car from this woman. She makes Nixon look trustworthy.
Anyone else see her "mood" change on a dime and she gets a "nasty witch" look when she gets directly challenged by a reporter? You don't have to be a psychiatrist to see her anger seething below her drooping, wrinkly jowls.

I thought I saw this years ago but my suspicion was confirmed when I read this book from an officer who carried the nuclear football for Clinton. The author said EVERYONE universally hated/despised Mrs. Clinton because she treated everyone so poorly. She routinely and publicly berated subordinate staff and employees. Even her personal staff routinely HID from her! This lady is not befitting the office.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dereliction-Duty-Eyewitness-Compromised-Americas/dp/0895260603]Dereliction of Duty: Eyewitness Account of How Bill Clinton Compromised America's National Security: Robert Patterson: 9780895260604: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]
Old 03-10-2015, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Anyone else see her "mood" change on a dime and she gets a "nasty witch" look when she gets directly challenged by a reporter? You don't have to be a psychiatrist to see her anger seething below her drooping, wrinkly jowls.

I thought I saw this years ago but my suspicion was confirmed when I read this book from an officer who carried the nuclear football for Clinton. The author said EVERYONE universally hated/despised Mrs. Clinton because she treated everyone so poorly. She routinely and publicly berated subordinate staff and employees. Even her personal staff routinely HID from her! This lady is not befitting the office.

Dereliction of Duty: Eyewitness Account of How Bill Clinton Compromised America's National Security: Robert Patterson: 9780895260604: Amazon.com: Books
My husband and I both were amazed at how quickly she lost her cool - obviously has not learned anything from her husband. Can't imagine this woman leading our country - she may actually do a worse job than our current community organizer, if that is even possible.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
My husband and I both were amazed at how quickly she lost her cool - obviously has not learned anything from her husband. Can't imagine this woman leading our country - she may actually do a worse job than our current community organizer, if that is even possible.
I don't think it's possible. Obama will go down as THE WORST president in history. Kinda too bad as he's now polluted the water for any other black person as totally incompetent.

When he fist-bumped and chest-bumped other world leaders is when I stopped paying attention.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.