Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

Old 03-11-2015, 02:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The point is it is a private server on private property.
Your point, in this instance, is a perfect example of being Clintonian. We would expect nothing less.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:41 PM
n/a

I don't know how anyone could respect this woman. She and her husband have zero integrity.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:03 PM
n/a

To the poster you have got to be kidding me do you remember history at all.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:10 PM
n/a

In a poll released yesterday, Hilary Clinton leads Gov Scott Walker in his home state of Wisconsin by 52% to 43%. Walker also trails both VP Biden and Sen Elizabeth Warren in the same poll.

Clinton leads Walker in Wisconsin - Public Policy Polling
Old 03-11-2015, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
In a poll released yesterday, Hilary Clinton leads Gov Scott Walker in his home state of Wisconsin by 52% to 43%. Walker also trails both VP Biden and Sen Elizabeth Warren in the same poll.

Clinton leads Walker in Wisconsin - Public Policy Polling
I'm pretty sure those poll results are before Hillary gets indicted for violation of the Federal Records Act and using classified information on a non-accredited "private" home server
Old 03-11-2015, 04:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm pretty sure those poll results are before Hillary gets indicted for violation of the Federal Records Act and using classified information on a non-accredited "private" home server

Rest assured, that ain't never happening. Colin Powell and Condi Rice did exactly the same thing. As have numerous other politicians.

This isn't the smoking gun you'd like it to be.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
R
This isn't the smoking gun ...
I have a few questions:

If there's no smoking gun, meaning there's nothing to hide, then why didn't Hillary simply hand over the server to an INDEPENDENT and NEUTRAL third party and let that third party sort the private/work emails?

Once the work emails are separated from the private, Hillary is free to delete them and the public will never see them.

By refusing this request for a third party, and by already deleting some 32,000 emails Hillary deemed private, it sure gives an appearance of impropriety, does it not? Is her handling of this in keeping with a transparent Obama administration? Would this be indicative of her administration if she became president?

Finally, can you HONESTLY say this is the way you would like to see this type of "situation" handled?
Old 03-11-2015, 04:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Rest assured, that ain't never happening. Colin Powell and Condi Rice did exactly the same thing. As have numerous other politicians.

This isn't the smoking gun you'd like it to be.
By saying Powell and Rice did "exactly the same thing" makes it abundantly clear you literally have no idea of what you're talking about
Old 03-11-2015, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
By saying Powell and Rice did "exactly the same thing" makes it abundantly clear you literally have no idea of what you're talking about
Old 03-11-2015, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have a few questions:

If there's no smoking gun, meaning there's nothing to hide, then why didn't Hillary simply hand over the server to an INDEPENDENT and NEUTRAL third party and let that third party sort the private/work emails?

Once the work emails are separated from the private, Hillary is free to delete them and the public will never see them.

By refusing this request for a third party, and by already deleting some 32,000 emails Hillary deemed private, it sure gives an appearance of impropriety, does it not? Is her handling of this in keeping with a transparent Obama administration? Would this be indicative of her administration if she became president?

Finally, can you HONESTLY say this is the way you would like to see this type of "situation" handled?

Hilary said yesterday at the press conference that the server was set up for President Clinton, so wouldn't handing over the server give a third party access to the president's records? Once this information was turned over, it would be just a matter of time until the National Inquirer would be publishing all kinds of garbage. What do people think are in Hilary's emails that is so earth-shattering?
Old 03-11-2015, 05:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Perfect. Another hit and run. If you have some information, spit it out.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hilary said yesterday at the press conference that the server was set up for President Clinton, so wouldn't handing over the server give a third party access to the president's records? Once this information was turned over, it would be just a matter of time until the National Inquirer would be publishing all kinds of garbage. What do people think are in Hilary's emails that is so earth-shattering?
Bill Clinton, it's been reported, sent only two emails during his ENTIRE presidency.

I have no idea what's in her emails that she's so concerned about. Why not just hand them over and be done with it? It sure leads to an awful lot of speculation by reporters, politicians, those investigating her, and ordinary citizens of BOTH political parties. Nearly all the major news organizations are unsympathetic to her answers at yesterday's news conference. If there's nothing to hide, why create this artificial "scandal"? IF she's innocent, what does she gain by having this huge and ongoing controversy? How has she helped her case for being transparent?
Old 03-11-2015, 05:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bill Clinton, it's been reported, sent only two emails during his ENTIRE presidency.

I have no idea what's in her emails that she's so concerned about. Why not just hand them over and be done with it? It sure leads to an awful lot of speculation by reporters, politicians, those investigating her, and ordinary citizens of BOTH political parties. Nearly all the major news organizations are unsympathetic to her answers at yesterday's news conference. If there's nothing to hide, why create this artificial "scandal"? IF she's innocent, what does she gain by having this huge and ongoing controversy? How has she helped her case for being transparent?
Hilary Clinton said yesterday that she deleted her personal emails, so how does she hand over stuff that's been deleted? The other emails (55,000 pages) have been turned over to the State Department, and they will release them as soon as they declassify them.

Isn't it possible that Bill Clinton used the server for work other than emails; such as material about the Clinton Foundation?
Old 03-11-2015, 05:57 PM
n/a

If Hillary refuses to be forthright about turning over emails when she was sec of state, I can only imagine what a secretive, locked down administration she would create if she were to become president. This is not a great way to enter national politics, in my humble opinion.

Hardcore voters on the left and right will favor or oppose her regardless. What decides elections is those less ideologically committed swing voters in the middle. I can't imagine her secretive demeanor and refusal to allow a neutral third party to view the emails will help her candidacy. I believe it's an entirely reasonable request that she's refusing, and I think it will give many voters cause for concern. It just doesn't smell right.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hilary Clinton said yesterday that she deleted her personal emails, so how does she hand over stuff that's been deleted? The other emails (55,000 pages) have been turned over to the State Department, and they will release them as soon as they declassify them.

Isn't it possible that Bill Clinton used the server for work other than emails; such as material about the Clinton Foundation?
Whoever installed those servers, no doubt installed BACKUP servers.

Personally I think you're "warm" with regards to the Clinton Foundation and its donors, but I think you're incorrect with regard to the gender.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.