Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

Old 03-11-2015, 06:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If Hillary refuses to be forthright about turning over emails when she was sec of state, I can only imagine what a secretive, locked down administration she would create if she were to become president. This is not a great way to enter national politics, in my humble opinion.

Hardcore voters on the left and right will favor or oppose her regardless. What decides elections is those less ideologically committed swing voters in the middle. I can't imagine her secretive demeanor and refusal to allow a neutral third party to view the emails will help her candidacy. I believe it's an entirely reasonable request that she's refusing, and I think it will give many voters cause for concern. It just doesn't smell right.
Do not worry your old grey head about it any further. Sec. Clinton will be the next President of the USA for 8 years.

Just get outside, play golf, enjoy a Happy Hour now and then, and be content living in The Villages knowing your country is being managed by a fine woman.

Old 03-11-2015, 09:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do not worry your old grey head about it any further. Sec. Clinton will be the next President of the USA for 8 years.

Just get outside, play golf, enjoy a Happy Hour now and then, and be content living in The Villages knowing your country is being managed by a fine woman.

Absolutely right. Remember, if you can, that you are now in the minority. The voting blocks that are being catered to are women, African-Americans, Hispanics, voters under age 35, gay/lesbian - most of this block is Liberal, social minded, and do not want to be lectured to by (nothing derogatory meant, just descriptive) old white men who have made careers out of politics.

Get used to it.

Old 03-11-2015, 10:45 PM
n/a

trailer, hillary the movie. - Bing Videos

Old 03-11-2015, 11:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
What a hag! Could you imagine be married to it?

Old 03-12-2015, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Absolutely right. Remember, if you can, that you are now in the minority. The voting blocks that are being catered to are women, African-Americans, Hispanics, voters under age 35, gay/lesbian - most of this block is Liberal, social minded, and do not want to be lectured to by (nothing derogatory meant, just descriptive) old white men who have made careers out of politics.

Get used to it.
That's a nice racist and derogatory comment ... We would expect nothing less from an authoritarian leftist mindset which is so perfectly exemplified in your post

Old 03-12-2015, 11:11 AM
n/a

Quote:

"Fine woman" ... the level of denial and pretzel twisting logic you have to endure is simply amazing to watch ... ie truly. Hildebeast could rob a bank and you would no doubt find a way to rationalize it

Old 03-12-2015, 11:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Perfect. Another hit and run. If you have some information, spit it out.
The information is out there for anyone to obtain. You didn't bother to do any research and simply relied upon Dem talking points that you regurgitated back in a lemming like fashion. Then you got upset when I said you literally don't know what you're talking about, and that remains an accurate observation

Old 03-12-2015, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's a nice racist and derogatory comment ... We would expect nothing less from an authoritarian leftist mindset which is so perfectly exemplified in your post

As stated, YOU (old, white men) are the new minority. Your votes are insignificant since there are fewer left every day.

GET USED TO IT.

Old 03-12-2015, 05:02 PM
n/a

Who the hell does Clinton think she is? She doesn't have to follow Government security protocal on emails? What else is she hiding? And why should we trust her opinion on what emails should be turned over or not. She has already proven to be a sneak. How many has she sent out of the country that are not saved or backed up by our Government. Who would know what she is saying and dealing with no sensor?

The fact that she believes it is owed her astounds me...

Old 03-12-2015, 05:19 PM
n/a

I have to agree - old white men and labor unions have served their purpose and it is time to move. Personally I am looking at the likes of Rubio. Appears to be honest, young and fresh. Hillary is old news - same old, same old only in a skirt!

Old 03-12-2015, 05:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who the hell does Clinton think she is? She doesn't have to follow Government security protocal on emails? What else is she hiding? And why should we trust her opinion on what emails should be turned over or not. She has already proven to be a sneak. How many has she sent out of the country that are not saved or backed up by our Government. Who would know what she is saying and dealing with no sensor?

The fact that she believes it is owed her astounds me...

Hillary Clinton - Latest 2014 Polls and Approval Ratings - POLITICO

Maybe because she's polling at 60% in the democratic primary and beating every possible republican contender, and 80% plus of democrats support her, would be my guess.

Old 03-12-2015, 06:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
As stated, YOU (old, white men) are the new minority. Your votes are insignificant since there are fewer left every day.

GET USED TO IT.
I repeat ... your ongoing string of semi-deranged,racist rants (often incoherent ) give us all insight into why people like you, should you ever get in power, can be counted on to screw things up totally.

As I recall you live just off the coast of Venezuela ... how fitting

Old 03-12-2015, 06:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary Clinton - Latest 2014 Polls and Approval Ratings - POLITICO

Maybe because she's polling at 60% in the democratic primary and beating every possible republican contender, and 80% plus of democrats support her, would be my guess.
There is no live lost between Obama and the Clintons. There is a rumor floating around that Valerie Jarrett is working behind the scenes to dethrone Hildebeast. It's interesting and has some plausibility ...it's clear HRC botched her press conference so this will be playing itself out over the next few weeks

Old 03-12-2015, 06:39 PM
n/a

I know that, for Hillaryphiles, no amount of information regarding her private email system will ever prove persuasive …

However for those who still retain an ability for assessing evidence and critical thinking, this story may be interesting to you.

A leading FOIA expert says her system was “laughable”

Freedom of Information Act expert: Clinton's email system 'laughable' - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Old 03-12-2015, 07:22 PM
n/a

In respects to a Clinton, dont forget Bill said (I did not inhale) and I did not have sexual relation with that women) need I say more.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.