Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

Old 03-12-2015, 07:27 PM
n/a

Media Adopt Double-Standard With Demands For Independent Review Of Clinton Email | Research | Media Matters for America

Every state department employee, whether they use the government server or other server, decides for themselves what emails to save.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:54 PM
n/a

Boy, I haven't seen a single coherent argument (from a self-avowed liberal) supporting Hildebeast's email scandal.

When the libs start abandoning the beast...she's REALLY in trouble. I bet one of these hackers find the goods on her and posts it somewhere - Wikileaks?

This stinks just like the "mysterious" discovery of the Rose Law Firm billing records on top of a file cabinet IN THE WHITE HOUSE (AFTER it had already been searched!)

It's amazing how two Arkansas idiots could possibly have risen as high as they have. Well, when you consider how many low information liberals there are it starts to become clear.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:31 PM
n/a

There's that GOP hate that keeps this country's government running so well. Unbelievable the mentality of some of these people, term used looely.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
There's that GOP hate that keeps this country's government running so well. Unbelievable the mentality of some of these people, term used looely.
I'm sorry when I first skimmed this I thought you were referring to that unfortunate but widespread medical condition known as Liberal Rage. Elizabeth Warren or Howard Deaniac comes to mind.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Media Adopt Double-Standard With Demands For Independent Review Of Clinton Email | Research | Media Matters for America

Every state department employee, whether they use the government server or other server, decides for themselves what emails to save.
In reading the link you cite, which is produced by genuine nutjob David Brock , it's amazing to see the long list of liberal media types now gunning for Hildebeast. I hope she can survive this ( for selfish reasons)

The policy is USG wide but does not allow employees to set up private servers in private bedrooms with the obvious intent of evading the law. This is not a complex topic -- She acted dishonestly and violated numerous laws.
Old 03-13-2015, 06:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Absolutely right. Remember, if you can, that you are now in the minority. The voting blocks that are being catered to are women, African-Americans, Hispanics, voters under age 35, gay/lesbian - most of this block is Liberal, social minded, and do not want to be lectured to by (nothing derogatory meant, just descriptive) old white men who have made careers out of politics.

Get used to it.
Lou is here.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Lou is here.

Lou seems to have a hang up on “old white men” … I’m starting to get more insights into his animus and resentments. I’m wondering if he’s transgendered or something as he seems angry.
Old 03-13-2015, 04:16 PM
n/a

If he isn't here he should be. The tea party wackos are here in force!
Old 03-13-2015, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Lou is here.
Quote:
All the same ones that assured us, without a doubt, it would be a landslide victory for Mitt Romney in 2012.
Old 03-13-2015, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
All the same ones that assured us, without a doubt, it would be a landslide victory for Mitt Romney in 2012.
Last time I checked, the subject of this thread is Hildebeast's qualifications to become president ... you guys keep changing the subject especially since her botched press conference
Old 03-15-2015, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Removing the highlighted word turns it to be completely accurate.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:02 PM
n/a

An Open Letter to hdr22@clintonemail.com

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/15...?_r=0&referrer
Old 03-16-2015, 04:58 PM
n/a

In twitter burst, Hillary Clinton slams GOP for working

Hillary Clinton has taken on the GOP and the way they have handled the Loretta Lynch nomination to be attorney general. No other AG nominee in the history of this country has waited four months to be confirmed by the senate.

This is not a republican issue or a democratic issue, this is a civil rights issue, and it's time for women across the country to organize and demand better. We need marches from Maine to California, from Washington to Florida.
Old 03-16-2015, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
In twitter burst, Hillary Clinton slams GOP for working

Hillary Clinton has taken on the GOP and the way they have handled the Loretta Lynch nomination to be attorney general. No other AG nominee in the history of this country has waited four months to be confirmed by the senate.

This is not a republican issue or a democratic issue, this is a civil rights issue, and it's time for women across the country to organize and demand better. We need marches from Maine to California, from Washington to Florida.
I think this is totally wrong (my opinion).
I think congress is stalling/taling it's time/call it what you will.....to assure we do not get another Holder/racist in the position.
It has nothning to do with the fact she is a woman.

And does anybody think Clinton is playing the gender card? It may be the only positive she has left in her dirty laundry bag of tricks.
Old 03-16-2015, 06:25 PM
n/a

The Right-Wing Media's Nonsense Attacks On Attorney General Nominee Loretta Lynch | Blog | Media Matters for America

Read these right wing media attacks against Federal Prosecutor Loretta Lynch. In several cases, these attacks are against a completely different Loretta Lynch. So much for getting the facts correct.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.