Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

Old 03-20-2015, 06:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
There is no simple and honest answer, because we lay people have no idea how this works. Aren't donations pledged when the foundation meets in NYC the same time as the UN General Assembly meeting?

As far as these foreign countries getting any special favors from the secretary of state, this would be highly improbable. Under the US constitution, only the president sets foreign policy and the secretary of state is his emissary, traveling around the world to see that his policies are implemented.

The Clinton Foundation books are open for all to inspect.
Your inability to make a simple distinction between appropriate and inappropriate behavior for a senior Government officer is open for all to see ... thanks for in effect answering the question in spite of your attempt to dodge it
Old 03-20-2015, 07:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm going to ask you a simple question. I'm hopeful you will provide a simple and HONEST answer ...

Do you think it's appropriate for a Secretary of State to solicit donations from foreign leaders to her personal Foundation??

That would be absolutely inappropriate.
Old 03-20-2015, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
That would be absolutely inappropriate.
I totally agree that asking for donations from foreign leaders while you are secretary of state would be absolutely inappropriate, and this is something that was never done by Hilary Clinton.
Old 03-20-2015, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I totally agree that asking for donations from foreign leaders while you are secretary of state would be absolutely inappropriate, and this is something that was never done by Hilary Clinton.
If Hillary Clinton had even thought of doing such a thing as secretary of state, there would be all kinds of congressional investigations. Even the GOP wouldn't make up something this bizarre.
Old 03-21-2015, 06:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
I hate to have to break the news to you ... but that is what she apparently did and the primary reason why she set up her own mail server. The objective was to make sure any incriminating emails never got into the hands of a congressional committee.
Old 03-21-2015, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
I hate to have to break the news to you ... but that is what she apparently did and the primary reason why she set up her own mail server. The objective was to make sure any incriminating emails never got into the hands of a congressional committee.
And you know this because???????????????????
Old 03-21-2015, 11:50 AM
n/a

OK for the die hard Clinton/no matter what supporters (not derogatory but factual) why was/is it OK that she not only did not follow the guidelines of communications for the secretary of state......she knowingly violated the law and the protocols set up to keep the information honest, transparent where security allows and available.

Why does the government now have to go through jumping through hoops to get what the would and should have by the protocols of her then office.

Now why is it OK that she allowed/directed that to happen?

My opinion? As a lawyer she wanted to insure she had control of anything that would incriminate or affect her ability to deny. She has the background and the training to use, abuse and or hide behind the letter of the law. She with the help of her counsel know exactly how far out to go on the thin ice of truth. Lawyers don't lie....they just do not tell the truth!

Instead of attacking my opinion first. Please answer the question asked. Then have your say about my opinion.
Old 03-21-2015, 11:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you know this because???????????????????
When I see a charmingly naive question such as yours, I'm reminded of the young boy in La Grange TX who, when first learning about the Chicken Ranch, asked "what goes on inside a whorehouse anyway?"
Old 04-09-2015, 08:39 AM
n/a

April 9, 2015 - Paul Blooms As Clinton Wilts In Colorado, Iowa, Virginia, Quinnipiac University Swing State Poll Finds
PDF format

---

COLORADO: Paul 44 - Clinton 41
IOWA: Paul 43 - Clinton 42
VIRGINIA: Clinton 47 - Paul 43

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's lead is wilting against leading Republican presidential candidates in three critical swing states, Colorado, Iowa and Virginia, and she finds herself in a close race with U.S. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky in each state, according to a Quinnipiac University Swing State Poll released today. In head-to-head matchups, every Republican candidate effectively ties her in Colorado and almost all Republicans effectively tie her in Iowa.

2016 Presidential Swing State Polls Poll - April 9, 2015 - Paul Blooms As Clinton Wilts I | Quinnipiac University Connecticut
Old 04-09-2015, 09:06 AM
n/a

Just wait until if and when she comes forward and declares she is running.
Then the gloves will come off and the wilt will turn into an unrecoverable slide.
Just like 2008.
Old 04-18-2015, 09:41 AM
n/a

Some more good news for Hillary as she rolls towards the nomination.

The prostitutes of Nevada are now endorsing her and, much to my relief, Bill announced that he too is solidly behind these women.

The hookers are especially impressed with Hillary's foriegn policy record as we all are ... the rise of ISIS, Iran about to go nuclear and Russia on the warpath. Heckuva job indeed.

Anyway, good to know the "ho's" are supporting her.

‘Hookers for Hillary’ initiative kicks off at Bunny Ranch; something Bill can get behind! - BizPac Review
Old 04-18-2015, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nixon was booted because of watergate and now we are talking about someone the democrats are saying "she is the most experience to run for president" does hooking herself up privately for e-mail sound like experienced or corrupt?
Old 04-18-2015, 04:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nixon was booted because of watergate and now we are talking about someone the democrats are saying "she is the most experience to run for president" does hooking herself up privately for e-mail sound like experienced or corrupt?
Yes. Very experienced at corruption, deception, lying and faking caring. Look how well she plays the loving wife....ON CAMERA (good politics she thinks.....phony some of us think).

The democrats know they can do better. Just waiting for the right moment where and when it won't look like they wanted to do it....you know like 2008.
Old 04-18-2015, 06:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Watergate was tame compared to many of Hillary's scandals and for that many of the scandals past and present by the Washington set.

Nixon was a gifted statesman compared to many in Washington. but there was one critical difference. The liberal media took delight in destroying conservatives and nothing has changed to this day
Old 04-19-2015, 09:18 AM
n/a

Agree they are personality traits. Still waiting to hear One thing this woman accomplished as secretary of state? Answer is nothing but to the clueless they will say "what difference does it make"?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.