Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

Old 04-19-2015, 12:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yes. Very experienced at corruption, deception, lying and faking caring. Look how well she plays the loving wife....ON CAMERA (good politics she thinks.....phony some of us think).

The democrats know they can do better. Just waiting for the right moment where and when it won't look like they wanted to do it....you know like 2008.
Hillary is a wonderful wife.

Just because she screams and screeches at Bill, while throwing plates and dishes at him (ie actually drawing blood at one point according to Secret Service sources) is no reason for any of us to be "judgmental"
Old 04-19-2015, 01:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary is a wonderful wife.

Just because she screams and screeches at Bill, while throwing plates and dishes at him (ie actually drawing blood at one point according to Secret Service sources) is no reason for any of us to be "judgmental"

If this is the best you got against Hillary, we might as well declare 'game over' and don't even bother selecting a sacrificial lamb to run against her from the ever growing list.

How about we meet at your campaign headquarters on election night and pop the champagne like we did in 2008 and 2012, when the Daily Sun reported that residents at Lake Sumter Landing were euphoric (their words, not mine). There must have been a lot of Obama supporters out that night.
Old 04-19-2015, 08:18 PM
n/a

78% of 18-29 year olds favor marriage equality.

But yeah, let's run a bunch of old right wing wackos who think they have a right to tell people who they can marry.

Hilary in a landslide.
Old 04-20-2015, 07:12 AM
n/a

I was just listening to Fox News and they had yet another anti-Hillary Clinton story on.

I got to thinking (since I do not watch Fox News on a regular basis, I am still able to think for myself), that instead of all the anti-Hillary stories, WHY are they not doing POSITIVE stories about all the accomplishments of the Republivan candidates and prospective Republican candidates?

They could incorporate these personal positive positions with the positive positions of the Republican party instead of just focusing on trying to tear down Mrs. Clinton or President Obama.
Old 04-20-2015, 07:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
78% of 18-29 year olds favor marriage equality.

But yeah, let's run a bunch of old right wing wackos who think they have a right to tell people who they can marry.

Hilary in a landslide.
I think it is so sad that we have reduced the office of the President of the United States to issues such as gay rights, women's rights, who can give the most freebies out while in office, etc. Not to say that these are not important issues to discuss, but shouldn't the President have more pressing issues to deal with - like the safety of our country for one thing? Aren't leadership qualities and experience more important than ideology for a President? If the majority really does think as you do, I'm afraid we are in real trouble as a country.

Give me a real leader who has integrity, experience, and a willingness and ability to bring people together, and I will vote for him or her no matter what party!
Old 04-20-2015, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think it is so sad that we have reduced the office of the President of the United States to issues such as gay rights, women's rights, who can give the most freebies out while in office, etc. Not to say that these are not important issues to discuss, but shouldn't the President have more pressing issues to deal with - like the safety of our country for one thing? Aren't leadership qualities and experience more important than ideology for a President? If the majority really does think as you do, I'm afraid we are in real trouble as a country.

Give me a real leader who has integrity, experience, and a willingness and ability to bring people together, and I will vote for him or her no matter what party!
Totally agree ... reducing the key qualifier for a Presidential candidate to their position on homosexual marriage is MORONIC. This is especially the case in a dangerous world that is the result of botched foreign policy for the last 15 years or so
Old 04-20-2015, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
If this is the best you got against Hillary, we might as well declare 'game over' and don't even bother selecting a sacrificial lamb to run against her from the ever growing list.

How about we meet at your campaign headquarters on election night and pop the champagne like we did in 2008 and 2012, when the Daily Sun reported that residents at Lake Sumter Landing were euphoric (their words, not mine). There must have been a lot of Obama supporters out that night.
I need to correct you in a few areas.

1. I have no doubt that Hillary is capable of winning. Have never said she couldn't

2. She can win because there are growing numbers of ignorant people, often illegally here, who will readily vote for whatever Santa Claus candidate the Dems put on their ticket.

3 if Hillary does win in 2016 I too will be at the Square but with a large bottle of booze to drown my sorrows

4. However, my key assertions remain intact and impregnable to any factual refutation. To wit, Hillary is a mean spirited shrew who loathes the common people... she is a totally transparent phony and a money grubbing liar. Her email incident is a case study in a level of premeditated prevarication that would make Nixon proud. Her fabulous wealth stems from her trading on her name and selling access to foreign powers.

Now come on ... you are a very smart woman, and I'm confident that while you may support her policies, you don't condone her behavior or lack of character
Old 04-20-2015, 07:55 AM
n/a

Everyday more insight into Clinton and her notion of why she thinks she is entitled to be POTUS:

Articles: Why Hillary Can't Be in the Moment

Something everyday....it can't all be made up.
Old 04-20-2015, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:

I - and probably others here - would like to know who you believe has the traits you listed.

Experience in what? Being an elected leader, being experienced in making foreign policy, experience in bringing political factions together?
Old 04-20-2015, 08:39 AM
n/a

Integrity, character, and leadership experience all matter - a lot. This country had the rare chance to elect somebody with outstanding character, credentials, and business experience but went for the left wing rhetoric and the ideology of envy and class hatred instead. Mitt Romney would have been an outstanding President. You blew it America and we are now a lesser country than we could have been because of it. Clinton is as transparent as Obama if people would just open their eyes. This is not a left or right issue - she lacks character as demonstrated by numerous lies and deceptions.

Quote:
I - and probably others here - would like to know who you believe has the traits you listed.

Experience in what? Being an elected leader, being experienced in making foreign policy, experience in bringing political factions together?
Old 04-20-2015, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

I agree with the previous poster - Mitt Romney would have been a great choice regarding leadership qualities, experience, and integrity; and we all now know for a fact his foreign policy knowledge was far superior to the current President. Now here's where it gets tricky - does he espouse my political views? I would have to say no to that in some areas, but you see, I can rise above some aspects of my ideology if I think a candidate clearly has what it takes to lead a country.
Old 04-20-2015, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
I agree with the previous poster - Mitt Romney would have been a great choice regarding leadership qualities, experience, and integrity; and we all now know for a fact his foreign policy knowledge was far superior to the current President. Now here's where it gets tricky - does he espouse my political views? I would have to say no to that in some areas, but you see, I can rise above some aspects of my ideology if I think a candidate clearly has what it takes to lead a country.
Mitt was not perfect but he is very very SMART !! Unlike Obama, Mitt actually professes an intellectually coherent foreign policy world view

By the way, not that it's related, Mitts ncaa brackets score was something like 99.9% percentile. Does anyone know what Obamas score was??
Old 04-20-2015, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

So why isn't there a big 'draft Mitt Romney' movement at the grass roots level today? As far as we know, he is still available and would stand head and shoulders above the current crop of GOP candidates that showed up in NH this past week-end.
Old 04-20-2015, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
So why isn't there a big 'draft Mitt Romney' movement at the grass roots level today? As far as we know, he is still available and would stand head and shoulders above the current crop of GOP candidates that showed up in NH this past week-end.
Just waiting. Let us hope the same is true of better democratic candidates.
Old 04-20-2015, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just waiting. Let us hope the same is true of better democratic candidates.
As campaigns launch, poll finds GOP field stays tight - CNN.com

The difference is that Hillary Clinton beats all her GOP rivals by a minimum of 14 points, and the leading GOP candidate, Jeb Bush is only garnering 17% of the GOP vote. This new CNN has some very interesting numbers to chew on.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.