Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

Old 05-03-2015, 03:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I am not doing your research for you. Sorry.
Not what I asked.
The answer is the expected usual.
Forget it.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wal-Mart is experiencing an unprecedented run on the sale of tube socks today!
I am VERY upset. Your tube sock idea sounded pretty cool so I thought I'd give it a try as well with my special lady. But, there were no socks to be found!!!

Can I borrow a (clean) pair?
Old 05-03-2015, 07:03 PM
n/a

Is Hillary Clinton honest enough to be president? That's the subject of this WaPo article. (the answer is NO btw)

For Hillary Clinton, a trust deficit to surmount - The Washington Post

Old 05-03-2015, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am VERY upset. Your tube sock idea sounded pretty cool so I thought I'd give it a try as well with my special lady. But, there were no socks to be found!!!

Can I borrow a (clean) pair?

Old 05-04-2015, 06:00 PM
n/a

Despite Sustaining Hits, Hillary Clinton Remains 'Formidable' in 2016 NBC/WSJ Poll - NBC News

Ha - the needle never moves. Despite everything that's being thrown at her, Hillary Clinton still leads all GOP candidates by a minimum of six points. This from a new NBC poll just released today.

And the president's approval rating is at a two year high of 48%.
Old 05-04-2015, 06:21 PM
n/a

Of course! And an airplane headed for a mountain is still considered flying.

Old 05-04-2015, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course! And an airplane headed for a mountain is still considered flying.

This from the same people that promised Mitt Romney would win in a landslide, and before that thought Sarah Palin was capable of being president. Pardon us if we don't trust your expert opinion.
Old 05-04-2015, 11:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
This from the same people that promised Mitt Romney would win in a landslide, and before that thought Sarah Palin was capable of being president. Pardon us if we don't trust your expert opinion.
Old 05-05-2015, 06:42 AM
n/a

Old 05-05-2015, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Despite Sustaining Hits, Hillary Clinton Remains 'Formidable' in 2016 NBC/WSJ Poll - NBC News

Ha - the needle never moves. Despite everything that's being thrown at her, Hillary Clinton still leads all GOP candidates by a minimum of six points. This from a new NBC poll just released today.

And the president's approval rating is at a two year high of 48%.
The needle does in fact move:
Hillary Clinton Takes Hit in WSJ Poll, but Holds Edge Over GOP Rivals - WSJ
Old 05-06-2015, 01:04 PM
n/a

Bill Clinton says there's not a "shred of evidence" (how ironic given the shredding of an email server) that show Hillary did anything wrong. Plus, he's not the greatest spokesman for the Clinton Crime Family Foundation as it turns out.

The Clintons
Old 05-06-2015, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bill Clinton says there's not a "shred of evidence" (how ironic given the shredding of an email server) that show Hillary did anything wrong. Plus, he's not the greatest spokesman for the Clinton Crime Family Foundation as it turns out.

The Clintons
He does not say she or he did not do anything wrong. They are hiding behind the law by stating there is not a shred of evidence.

You know it is not illegal unless you get caught.
Old 05-06-2015, 03:33 PM
n/a

The demographics have swung to the point where Clinton will probably be elected. Most people really don't care or they vote a straight party line without understanding the issues. The fact that she is fundamentally dishonest and appears to have contempt for the average American really doesn't resonate with most people. I recommend hunkering down in the bubble because the future doesn't look very bright.

Quote:
He does not say she or he did not do anything wrong. They are hiding behind the law by stating there is not a shred of evidence.

You know it is not illegal unless you get caught.
Old 05-06-2015, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
The demographics have swung to the point where Clinton will probably be elected. Most people really don't care or they vote a straight party line without understanding the issues. The fact that she is fundamentally dishonest and appears to have contempt for the average American really doesn't resonate with most people. I recommend hunkering down in the bubble because the future doesn't look very bright.
I think your analysis is pretty good about the demographics swinging. The Dem strategy is twofold

1. keep blacks "on the liberal planation" by promising stuff,destroying their families and hating conservatives to keep them dependent on the Dem party

2. import as many destitute illegal aliens as possible from leftist countries (eg Mexico), and give them stuff too in exchange for their vote.

Many middle class American Dems are really / truly are not bothered by HRC's dishonestly and lack of character. They seem to delight that she gets away with it and posters will typically respond by saying "yeah, but she's leading in all the polls etc" ... which makes your point about the demographics swinging, along with a general decline in morals and culture.
Old 05-06-2015, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think your analysis is pretty good about the demographics swinging. The Dem strategy is twofold

1. keep blacks "on the liberal planation" by promising stuff,destroying their families and hating conservatives to keep them dependent on the Dem party

2. import as many destitute illegal aliens as possible from leftist countries (eg Mexico), and give them stuff too in exchange for their vote.

Many middle class American Dems are really / truly are not bothered by HRC's dishonestly and lack of character. They seem to delight that she gets away with it and posters will typically respond by saying "yeah, but she's leading in all the polls etc" ... which makes your point about the demographics swinging, along with a general decline in morals and culture.
There has been discussion of the blind acceptance of the average democratic voter who "doesn't care, etc.

What does it say about the democratic leadership that also allows Clinton to tread all over basic decency and honesty.
Have we degenerated to the point where the only aspect that matters is party?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.