Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

Old 07-08-2015, 10:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This is so hysterical coming from the party that thought Sarah Palin was qualified to be President of the United States.
To remain civil about the subject if the measuring bar for candidate being qualified is Clinton then by all means Palin was/is qualified.....with Clinton being of suspect character that would put Palin significantly higher in the pecking order.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:15 PM
n/a

Palin was Governor of Alaska and therefore had experience running a state. Clinton has no such experience.

Quote:
This is so hysterical coming from the party that thought Sarah Palin was qualified to be President of the United States.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:22 PM
n/a

Doesn't it bother any of the Clinton supporters that she is a liar? I personally would not vote for someone who clearly thinks I am stupid by lying repeatedly to me.

Quote:
To remain civil about the subject if the measuring bar for candidate being qualified is Clinton then by all means Palin was/is qualified.....with Clinton being of suspect character that would put Palin significantly higher in the pecking order.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Doesn't it bother any of the Clinton supporters that she is a liar? I personally would not vote for someone who clearly thinks I am stupid by lying repeatedly to me.
I do not think that anyone should compare Hillary Clinton's service with Ssrah Palin's service Clinton comes out the winner hands down.

The problem is that she does not tell the truth and worse than that, for me anyway, is she is a compound liar...a PROVEN compound liar, who has never apologized for any action.

Those are strong words, but it fits and of course we all know how to search to prove that fact. Even Democrats will give you that point.

The Democrats have a problem. She is it....there will be nobody else. They must support her. I certainly will withhold my critiques of her, if the democrats on the board will not come on here and profess her "wonderfulness" which is a fools errand.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:54 PM
n/a

Hilary and Bill
well, who wears the pants
ha ha
after Barry Husein the moslim
let s see how another Clinton POS works out for us
USA is in big trouble
but i do not think most realize it
frog in boiling water analogy
good night America how are u
Old 07-08-2015, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hilary and Bill
well, who wears the pants
ha ha
after Barry Husein the moslim
let s see how another Clinton POS works out for us
USA is in big trouble
but i do not think most realize it
frog in boiling water analogy
good night America how are u
I always get after the left wing troll gang, and have to tell you that your post is not funny and not welcome
Old 07-08-2015, 12:58 PM
n/a

well last time i checked

we have freedom of speech in USA unless the libtards have ended that for us poor idiots

Villages libs uck say
Old 07-08-2015, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
well last time i checked

we have freedom of speech in USA unless the libtards have ended that for us poor idiots

Villages libs uck say
Yep. You don't have to check further.

You can post whatever you like. I may be conservative, but I do not think smart aleck cracks serve any purpose whatsoever. The forum, to my understanding, was set up to DISCUSS issues of politics and like interest.

Just me, but the kind of remark you defend are funny perhaps in some situations, and again this is just me,I would prefer adult conversation. The remarks can be seen in emails, heard at taverns or neighborhood gatherings.

When you post such things, you forfeit your right to object to the "other side" mocking comments. They serve no purpose.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:22 PM
n/a

free speech is a funny thing , some like it some don't.
like i just bought my first confederate flag.never wanted one before
. but when the do gooders tell me i can t have one i say up yers.
also why does amazon and nascar make them untouchable, but what about the Nazi flag and swastika, which is worse, you can buy these and fly them any where??????????
Old 07-08-2015, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, pretty funny. Even funnier is what we got instead. Goes to show ya, anyone can hold the office. But, we have seen in the last 5-6 years that not everyone can do the job.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:26 PM
n/a

Oh, so this really is a serious subject, and not a joke? Sorry. I thought someone was being facetious when they started this thread.

Ok, how about this?
The Clintons have a long history of shady financial dealings, and apparently are still up to their old tricks.
Other than mileage, Hilary's State Dept service consisted "What difference does it make?" Shows you how much loyalty she has to those that are killed during her leadership.
While I worked for the State Dept (in IT) it was a violation to utilize personal email for duty. She was supposed to be leading by example and the same rules apply to her. She also had classified information on her personal computer/server. And yet, not only is she not incarcerated, but she wasn't even charged.
We won't go into the influence peddling her husband and she were involved in, under guise of charitable donations, or whatever they are calling their so-called "fund."
Does anyone remember the angry response she snapped when being interviewed in Africa? That goes a long way for being a "people person." Not to mention the quotes from the White House secret service and other service staff when she resided there.
Oh, how about their theft of items belonging to the White House (silverware/china) when they left. Of course, she DID say that they were penniless when they left D.C.

Yep, she is a real trustworthy example of D.C. politics....NOT!
Old 07-08-2015, 03:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, so this really is a serious subject, and not a joke? Sorry. I thought someone was being facetious when they started this thread.

Ok, how about this?
The Clintons have a long history of shady financial dealings, and apparently are still up to their old tricks.
Other than mileage, Hilary's State Dept service consisted "What difference does it make?" Shows you how much loyalty she has to those that are killed during her leadership.
While I worked for the State Dept (in IT) it was a violation to utilize personal email for duty. She was supposed to be leading by example and the same rules apply to her. She also had classified information on her personal computer/server. And yet, not only is she not incarcerated, but she wasn't even charged.
We won't go into the influence peddling her husband and she were involved in, under guise of charitable donations, or whatever they are calling their so-called "fund."
Does anyone remember the angry response she snapped when being interviewed in Africa? That goes a long way for being a "people person." Not to mention the quotes from the White House secret service and other service staff when she resided there.
Oh, how about their theft of items belonging to the White House (silverware/china) when they left. Of course, she DID say that they were penniless when they left D.C.

Yep, she is a real trustworthy example of D.C. politics....NOT!
Don't forget that she had the CIA kill Vince Foster when his niece, Jody Foster, was having an affair with John Hinkley.
Hillary also was famous for sneaking in dachunds late at night at the White House and having dog fighting betting nights with the rich and powerful in Washington. Her favorite dog, Pickles, was always the winner - go figure that the dog fights were fixed.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Please respond with the question to which Sec. Clinton asked "What difference does it make?". Looking forward to your reply. Doubt if you know, though.

A poster said a president must have integrity. Well, George "Weasel" lacked that trait completely as did his puppet master, Cheney.
You obviously are misinformed and ignorant of the character of Bush. But, I have found that to be a standard for those that voted for the present mistake residing in the White House.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:40 PM
n/a

loser 1 Hussein Obamma liar in chief
loser 2 Hillary, ( Sir Edmund Haha) liar in waiting
but have no fear the elite of America ( professors, Judges, Media) will have their way and flush what is left of our great and wonderful country.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hilary Clinton said yesterday that she deleted her personal emails, so how does she hand over stuff that's been deleted? The other emails (55,000 pages) have been turned over to the State Department, and they will release them as soon as they declassify them.

Isn't it possible that Bill Clinton used the server for work other than emails; such as material about the Clinton Foundation?
You are kidding, right? They will release them as soon as they DECLASSIFY THEM? If she had classified information on that unencrypted system, then there is no question that she committed a felony. The question is, why isn't she incarcerated? Look up the statute regarding the safe keeping of classified material.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.