Why Hillary Clinton is Clearly Qualfied to be President

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #271  
Old 04-29-2015, 09:14 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The Clinton Crime Family Foundation "forgot" to report about 1,100 foreign donations.

Hey, no big deal because it's a charity right?

So anyone who is offended by the Clintons selling and peddling influence have to remember, this is honest graft and thus ok. Plus, they are liberals and therefore immune to criticism as long as they tell us they have good intentions. Their credulous lemmings will no doubt continue to swallow that hook, line and sinker.

Clinton Foundation Failed to Disclose 1,100 Foreign Donations - Bloomberg Politics
  #272  
Old 04-29-2015, 09:26 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

And so far she has been running for less than a month.
Plenty of time for her to be knocked off her perch.

What would be refreshing is foe even the Clinton supporters to at least be thinking they better be looking for an alternate candidate to back.

She had less controversy than currently experiencing and she was knocked from her inevitable candidate perch....by an unknown, unqualified candidate who was also surrounded in controversy!

She will not survive. Her personna will not be able to handle the steep climb she has ahead. And this will continue right up until she is dethroned by her own party...AGAIN.
  #273  
Old 04-29-2015, 10:55 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

She's gonna win by a landslide. You right wingers are so afraid of her you started your lies 6 months before she even announced her running.. Wow, a woman president, a black woman attorney general, and a black president. Yall are gonna need new batteries for your pacemakers if this keeps up. Lol
  #274  
Old 04-29-2015, 11:06 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And so far she has been running for less than a month.
Plenty of time for her to be knocked off her perch.

What would be refreshing is foe even the Clinton supporters to at least be thinking they better be looking for an alternate candidate to back.

She had less controversy than currently experiencing and she was knocked from her inevitable candidate perch....by an unknown, unqualified candidate who was also surrounded in controversy!

She will not survive. Her personna will not be able to handle the steep climb she has ahead. And this will continue right up until she is dethroned by her own party...AGAIN.

Senator Bernie Sanders is announcing his candidacy for president tomorrow, Thursday. This should really give Hillary Clinton pause.

It's unclear if Sanders will run as a socialist (which he is) or an independent (which he is) or a democrat (which is who he aligns himself with in the senate).
  #275  
Old 04-29-2015, 11:09 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
She's gonna win by a landslide. You right wingers are so afraid of her you started your lies 6 months before she even announced her running.. Wow, a woman president, a black woman attorney general, and a black president. Yall are gonna need new batteries for your pacemakers if this keeps up. Lol

These are exciting times we are living in. I only hope I live long enough to finally see a woman elected president of the United States.

Women of America Unite. It is time we move this country forward.
  #276  
Old 04-29-2015, 11:10 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

OMG here comes Sarah
  #277  
Old 04-29-2015, 11:10 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
She's gonna win by a landslide. You right wingers are so afraid of her you started your lies 6 months before she even announced her running.. Wow, a woman president, a black woman attorney general, and a black president. Yall are gonna need new batteries for your pacemakers if this keeps up. Lol
Sorry to burst your bubble, but she's not even going to get the Dem nomination. Unfortunately, the Dems will come to their senses long before then. Even today, most Democrats still don't like having a sleazy, self-serving influence peddler for their Presidential candidate. That's a start ...
  #278  
Old 04-29-2015, 11:16 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
These are exciting times we are living in. I only hope I live long enough to finally see a woman elected president of the United States.

Women of America Unite. It is time we move this country forward.
That does not mean neccessarily, then, that you are dedicated to Clinton. Most assuredly if there were a better woman candidate for the democrats that would be better.

And to be sure we understand fully where your commitment is, if the democratic party winds up with a male candidate and there is a republican female, you will vote for her, right?

How else could it be given your position in your post. If you are truly commited and not just singing from the the female democrat talking points.
  #279  
Old 04-29-2015, 11:32 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
These are exciting times we are living in. I only hope I live long enough to finally see a woman elected president of the United States.

Women of America Unite. It is time we move this country forward.
First of all, it is truly mindless to vote for anyone simply because of their gender.

Second, it's always amused me how liberals seem to love mindless slogans ... "Women of America unite!" ... give us a break
  #280  
Old 04-29-2015, 11:35 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This is starting to become too good to be true from an entertainment perspective ....

Hillary has just pinpointed the race problem as having to do with inequality and lack of trust.

First of all, this drivel is being spouted by a woman who, with her husband's help, went from dead broke to $200M by running a so-called charity. So much for inequality.

Second, when someone says we need to restore "trust" in the system, the Clintons are not the first people rational citizens think of!!

Un-f***ing-believeable!!!
  #281  
Old 04-29-2015, 11:39 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

280 posts on the same thread! Amazing!

Does anyone think that a single mind was changed (either way) of their viewpoint of Mrs. Clinton?

The reactionary right believe she is Satan and the radical left think she is annointed to be President.

Mrs. Clinton is an excellent politician. No one can say that is not true. It will be interesting to see what plays out.
  #282  
Old 04-29-2015, 11:40 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This is starting to become too good to be true from an entertainment perspective ....

Hillary has just pinpointed the race problem as having to do with inequality and lack of trust.

First of all, this drivel is being spouted by a woman who, with her husband's help, went from dead broke to $200M by running a so-called charity. So much for inequality.

Second, when someone says we need to restore "trust" in the system, the Clintons are not the first people rational citizens think of!!

Un-f***ing-believeable!!!

After eight years with Hillary Clinton at the helm, and Bill Clinton pulling the strings from the living quarters, you will be pining for the good old carefree days of Barack Obama.
  #283  
Old 04-29-2015, 11:47 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

As each day goes by, more information comes out about the Clinton Foundation. Investigators have now put the percentage of donations to charities at a very low number. Follow the Clinton Foundation in the news and you will get a feel for Clinton's true character, and it is not a pretty picture. It is too bad that most of the country can't see beyond party lines and vote for unqualified and character-challenged candidates. Why anyone would consider voting for someone who believes that they are an idiot is beyond me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This is starting to become too good to be true from an entertainment perspective ....

Hillary has just pinpointed the race problem as having to do with inequality and lack of trust.

First of all, this drivel is being spouted by a woman who, with her husband's help, went from dead broke to $200M by running a so-called charity. So much for inequality.

Second, when someone says we need to restore "trust" in the system, the Clintons are not the first people rational citizens think of!!

Un-f***ing-believeable!!!
  #284  
Old 04-29-2015, 05:49 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why anyone would consider voting for someone who believes that they are an idiot is beyond me.
After years of banging my head against a wall in frustration trying to understand liberals and why they're so scared to provide for themselves, why they fight to confiscate the wealth of their successful neighbors, why they vote for criminals. low-lifes and completely unqualified candidates, I finally came to the realization they're mentally ill. Liberalism is a mental illness!
  #285  
Old 04-29-2015, 06:00 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
After eight years with Hillary Clinton at the helm, and Bill Clinton pulling the strings from the living quarters, you will be pining for the good old carefree days of Barack Obama.
I think the author of this article had some of the Clinton lovers on PF in mind when he wrote it ...

Clinton Is Playing Her Fans for Fools | RealClearPolitics
 

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 AM.