Now, nursing homes lobby for Obamacare pardon

Old 05-17-2011, 10:40 AM
n/a

Default Now, nursing homes lobby for Obamacare pardon

The Villages Florida

As of last Friday, as I reported here, 1,372 waivers from the immense burdens of Obamacare have been granted to "friends of Barack".

Now nursing homes are preparing their fight to carve new loopholes to spare them from the ravages of Obamacare. Because, you may be surprised, many nursing homes offer no heath insurance for their workers or pay wages so low that their workers cannot afford to avail themselves of coverage.

Obamacare is supposed to remedy this by guaranteeing access to affordable insurance to all. Nursing homes argue that because their residents are primarily on Medicare and Medicaid, and their reimbursements from the programs are so low they cannot afford the healthcare mandate for their employees.

So under the new law a medium sized facilty could face fines easily topping $200,000 a year. So they're pleading for an exemption.

What a terrific piece of legislation everyone wants to get out of.

And the beat goes on.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/05/16...macare-pardon/
Old 05-17-2011, 05:28 PM
n/a

Michelle Malkin????
Old 05-17-2011, 05:38 PM
n/a

Default Now nursing homes lobby for Obamacare pardon

Yea who would listen to Michelle Malkin when you have bright liberal such as Joy Behar.. I mean she has Sarah palin's number
Old 05-17-2011, 05:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
Michelle Malkin????
The story is true. Sorry if you don't like the messenger. Personally, I think she's rather cute, and has a brain. ohhhhhhh...........I'm sorry; now I understand.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
The story is true. Sorry if you don't like the messenger. Personally, I think she's rather cute, and has a brain. ohhhhhhh...........I'm sorry; now I understand.
I'm at a loss for words.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.