ONLY 9% of other countries are confident about Trump

Old 11-04-2016, 08:24 AM
n/a

Default ONLY 9% of other countries are confident about Trump

Hilarious, Pew research polled multiple countries and internationally there's only 9% confidence that Trump would be a good leader, make good foreign policy choices, etc. The exception was that CHINA, yes China has a 40% confidence rating of Trump.

Most foreigners believe he's ignorant to foreign relations, is too quick to react and reacts with poor judgement, and the negative views go on.

Looks like Republicans are the only ones with their heads in the sand about Trump. Everyone else even internationally can see how horrible of a President Trump would be.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:41 AM
n/a

And I saw a poll that said that 100% of people who rely/believe polls are idiots.

Polls are propaganda to sway your opinion, convince you that everyone else is thinking a certain way and so should you. Polls are the new statistics.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:49 AM
n/a

And yet when Trump was winning he would announce how great he was doing in the polls, guess that makes your boy Trump a huge idiot. And, by the way, Pew research is non-partisan and their funding doesn't come from lobbyists etc.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:49 AM
n/a

Actually who cares what the other countries care about the candidates.

You forgot to also make note of how many do not support Clinton.

If they are a benefactor of the current crony establishment in America, then they should be concerned.

No, what they think is no more worthy of a thought than a fly spec in the pepper!!
Old 11-04-2016, 09:00 AM
n/a

Thumbs down

Understand this thread was started by a troll with a new user name today

HillaryWins

exposed
Old 11-04-2016, 09:11 AM
n/a

Keep calling me a Troll as you are uninformed as usual.

Its actually pretty important what other countries think of us since we live in a world economy and are dependent on trade and need allies when dealing with wars. Outside of that, it just goes to show when the MAJORITY of the US and World think Trump would be a horrible president that republicans have their head up their a**.

Also regarding Hillary, countries have a 60% confidence level in Hillary, jusssst slightly better than Trumps 9%
Old 11-04-2016, 02:13 PM
n/a

As stated in your other post.....perhaps it is because Mr. Trump has been quite clear about wanting to put America first??? Just saying.....
Old 11-04-2016, 02:26 PM
n/a

Far as I know, no other country gets to vote for our president. Of course, Democrats seem to make their own rules up as they go, so I might be wrong.
Old 11-04-2016, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Far as I know, no other country gets to vote for our president. Of course, Democrats seem to make their own rules up as they go, so I might be wrong.
Maybe they don't vote but they can influence or maybe they can interfere with the technology of the election. Putin thinks that HRC interfered in their election.

Is there a history of Russia or any other foreign country trying to influence the results of a presidential election? I don't think so.

Why Putin fears a Clinton presidency (opinion) - CNN.com

Worth reading.
Old 11-04-2016, 02:46 PM
n/a

Well, Obama attempted to influence Israel's election.....and failed of course. I still wonder how what he did was not construed as illegal. I thought congress held the purse strings.
Old 11-04-2016, 03:36 PM
n/a

At the end of the day I'd rather have a President who can actually work with countries on things like foreign policy, trade, and being allies. And if the majority of the world hates Trump, with him in office, well we are going to be on a very isolated island which is not good in this world. Trump spells disaster for our place in the world if only 9% of the world likes him.
Old 11-04-2016, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
At the end of the day I'd rather have a President who can actually work with countries on things like foreign policy, trade, and being allies. And if the majority of the world hates Trump, with him in office, well we are going to be on a very isolated island which is not good in this world. Trump spells disaster for our place in the world if only 9% of the world likes him.
Hillary has clearly demonstrated her ability to work with other countries, as evidenced by her "successes" in Syria, Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Iran, etc. And, let's not forget her success in filling the coffers of the Clinton Foundation with foreign government donations in exchange for influence and special favors.
Old 11-04-2016, 04:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary has clearly demonstrated her ability to work with other countries, as evidenced by her "successes" in Syria, Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Iran, etc. And, let's not forget her success in filling the coffers of the Clinton Foundation with foreign government donations in exchange for influence and special favors.
How well did she work with our allies? Won't we need them?
Old 11-04-2016, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
How well did she work with our allies? Won't we need them?
Not as much as they NEED us!
Old 11-04-2016, 05:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not as much as they NEED us!

THAT THOUGHT is very naive and very Trump like

Tags
trump, confidence, foreign, china, internationally

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.