Why Loretta Lynch is protecting Hillary Clinton

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-04-2016, 06:51 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Why Loretta Lynch is protecting Hillary Clinton

Our beloved Totv lefties, some fearful sock puppets, refuse to see the truth and continue to start ridiculous threads, "Donnie say bad word" etc etc.

This is the only fact they need to know and must read this link in its entirety.

How the Clinton's Stay Out Of Prison by p Ennis - zPatriot

Have a good Friday, and... make America great again!
  #2  
Old 11-04-2016, 03:19 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default sadly WHOMEVER WINS AMERICA LOSES

Should Hillary win she will likely IMMEDIATELY BE IMPEACHED there a many reasons-THE IMPROPER HANDLING OF SECURE GOVERNMENT INFORMATION. We have just been informed that Huma Abedin married to that lowlife JOKE Weiner had Hillary's UNSECURED E-MAILS on a computer Huma SHARED WITH WEINER. dO A QUICK CHECK AND YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT HUMA ABEDIN HAS NO SECURITY CLEARANCE AND HER FAMILY IS LINKED TO SEVERAL MUSLIM GROUPS OPPOSING THE UNITED STATES. Then there is the question of an ILLEGAL THIRD TERM FOR THE CLINTON MOB.
You might also look up MARC RICH pardoned by SLICK WILLY for 45 million in back taxes with a donation to the clinton foundation by his wife of a million five hundred thousand.

Should TRUMP win, he, no matter what he tries to do will always be questioned with everything he tries to do if it is to advance the TRUMP family business.

HEADS WE LOOSE-TAILS WE LOOSE.
  #3  
Old 11-04-2016, 03:21 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

I really thought that The AG couldn't be as bad as the one she replaced. I was wrong.
  #4  
Old 11-04-2016, 03:27 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

There was no question in my mind that Loretta Lynch would be no better than Holder. The DOJ belongs to Obama and they are doing his bidding as did the IRS, FCC, FEC even when they were required not to do so. It took better than 100 resignation letters by FBI agents to finally get Comey to act

Personal Best Regards:
  #5  
Old 11-04-2016, 03:28 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Our beloved Totv lefties, some fearful sock puppets, refuse to see the truth and continue to start ridiculous threads, "Donnie say bad word" etc etc.

This is the only fact they need to know and must read this link in its entirety.

How the Clinton's Stay Out Of Prison by p Ennis - zPatriot

Have a good Friday, and... make America great again!
That website is beyond disgusting.
  #6  
Old 11-04-2016, 03:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Are you seriously putting this link on the forum as something reputable??? My brain injured friend, I think your outside time is up and you need to return to the community ALF meeting where Fox news is playing 24/7
  #7  
Old 11-04-2016, 05:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Are you seriously putting this link on the forum as something reputable??? My brain injured friend, I think your outside time is up and you need to return to the community ALF meeting where Fox news is playing 24/7
It apoears that the Steve Bannon/Donald Trump group is now in charge.

We hear Trump mentioning false information from these radical right wing conspiracy websites, many controlled by Russia and Steve Bannon.

Bannon has now taken over the Republican party and even on this forum, you see that people actually use these crazy loon sites as news.

I am afraid honestly if people do not get off their butts and learn how to read and not be controlled, we are doomed. This is how Trump got the nomination.

First thing this TOTV should do is simply outlaw links to this crazy loon sites and that is exactly what they are.
  #8  
Old 11-04-2016, 05:43 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It apoears that the Steve Bannon/Donald Trump group is now in charge.

We hear Trump mentioning false information from these radical right wing conspiracy websites, many controlled by Russia and Steve Bannon.

Bannon has now taken over the Republican party and even on this forum, you see that people actually use these crazy loon sites as news.

I am afraid honestly if people do not get off their butts and learn how to read and not be controlled, we are doomed. This is how Trump got the nomination.

First thing this TOTV should do is simply outlaw links to this crazy loon sites and that is exactly what they are.
I disagree. Some sites are credible and some are incredible but all should be allowed.

Posters need to check the facts or go to a fact checking site and check their sources for validity. It's not too hard or different from picking out a car or TV.
  #9  
Old 11-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I disagree. Some sites are credible and some are incredible but all should be allowed.

Posters need to check the facts or go to a fact checking site and check their sources for validity. It's not too hard or different from picking out a car or TV.
You're right.

I just get so angry at people being led around by these conspiracists and radicals on both sides. It is so frustrating that people actually believe his stuff
  #10  
Old 11-04-2016, 07:13 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Interesting premise.

"Donald Trump almost certainly has set records for the number of fact-checks conducted in a presidential campaign. Over the past 56 days, NBC News has exhaustively cataloged him making a long list of baseless claims. Hillary Clinton, for her part, has offered up inaccuracies but not to the same extent.

Yet, by most measures, America trusts him more than they trust her. Could it be because one candidate is a man, and one is a woman?"
  #11  
Old 11-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Interesting premise.

"Donald Trump almost certainly has set records for the number of fact-checks conducted in a presidential campaign. Over the past 56 days, NBC News has exhaustively cataloged him making a long list of baseless claims. Hillary Clinton, for her part, has offered up inaccuracies but not to the same extent.

Yet, by most measures, America trusts him more than they trust her. Could it be because one candidate is a man, and one is a woman?"
What measures?
  #12  
Old 11-04-2016, 10:56 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
I disagree. Some sites are credible and some are incredible but all should be allowed.

Posters need to check the facts or go to a fact checking site and check their sources for validity. It's not too hard or different from picking out a car or TV.
I actually did fact check this personally. It was extremely difficult. ACE Hardware did not have a tape measure long enough for the cankel measurement.
  #13  
Old 11-05-2016, 05:06 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It apoears that the Steve Bannon/Donald Trump group is now in charge.

We hear Trump mentioning false information from these radical right wing conspiracy websites, many controlled by Russia and Steve Bannon.

Bannon has now taken over the Republican party and even on this forum, you see that people actually use these crazy loon sites as news.

I am afraid honestly if people do not get off their butts and learn how to read and not be controlled, we are doomed. This is how Trump got the nomination.

First thing this TOTV should do is simply outlaw links to this crazy loon sites and that is exactly what they are.
ISn't that typical of the left? If you don't like something, ban it. Well, I don't like liberals talking trash on this forum, so I want them banned. Get over it, little miss priss.
 

Tags
friday, link, make, read, hillary

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 PM.