Why no discussions or concerns about N. Korea?

Old 08-07-2017, 01:16 PM
n/a

Default Why no discussions or concerns about N. Korea?

It must be there is not enough anti Trump bait in the subject.

Or even more profound, this could be a common point of concern for all regardless party affiliation. That being the case there is no wonder then for the lack of dialogue.

Where is the anger or the rage that none of our representatives see enough threat to the USA.....more likely to their political position....hence no dialogue.

Not until there is substantial loss of American lives here at home will the political BS and posturing abate.

Sinfully disgusting.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Or even more profound, this could be a common point of concern for all regardless party affiliation. That being the case there is no wonder then for the lack of dialogue.

Where is the anger or the rage that none of our representatives see enough threat to the USA.....more likely to their political position....hence no dialogue.

Not until there is substantial loss of American lives here at home will the political BS and posturing abate.

Sinfully disgusting.
While I do not like your attitudinal beginning, the subject was tried to discuss a week or so and is important.

My take is this......this has nothing to do with Trump. So many administrations have tried to put a cork in this bottle without allowing to recognize North Korea, which is or was the common thread in what they wanted.

I think Trump did the right thing in pressuring China and noticed in the last day or so, finally they (China) said something in public about it.

Not sure if sanctions work with this place. That guy could care less if all his citizens starve to death it appears.

I did notice that Russia and China instead of the customary blocking did join with the USA at the United Nations. We may have to engage in face to face talks, which they want and who knows where that may lead.

Not matter what, the situation is tense simple because in the past their capabilities were not as strong as now.

Somebody in China or somewhere MUST be talking to this country and we can only hope whomever that is will talk to us.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

BTK I bumped up the last thread on North Korea.

The posts are not from the source you expected. I always seem to be called stupid although my post on here had nothing to do with Trump
Old 08-07-2017, 02:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

Sinfully disgusting.

Our own fake, deranged POTUS is more of a threat than is N. Korea.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralway View Post
Our own fake, deranged POTUS is more of a threat than is N. Korea.

That's rich. Your failure to understand the seriousness of the North Korean threat is almost laughable were it not so outrageous.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-07-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

IMHO, if we don't nuke NK soon, they will nuke us. Russia won't interfere, cause they know we would retaliate x-10. I say nuke their missile sites and also wherever that fat little dictator is. Squash him like the little cockroach he is.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:16 PM
n/a

It seems perhaps the chains of resistance around our ability to take action is the collateral damage to Soul and the surrounding area.

It is guesstimated there are "hundreds of thousands" of conventional NK artillery pieces in place with Soul as the target.

In any military action against NK and the artillery, it is estimated to take from 30 minutes to two hours to render the weapons useless. In that amount of time Soul and the surrounding areas would be decimated with millions killed.

There will have to be a decision made at some point going forward....no matter what the collateral result.
If we wait until the little fat man has his way he will kill hundreds of thousands some place in the world....probably American if the threats mean anything.
At that time NK most certainly would expect an all out response from the US......hence NK will pull the trigger as well on those artillery pieces aimed at Soul.

It seems Soul has the target on their back no matter the scenario.

We must surely have the ability to simultaneously go after the majority of that artillery while at the same time obliterating every known NK nuclear site.

Yes....collateral damage of significant magnitude North and South.

What we are faced with is the clock/calendar. The end result is inevitable......it seems......so why wait and give the little fat man more time to become capable to kill even more?
Old 08-07-2017, 06:55 PM
n/a

Liberals don't want to talk about how 8 years of the racist president totally screwed up the situation with North Korea, iran, Russia, China etc

Not to mention race relations etc etc etc
Old 08-07-2017, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liberals don't want to talk about how 8 years of the racist president totally screwed up the situation with North Korea, iran, Russia, China etc

How did the last President do what you suggest ??
Old 08-08-2017, 05:42 AM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest]It seems perhaps the chains of resistance around our ability to take action is the collateral damage to Soul and the surrounding area.

It is guesstimated there are "hundreds of thousands" of conventional NK artillery pieces in place with Soul as the target.

In any military action against NK and the artillery, it is estimated to take from 30 minutes to two hours to render the weapons useless. In that amount of time Soul and the surrounding areas would be decimated with millions killed.

There will have to be a decision made at some point going forward....no matter what the collateral result.
If we wait until the little fat man has his way he will kill hundreds of thousands some place in the world....probably American if the threats mean anything.
At that time NK most certainly would expect an all out response from the US......hence NK will pull the trigger as well on those artillery pieces aimed at Soul.

It seems Soul has the target on their back no matter the scenario.

We must surely have the ability to simultaneously go after the majority of that artillery while at the same time obliterating every known NK nuclear site.

Yes....collateral damage of significant magnitude North and South.

What we are faced with is the clock/calendar. The end result is inevitable......it seems......so why wait and give the little fat man more time to become capable to kill even more?[/QUOTE/]

There was collateral damage in Japan after they were nuked.......and they survived!
Old 08-08-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:

Trump’s North Korea strategy: A lot like Obama’s - POLITICO

Trump’s North Korea policy sounds a lot like Obama’s ‘strategic patience’ - The Washington Post
Old 08-08-2017, 07:26 AM
n/a

It is probably the Pentagon's strategy with respect to North Korea. And the Presidents have listened to their Joint Chiefs of Staff. Official Website of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Old 08-08-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

I remain in surprise at the lack of opinions or thoughts or concerns about the matter.

I of course discount/dismiss the partisan blurps as they express partisan politics only adding NO value to the subject.

I am beginning to wonder if we have already evolved(?) or devolved(?) to a status of....if the subject is either unpleasant or whatever else....because of loss of the potential loss of life involved.

Does anybody think the fat boy in NK would not use the weapon?

Left unchecked, he will cause major loss of life....most likely Americans....potentially here at home!!!

Given the choices there is no option other than going into NK with a calculated mass military de-masculating that is the quickest and least casualty likely.

As was stated in a post above....Japan survived.....how about the millions in collateral damage during recent wars in Europe.

Doing nothing is not an option. It has not been an option for too many years....diplomacy was not/has not/nor is an option.....never was.

A year from now with no action and the rag tag fat boy will be taking us chicken led countries hostage.
Old 08-08-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
I remain in surprise at the lack of opinions or thoughts or concerns about the matter.

I of course discount/dismiss the partisan blurps as they express partisan politics only adding NO value to the subject.

I am beginning to wonder if we have already evolved(?) or devolved(?) to a status of....if the subject is either unpleasant or whatever else....because of loss of the potential loss of life involved.

Does anybody think the fat boy in NK would not use the weapon?

Left unchecked, he will cause major loss of life....most likely Americans....potentially here at home!!!

Given the choices there is no option other than going into NK with a calculated mass military de-masculating that is the quickest and least casualty likely.

As was stated in a post above....Japan survived.....how about the millions in collateral damage during recent wars in Europe.

Doing nothing is not an option. It has not been an option for too many years....diplomacy was not/has not/nor is an option.....never was.

A year from now with no action and the rag tag fat boy will be taking us chicken led countries hostage.
From what I saw of the news China is helping enforce a massive economic blockade of goods coming in and out of North Korea. The military is also putting up defensive measures to shoot down missiles that North Korea leadership might send up.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
From what I saw of the news China is helping enforce a massive economic blockade of goods coming in and out of North Korea. The military is also putting up defensive measures to shoot down missiles that North Korea leadership might send up.
I hope that is true and that some kind of discussions can take place.

These folks coming on here advocating using nukes are simply not aware of the human carnage that would ensue.....Has every one forgotten the long long time and suffering in Japan...the cost to our country to help rebuild....the wasteland and refugees, many with unbelievable injuries.

Not sure why anyone would want that except as a last resort.

Tags
political, position

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.