Why is Obama promoting open borders? As many as possible c'mon in?

Old 06-22-2016, 09:20 AM
n/a

Default Why is Obama promoting open borders? As many as possible c'mon in?

In case the answer isn't obvious here is a hint:

Group: Muslim voter registration up 300,000 since 2012 | Washington Examiner

His agenda is to allow, pardon, not enforce any laws or anything else that would prohobit illegal aliens not only from entering the country, but without the need for ANY background checks or health screening or law enforcement of any type what so ever.

Goal? Swell thr ranks of potential government dependent resident who in return will register and vote democratic.

His mission is being accomplished with little or no opposition from the useless body called congress.
And with no response from the silent majority....what more could a politician with a PERSONAL agenda ask for.

Time is not on our side as there are more school registrations taking place today by children of foreigners (legal and illegal) than there are of American caucasian citizens.

Time is definitely is their side.....they know they are winning.

Thanks to Obama and the do nothing congress!!
Old 06-22-2016, 11:10 AM
n/a

Well, at least he hasn't granted them all amnesty like Ronny Raygun did.
Old 06-22-2016, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well, at least he hasn't granted them all amnesty like Ronny Raygun did.
I wouldn't spout off just yet. He's not out of office yet.
Old 06-22-2016, 01:45 PM
n/a

I've never seen this country my country/our country so divided.
PERSONALLY I WANT TO BLAME OBAMA.
Reason being that by law in a few months we will be rid of him.
I fear that Obama merely recognized that our people are in a divisive mood and he hitched his wagon to this sickness tearing our country apart.
FAR TOO MANY OF THESE POSTS ARE WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE PARTY THAT I SUPPORT-NOT WHAT IS GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY,
SADLY, I DO NOT THINK EITHER TRUMP OR HILLARY CAN PUT OUR COUNTRY TOGETHER AGAIN.
OH AND WHOEVER WINS THE PRESIDENCY WILL NOT ONLY START WITH A DIVIDED POPULATION BUT OBAMA'S TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT.
Old 06-22-2016, 01:46 PM
n/a

Default Where we are today

I fear that Obama merely recognized that our people are in a divisive mood and he hitched his wagon to this sickness tearing our country apart.
FAR TOO MANY OF THESE POSTS ARE WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE PARTY THAT I SUPPORT-NOT WHAT IS GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY,
SADLY, I DO NOT THINK EITHER TRUMP OR HILLARY CAN PUT OUR COUNTRY TOGETHER AGAIN.
OH AND WHOEVER WINS THE PRESIDENCY WILL NOT ONLY START WITH A DIVIDED POPULATION BUT OBAMA'S TEN TRILLION DOLLAR OVERDRAFT.
Old 06-22-2016, 03:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
Really?

You don't think the hate, anger, racism, misogyny and bigotry coming from the Tea Party and talking heads like Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, etc. for the last dozen years has not tried to divide this country and are not almost wholly to blame?

The Republicans have exactly what they've been wanting in Chump, but all of a sudden aren't sure they really wanted it.

So be careful of what you wish for, or you just might have to choke on it.

Especially when he loses in a landslide.

The vast majority of Americans are decent people who reside in the middle and I have the utmost faith that they will do the right thing.

Not that Hillary is an ideal choice by any means, but compared to anyone on the right...she is far and above a better choice to lead this great nation.
Old 06-22-2016, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really?

You don't think the hate, anger, racism, misogyny and bigotry coming from the Tea Party and talking heads like Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, etc. for the last dozen years has not tried to divide this country and are not almost wholly to blame?

The Republicans have exactly what they've been wanting in Chump, but all of a sudden aren't sure they really wanted it.

The vast majority of Americans are decent people who reside in the middle and I have the utmost faith that they will do the right thing.

Not that Hillary is an ideal choice by any means, but compared to anyone on the right...she is far and above a better choice to lead this great nation.
Examples please. I have yet to see any evidence of your claim, but then liberal talking points don't always have references, do they?
Old 06-22-2016, 04:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really?

Read your own post, and if you remove your blinders you will see your very own hate, anger, racism, and bigotry!
You lib Dems are really a sick bunch to believe Hillary the corrupt, liar is a good choice!
Old 06-22-2016, 04:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Examples please. I have yet to see any evidence of your claim, but then liberal talking points don't always have references, do they?
Oh puhleeze.

If I chose to do the research, I could show hundreds of examples of those above denigrating, name calling and trying to foment hate to those to the left of them.

If I weren't on my phone, I would probably do it just to watch you eat crow.

Since you would simply try to spin/sluff them off, I won't waste my time.

BUT, you know darn well I'm correct...and that's good enough for me.
Old 06-22-2016, 05:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
"I've never seen this country my country/our country so divided."
Yes the party of no, and its not the Democrats, succeeded.
Old 06-22-2016, 06:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really?

FAR AND AWAY THE BEST........holy !?!?!?
Old 06-22-2016, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
FAR AND AWAY THE BEST........holy !?!?!?
Parsing only works on those of lower intelligence.

Read the entire sentence.

Tags
side, time, borders, obama, promoting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.