Why People Like Trump.

Old 03-04-2016, 02:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I bet president Trump will not resort to accusations of racism or sexism when he doesn't get his way. That in itself will be worth the aggravation of watching him on TV. I wish congress would pass a law stating that current presidents could not appear on comedy shows or talk shows. If he wants to inform the little people of his progress, he should have a press conference, period. Obama looks like he is auditioning every time he is on SNL.
on what can you make that claim ?

He already has begun to do that. That "hispanic" judge screwed him in the lawsuits. Doggone "mexicans" are the demonstrators. Maybe no racism although he alludes to that or sexism, but his are far more personal and undercutting BY FAR
Old 03-04-2016, 03:02 PM
n/a

It is laughable when anybody refers to blacks this or Hispanic that or Mexican whatever it is immediately tagged racism!

However it is OK for the democrats to brag about the black or Hispanic vote.

BS!

If the Mexicans are raising hell it is not racist to say the Mexicans are raising hell.

So cut the continuous race BS commentary.
Old 03-04-2016, 03:14 PM
n/a

At least Trump wont be seen riding a unisex bicycle around Martha's Vineyard wearing mom jeans and a stupid looking bicycle helmet. BTW didn't Obama promise not to take vacations while in office? Why yes, yes he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68WS5B19LC4
Jet-setting Obama vowed NO VACATIONS if elected
Old 03-04-2016, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
At least Trump wont be seen riding a unisex bicycle around Martha's Vineyard wearing mom jeans and a stupid looking bicycle helmet. BTW didn't Obama promise not to take vacations while in office? Why yes, yes he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68WS5B19LC4
Jet-setting Obama vowed NO VACATIONS if elected
Half way through I had to stop and go get the pepto bismol to stop gagging and tossing my cookies.

It is a classic piece of documented proof of what a full blooded liar the man is. Testimony to the same kind of BS that has been comng from his mouth since the day I first heard his name!!!!

I would like to hear from the radical party Obama supporters what they have to say about the subject.

I will admit there have been any number of jokes coming from the Obama camp all day today.

They really do think we the people are stupid. They know for sure that some are any way. Everyone that voted for him.
Old 03-04-2016, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Although I agree with what you said, I will have to correct one part. In my opinion, the rich continue to get richer, but it is the middle class that is getting poorer, not the lower class. We do have more poverty since Obama,but even our poor live pretty well compared to the poor in other countries. Some of our poor live as well as the middle class in other countries, from what I have seen in my life overseas.
The phrase was used in its most commonly accepted form, as an aphorism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_ri...oor_get_poorer
Old 03-04-2016, 05:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Talk about holding your nose.....he makes H Clinton look saintly. Just do your due diligence because the media is hung up on "hands" instead of vetting same as 2008
Hillary doesn't even look good to Billy, let alone to the voter.
Old 03-04-2016, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary doesn't even look good to Billy, let alone to the voter.
Clinton does not look good to anybody.
And her looks certainly underscore, she does not care.

Whever, if anybody, should counsel her to look more Less matronly".

Baggy jackets....baggy pant suits....nothing flattering to her gender....maybe that is her goal. Looks like her clothes are designed by Omar the tent maker.

If she really wanted to be president she could at least make an attempt to look the part.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:16 PM
n/a

Now listen up. For 7 years A whole lot of us have sat in agony waiting for our chance to put a Republican in the White House. The Democrats have had their time and have not improved the middle class hard working people's lives. They put a crossing guard into the Presidency or whatever the hell he was. I don't like the man that much but I respect the Presidency of the United States. Now it is our chance to make things better. Hillary will not be elected because of her problems so it looks like it's gonna be my hero The Donald. Is he going to be perfect...I don't think so but I believe he should improve the middle classes lives. He is a man who is ready to go in many ways. Much more than the Community Activist man was. I love my country. I have skin in the game, my son is in the Army and my brother in law is Special Forces for that reason alone I want Trump so he will support those who keep us free. He is a manager and will surround himself with excellent people. We are going to be fine. Nobody messed with President Reagan because they knew he was a no BS guy.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Election cycle after election cycle, we elect an establishment approved candidate who promises change and yet nothing ever changes. The rich keep getting richer, the poor poorer. We continue to go to war, the economy falters, the border never get resolved, education continues to decline. The bridges, roads and infrastructure never gets fixed, families continue to be crushed by debt, college students can't find jobs, black on black crime continues to rise, good paying jobs continue to move out, factories continue to relocate to other countries, and we never talk about the plight of native Americans. In my mind, if you vote for one of the establishment approved candidates, nothing will ever change. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, then if you don't vote for Trump, you are insane.
a very good way of looking at things!
Old 03-04-2016, 09:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Now listen up. For 7 years A whole lot of us have sat in agony waiting for our chance to put a Republican in the White House. The Democrats have had their time and have not improved the middle class hard working people's lives. They put a crossing guard into the Presidency or whatever the hell he was. I don't like the man that much but I respect the Presidency of the United States. Now it is our chance to make things better. Hillary will not be elected because of her problems so it looks like it's gonna be my hero The Donald. Is he going to be perfect...I don't think so but I believe he should improve the middle classes lives. He is a man who is ready to go in many ways. Much more than the Community Activist man was. I love my country. I have skin in the game, my son is in the Army and my brother in law is Special Forces for that reason alone I want Trump so he will support those who keep us free. He is a manager and will surround himself with excellent people. We are going to be fine. Nobody messed with President Reagan because they knew he was a no BS guy.
Excellent post. Reagan was tough. He cured inflation, got the hostages back and fired the air traffic controllers when they went on strike. If Reagan was president when the hostages were first taken, there is no doubt the Iranians would be staring at the business end of a B-52 within 24 hours. It's what Kennedy would have done (remember Cuban crises) and it's what Trump would do.
Old 03-05-2016, 05:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Excellent post. Reagan was tough. He cured inflation, got the hostages back and fired the air traffic controllers when they went on strike. If Reagan was president when the hostages were first taken, there is no doubt the Iranians would be staring at the business end of a B-52 within 24 hours. It's what Kennedy would have done (remember Cuban crises) and it's what Trump would do.
Except, Trump doesn't seem to know what or what not he can or cannot do. He talks like a bully, but like a bully he charges in without knowing his limitations. He has too much baggage. We already have endured one amateur in the white house that bumbled around for two terms without doing any good. America can't afford another four years of inept, boorish bull in the china shop leadership. It's time to wipe the campaign slate and institute a Romney/Ryan rerun. This time, there is no competition. Hillary and Sanders dead in the water so they are no competition for anyone.
Old 03-05-2016, 06:37 AM
n/a

Dear Guests:

I really do not believe that a rationale person could like Trump. Let me explain.

It is not Trump that we like but the fact that he is refreshingly candid. We are sick of the political correctness wrought by progressives. As you may recollect breaking that political correctness taboo was how and why Ben Carson launched his political career when at a prayer breakfast he spoke candidly while in the presence of Obama.

People are also drawn to Trump because on the Democratic side there is absolutely no choice to be made. Even the Democrats are moving toward the Republican side .

Trump is playing to the crowd using the tactics he is famous for in "the Art Of The Deal". And you can imagine after the performance of a feckless, weak minded incompetent like Obama Trump looks pretty good.

I will say this about Trump. Because he is using the tactics from his book he has taken extreme positions because in negotiations you can always go down but if you start out weak well you come out on the short end of the stick.

I will also say in his defense that the allegations against him as respect Trump University may or may not be legitimate or may or may not be political or both. HOWEVER keep in mind that thousands of college students are now balking at payig their college loans because like the students from Trump University these students graduating from some of the best universities in the country are claiming that they were lied to about employment and refuse to pay their loans. To add insult to injury Obama is actually fronting a bill to allow them forgiveness. Why? because he want pressure off him because he is responsible for the worse recovery this nation has seen in a long long time.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-05-2016, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Except, Trump doesn't seem to know what or what not he can or cannot do. He talks like a bully, but like a bully he charges in without knowing his limitations. He has too much baggage. We already have endured one amateur in the white house that bumbled around for two terms without doing any good. America can't afford another four years of inept, boorish bull in the china shop leadership. It's time to wipe the campaign slate and institute a Romney/Ryan rerun. This time, there is no competition. Hillary and Sanders dead in the water so they are no competition for anyone.
Remember....

Ronald Reagan proved his mettle as a governor before going to Washington.

You Trump folks who think transferring business success to governing within the constraints of our constitution and serving through congress is easy are very sadly mistaken.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
I hate to break it to you, but we all have skin in the game, as patriotic Americans. The problem Trump has, is he is popular with a certain subset of the populace, but is hated by the majority of Americans, and even his own party. Look at the prominent Republicans that have come out against him in recent weeks. Romney calls him a phony and immoral fraud. The conservative wing of the party doesn't think he is conservative enough. If you read the newspaper or internet you must realize that the Republican party is looking for a way to deny him the nomination.
Old 03-05-2016, 09:10 AM
n/a

If you like the way things are going and you want business as usual, then don't vote for Trump.

Tags
people, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.