North Korea madman

Old 08-10-2017, 08:56 PM
n/a

Default North Korea madman

Thanks to the last 3 administrations, especially Clinton and Obama, we have this unstable madman ready to Nuke us! Thank God we have Trump in office who knew yrs ago we had to deal with this lunatic. I can sleep at night knowing Trump is the Commander-in-Chief and Obumma is forever gone
Old 08-10-2017, 09:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Thanks to the last 3 administrations, especially Clinton and Obama, we have this unstable madman ready to Nuke us! Thank God we have Trump in office who knew yrs ago we had to deal with this lunatic. I can sleep at night knowing Trump is the Commander-in-Chief and Obumma is forever gone
how about ALL the subsequent administrations since Truman--both Republican and Democrat----
Old 08-10-2017, 09:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulalips
You're entitled to your ignorance...as you've obviously earned it.

President Carter Just Gave Trump Urgent Advice On His North Korean Warmongering
Quote:

In light of Trump’s idiocy, former President Jimmy Carter felt compelled to issue a statement:

“The harsh rhetoric from Washington and Pyongyang during recent months has exacerbated an already confrontational relationship between our countries, and has probably eliminated any chance of good faith peace talks between the United States and North Korea. In addition to restraining the warlike rhetoric, our leaders need to encourage talks between North Korea and other countries, especially China and Russia. The recent UN Security Council unanimous vote for new sanctions suggests that these countries could help. In all cases, a nuclear exchange must be avoided. All parties must assure North Koreans they will forego any military action against them if North Korea remains peaceful.”

“I have visited North Korea three times, and have spent more than 20 hours in discussions with their political leader regarding important issues that affect U.S.-DPRK relations.”

“During all these visits, the North Koreans emphasized that they wanted peaceful relations with the United States and their neighbors, but were convinced that we planned a preemptive military strike against their country. They wanted a peace treaty (especially with America) to replace the ceasefire agreement that had existed since the end of the Korean War in 1953, and to end the economic sanctions that had been very damaging to them during that long interim period. They have made it clear to me and others that their first priority is to assure that their military capability is capable of destroying a large part of Seoul and of responding strongly in other ways to any American attack.

The influence of China in Pyongyang seems to be greatly reduced since Kim Jong Un became the North Korean leader in December 2011.”
Old 08-10-2017, 10:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahips View Post

While you're sleeping you're commode in chief is thinking how to fu^k all the a^^holes that voted for him. What an ignorant a^^hole you are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2017, 10:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
While you're sleeping you're commode in chief is thinking how to fu^k all the a^^holes that voted for him. What an ignorant a^^hole you are.

Hillary would NOT have been different. She'd have f@cked everyone over too.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Hillary would NOT have been different. She'd have f@cked everyone over too.

Not me.

Old 08-10-2017, 10:58 PM
n/a

Default And, you know this ....how?...tarot cards? tea leaves? mind altering drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
hillary would not have been different. She'd have f@cked everyone over too.
what medications are you on?.jpg
Old 08-10-2017, 11:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Impeach Trump, Impeach Pence, Keep Impeaching
Old 08-11-2017, 05:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Until they're ALL gone...EVERY D and R
Old 08-11-2017, 05:28 AM
n/a

Calm down ,calm down you chicken littles there is method to the appearances of madness.

the usual liberal suspects are infusing fearmongering to gain advantage of the American masses.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-11-2017, 05:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Calm down ,calm down you chicken littles there is method to the appearances of madness.

the usual liberal suspects are infusing fearmongering to gain advantage of the American masses.

Personal Best Regards:
You should write a book on multi-tasking.

It's pretty impressive that you can pull your head out of Trump's azz long enough...to even type something.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 08-11-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Why is it every subject gets hijacked into n anti-Trump pi$$ing match?

We already know what the predictable responses will be.

It is obvious a cogent discussion is not viable based on the continual partisan sniping instead of meaningful responses.

Conclusion? Must be a self gratification thing!
Old 08-11-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Now this one is funny!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!

GO BRONCOS!!
Old 08-11-2017, 10:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Now this one is funny!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!

GO BRONCOS!!
RUBICONs posts get more laughable each day. I cannot imagine selling out my soul and all to one single man like he has
Old 08-11-2017, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why is it every subject gets hijacked into n anti-Trump pi$$ing match?

We already know what the predictable responses will be.

It is obvious a cogent discussion is not viable based on the continual partisan sniping instead of meaningful responses.

Conclusion? Must be a self gratification thing!
This is a joke, right ??????

oh, another WOE IS ME MOMENT....everyone is picking on Trump...that is old as the hills now.

The silliness to use as a defense for the Presidents words and actions which are reported with great accuracy (as he wants them to be as long as folks like you believe his lies) a conspiracy theory again and again.

WHEN do you face his words and actions and address those ?

The OP posted an outright lie and was corrected.

Is that not a good thing....I am not in the habit as you are of believing lies.

Tags
trump, madman, yrs, ago, lunatic

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.