Why is potus reluctant to separate himself from white supremist?

Old 08-13-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Default Why is potus reluctant to separate himself from white supremist?

What does that say about Village Trump supporters?
Old 08-13-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It says they are happy with the progress that they voted for...

United States is threatening nuclear action

United States is threatening troops in Venzuela

United States is investigating foreign intervention, and such investigation is mocked by the President.

White supremacists marching with Nazi flags chanting....We won, you Lost"

Nazi groups wearing brown shirts using clubs (and a car) and getting what those Nazi groups are proclaiming as approval from the President of the United States (same man who tweets hate 15 minutes after someone criticizing him)

A White House where truth takes a minor role, and the lies are then accepted in total and actually defended.

Anyone who dares intimate investigating the closed door which is The President is soon fired or verbally assaulted publicly.

A political climate where hate speak and vile language is accepted and encouraged.

To directly answer your question, this is part of what they wanted and voted for, and they 100% support all of it. I haven't seen anything but attempts to justify.

This is exactly what they wanted, and they are not done yet.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think the man has some sort of dyslexia. He was trying to read from script and struggled. I didn't get that he was reluctant to distance himself from the nasty KKK and the white supremacists. He is just awful at speaking and communicating..

Please do not put words in our mouths. I doubt you would find few people living in The Villages that would not decry such hatred. I HATE that they call white supremacists Alt RIGHT. The people I know who vote right of center are certainly not like them nor do they agree with them in any shape or form. I read somewhere that there are less than six thousand clan members in the country. That would be six thousand too many for all of us.

I think that you may more accurately describe Trump Supporters as people who voted for Trump so that we could see done, some of the things we want done and to see undone, some of the things we want undone.

The Election was won because people did NOT understand that we were tired of the extremes in politics and so we had only one choice for someone who wasn't a politician. He is Awful at it. Still better than the extreme left nonsense we had to deal with in last administration. Obama is a person who is intelligent, well spoken, well read and charming. He is just toooooo far left for most of this country.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Trumpf did not denounce the NeoNazis, The KKK, the alt-right, or white supremacist because they are his base voters.

The Brown Shirts of the NeoNazis are taking over the platforms from the moderate Republicans and soon will be running candidates of their own. Shades of 1933!
Old 08-13-2017, 10:59 AM
n/a

A re-stating of headlines and tag lines from selected media do not a case make.
Present an opinion. Of course.
Does what has been presented represent a high percentage of factual situation or happen stance. Of course not.

Does what is or has been presented represent a high percentage of all that is being done/not done? No.

The negative coverage of anything and everything from or by or related to Trump. As opposed to the free pass the likes of Obama had for 8 years. If the same optics and presentation were used for one or the other, the tone and reaction would be very different.

So we are tasked with sorting out partisan, resistance, racial, et al fluff and political BS.

In my humble opinion.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think the man has some sort of dyslexia. He was trying to read from script and struggled. I didn't get that he was reluctant to distance himself from the nasty KKK and the white supremacists. He is just awful at speaking and communicating..

Please do not put words in our mouths. I doubt you would find few people living in The Villages that would not decry such hatred. I HATE that they call white supremacists Alt RIGHT. The people I know who vote right of center are certainly not like them nor do they agree with them in any shape or form. I read somewhere that there are less than six thousand clan members in the country. That would be six thousand too many for all of us.

I think that you may more accurately describe Trump Supporters as people who voted for Trump so that we could see done, some of the things we want done and to see undone, some of the things we want undone.

The Election was won because people did NOT understand that we were tired of the extremes in politics and so we had only one choice for someone who wasn't a politician. He is Awful at it. Still better than the extreme left nonsense we had to deal with in last administration. Obama is a person who is intelligent, well spoken, well read and charming. He is just toooooo far left for most of this country.
Silence from Trump supporters on here in so many situations is a silent nod to affirm all that he does. THAT SIMPLE

He has spewed nothing but hate, not only on minorities etc., but on this country, since elected and before and NONE of you hold him responsible. NONE.

Saying he has whatever you say he has is the same as finding an excuse for a hateful and mean spirited man.

To use Obama OR ANYONE to excuse this person is astounding. Sometime you have to hold the person accountable WITHOUT the excuses offered everytime.

PS.....no words being put into anyones mouth. This political forum ALWAYS finds an excuse for this person, whether it is Obama or Clinton...things you would not allow your child to get away with. This political forum ALWAYS finds something to march in step with his "woe is me' attitude, even today using a FASHION BLOG. You have every right to oppose Obama but THAT does not allow anyone to support the "God Emperor of the United States.'" as he is called by those responsible yesterday. He has filled our airways with nothing but hate since he came on the scene. Prepare for more from these groups.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Silence from Trump supporters on here in so many situations is a silent nod to affirm all that he does. THAT SIMPLE

He has spewed nothing but hate, not only on minorities etc., but on this country, since elected and before and NONE of you hold him responsible. NONE.

Saying he has whatever you say he has is the same as finding an excuse for a hateful and mean spirited man.

To use Obama OR ANYONE to excuse this person is astounding. Sometime you have to hold the person accountable WITHOUT the excuses offered everytime.

We do not elect a president to worship him. We elect a president to get things done.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
We do not elect a president to worship him. We elect a president to get things done.
I agree.....what legislation has passed ? What has he done ?

He totally screwed up health care because he is fixated on the investigation and Clinton and Obama. He never even visited congress....just shouted out threats on twitter. And he changed what he was for each week.

So again, he has signed some EO's....he has threatened nuclear attack....he has threatened troops in Venzuela....he has fired 3 good american folks because they dared to look into his past...he has publicly rebuked almost every single american institution and did it in a public forum with an international stage. He has lied about ALL of his budget priorities.....he now has emboldened all the white supremecy groups and the KKK.

Just a short list of what he has done thus far and you make my point......NEVER EVER CRITICIZE TRUMP.......HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT....AND EVERYONE IS PICKING ON HIM.

ps.....I need no lecture from you on why we elect a President. I KNOW and this is not it. Does lead the country, and not his own personal group sound familiar ?
Old 08-13-2017, 11:37 AM
n/a

Default we all know that potus was not our only choice

There were 18 candidates, so someone PLEASE explain why Trump was your choice. You have to be concerned if your blood runs, red, white and blue. Bannon is one of his choices for white house staff, an "alt-right" guy thru and thru, an influence that supporters knew from the get-go, how do you rationalize voting for this one, and if you had it to do over again, would you make the same choice?
Old 08-13-2017, 11:49 AM
n/a

Ivanka Trump denounced the NeoNazis and white supremacists in a tweet. Amazing that she had to do it and her DEPLORABLE father did not denounce them immediately.

# not my president

#shades of 1933
Old 08-13-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

Default The Rotten apple does not fall from the Rotten tree

KKK and Trump family.jpg
Old 08-13-2017, 12:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Trumpf did not denounce the NeoNazis, The KKK, the alt-right, or white supremacist because they are his base voters.

The Brown Shirts of the NeoNazis are taking over the platforms from the moderate Republicans and soon will be running candidates of their own. Shades of 1933!

Did you happen to see the video of his comments? He denounced ALL the haters - KKK, antifa, everyone on all sides of the melee, hate, and violence - as he should have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-13-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did you happen to see the video of his comments? He denounced ALL the haters - KKK, antifa, everyone on all sides of the melee, hate, and violence - as he should have.

Trump is quick to name "Islamic Terrorists",minorities, disabled people, women, and many other groups.....but will not denounce "alt-right, nazis, or white supremacists" who have come out to be the MOST DANGEROUS terrorists that America faces......hmmmm
Problem with this, but not that.jpg

Terrorism of White Supremists.jpg

mugshot.jpg
Old 08-13-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post

And let's not forget the Grand Klugal of all the Democrats, Senator Robert Byrd, who was so lovingly eulogized by Obama at his funeral. - after serving in the Senate for 52 years.

Old 08-13-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
And let's not forget the Grand Klugal of all the Democrats, Senator Robert Byrd, who was so lovingly eulogized by Obama at his funeral. - after serving in the Senate for 52 years.

Poor misdirection, utterly useless analogy

Tags
village, white

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.