Why is potus reluctant to separate himself from white supremist?

Why is potus reluctant to separate himself from white supremist?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
The Rotten apple does not fall from the Rotten tree
  #11  
Old 08-13-2017, 12:25 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default The Rotten apple does not fall from the Rotten tree

KKK and Trump family.jpg

  #12  
Old 08-13-2017, 12:37 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Trumpf did not denounce the NeoNazis, The KKK, the alt-right, or white supremacist because they are his base voters.



The Brown Shirts of the NeoNazis are taking over the platforms from the moderate Republicans and soon will be running candidates of their own. Shades of 1933!


Did you happen to see the video of his comments? He denounced ALL the haters - KKK, antifa, everyone on all sides of the melee, hate, and violence - as he should have.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Sponsored Links
  #13  
Old 08-13-2017, 12:48 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Did you happen to see the video of his comments? He denounced ALL the haters - KKK, antifa, everyone on all sides of the melee, hate, and violence - as he should have.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Trump is quick to name "Islamic Terrorists",minorities, disabled people, women, and many other groups.....but will not denounce "alt-right, nazis, or white supremacists" who have come out to be the MOST DANGEROUS terrorists that America faces......hmmmm
Problem with this, but not that.jpg

Terrorism of White Supremists.jpg

mugshot.jpg
  #14  
Old 08-13-2017, 12:50 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post


And let's not forget the Grand Klugal of all the Democrats, Senator Robert Byrd, who was so lovingly eulogized by Obama at his funeral. - after serving in the Senate for 52 years.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  #15  
Old 08-13-2017, 01:04 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And let's not forget the Grand Klugal of all the Democrats, Senator Robert Byrd, who was so lovingly eulogized by Obama at his funeral. - after serving in the Senate for 52 years.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Poor misdirection, utterly useless analogy
  #16  
Old 08-13-2017, 01:12 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump is quick to name "Islamic Terrorists",minorities, disabled people, women, and many other groups.....but will not denounce "alt-right, nazis, or white supremacists" who have come out to be the MOST DANGEROUS terrorists that America faces......hmmmm
Attachment 70914

Attachment 70915

Attachment 70916
You REALLY hate you're own race don't you?

Blacks killed more people just in Chicago last year than ALL those white guys put together. They kill more in a WEEKEND...EVERY weekend..than those guys did.

Minorities ARE responsible for 90% of the crime...90% of the killings...yet you give them a pass....why?
  #17  
Old 08-13-2017, 01:44 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You REALLY hate you're own race don't you?

Blacks killed more people just in Chicago last year than ALL those white guys put together. They kill more in a WEEKEND...EVERY weekend..than those guys did.

Minorities ARE responsible for 90% of the crime...90% of the killings...yet you give them a pass....why?
Your figures are false.....Trump Retweets Bogus Crime Graphic - FactCheck.org
  #18  
Old 08-13-2017, 02:11 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You REALLY hate you're own race don't you?

Blacks killed more people just in Chicago last year than ALL those white guys put together. They kill more in a WEEKEND...EVERY weekend..than those guys did.

Minorities ARE responsible for 90% of the crime...90% of the killings...yet you give them a pass....why?
I would bet that your DNA shows a black slave in your background, and that would be the good news, the bad news you turned out to be such a racist. Fortunately not everyone bases everything on the color of your skin!!!!
  #19  
Old 08-13-2017, 02:21 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
We do not elect a president to worship him. We elect a president to get things done.


And Trump has done nothing but divide us, and cause hatred to be the norm. What has he done, besides get a Supreme Court Justice in? All he does is tweet lies, and even that is done with only a few words that he has in his limited vocabulary. Words used over and over again, like SAD; VERY SAD; VERY,VERY SAD; FAILING; FAKE NEWS;STUPID; VERY STUPID; WEAK( referring to people); LOSER; UNATTRACTIVE AND FAT (always a woman being referred to, of course); MORON (another favorite); DANGEROUS , and of course, that old favorite of Trump, a 3 letter word: BAD, UNLESS HE's feeling particularly verbal that day, then it'd VERY, VERY BAD!

His tweets reveal his personality, and it's not flattering.
He is not a shining example of a President, despite his own comparisons to Washington and Lincoln. Lol.




Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  #20  
Old 08-13-2017, 02:24 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You REALLY hate you're own race don't you?

Blacks killed more people just in Chicago last year than ALL those white guys put together. They kill more in a WEEKEND...EVERY weekend..than those guys did.

Minorities ARE responsible for 90% of the crime...90% of the killings...yet you give them a pass....why?
looks like someone took your picture when you were a child.....
KKKchild.jpg
 

Tags
village, white

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:33 PM.