Why is potus reluctant to separate himself from white supremist?

Old 08-15-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Welcome, newcomer. Good post. I would just add to your statement beginning with the "branding of all whites" that it is mostly attributed to white Trump supporters, generally those on the right. Liberals /leftists are given a pass and seem to be unaware that many conservative blacks, and also many Democrats, also voted for Trump. It is probably quite painful for liberals to admit to that, and of course, it totally rejects their allegations about right leaning whites since their simple analogy to "hate" always leads back to Trump supporters.

Keep posting. Don't let the bully and his cohorts silence you with their nasty retorts.
The small number of libturds that post on here should tell anyone that they are few but LOUD.....And NASTY and have streets named after them...
Old 08-15-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbg150 View Post
Or we can work to take our country back from the ignorant 34% who still support this ignorant so-called President!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only a fool would value polls, the same type of fool that believed the polls indicating Trump had only a 24% chance of winning the presidential election...
Crooked Hillary lost bigly!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom2172 View Post
Labeling people as alt-right, Nazi, white supremacists etc it what the left and media do to get people to kowtow to their demands!
It's works extremely well, whites are now demonized by all segments of American society. You need a villain, so you can create phony victims. Germans did it with Jews, now left is doing it with whites, who says history does not repeat.
Branding all whites as haters, racists etc is what bulling totalitarian governments do. Germans did it with the Jews! Today they are coming for whites, the demonization has been going on for last 60 years. 99.9% of whites are not in any hate group,nor do they support or agree with any of the nonsense. They are just people trying to live their lives and have free will t be the best they can be.
You could shorten your post by not repeating lines. Just sayin'.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

Default Why is potus reluctant to separate himself from white supremist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
The Villages Florida

[emoji41][emoji107]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-15-2017, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
[emoji41][emoji107]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

[emoji51]

Old 08-15-2017, 12:12 PM
n/a

Maybe President Trump's waiting for oboyo to denounce radical Islamic terrorism??
Old 08-15-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe President Trump's waiting for oboyo to denounce radical Islamic terrorism??
BIG BIG DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE RELIGION ISLAM and a GROUP that puts WHITE MEN on a pedestal.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
BIG BIG DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE RELIGION ISLAM and a GROUP that puts WHITE MEN on a pedestal.
Why not put white men on a pedestal? They gave you America. They gave you Europe. They gave you western civilization. They gave you the technology you enjoy. They gave you the comfortable and safe world you enjoy today.

The contribution of minorities was minimal...anyone can dig a hole or move things around. The "genius" was the white architect...he deserves a pedestal.

A white man gave us the villages...show me a city of 150,000 created by a black that is like this.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
The muzzies have on their pedestal mohammed, The poster boy for pedophilia.. I suppose thats better to you than the people that actually did something productive in their day!!

For your special kind of stupidity a little butt salve..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Butt salve.jpg (63.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 08-15-2017, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
It says they are happy with the progress that they voted for...

United States is threatening nuclear action

United States is threatening troops in Venzuela

United States is investigating foreign intervention, and such investigation is mocked by the President.

White supremacists marching with Nazi flags chanting....We won, you Lost"

Nazi groups wearing brown shirts using clubs (and a car) and getting what those Nazi groups are proclaiming as approval from the President of the United States (same man who tweets hate 15 minutes after someone criticizing him)

A White House where truth takes a minor role, and the lies are then accepted in total and actually defended.

Anyone who dares intimate investigating the closed door which is The President is soon fired or verbally assaulted publicly.

A political climate where hate speak and vile language is accepted and encouraged.

To directly answer your question, this is part of what they wanted and voted for, and they 100% support all of it. I haven't seen anything but attempts to justify.

This is exactly what they wanted, and they are not done yet.
I'm just pleased that he just publicly melted down and proved in his press conference...what decent Americans already knew about him.

I can only hope, that those Villagers (and Congress people) who mostly felt the need to vote for him because he ran as a Republican, but aren't actually racists & bigots themselves...will now admit the truth and speak up.

We'll see though, how many decent Villagers and non-racist/bigoted Republicans...we really have here.
Old 08-15-2017, 05:04 PM
n/a

IT'S AMAZING THAT ENOUGH PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM TO GET ELECTED BUT THE FAR LEFT CAN'T ACCEPT HIM AS THEY ACCEPTED THE IDIOT THAT JUST LEFT OFFICE! I am from Illinois and knew about obuma prior to his election . He was and is an IDIOT with nothing in mind except making his family rich.He acts like someone who Just won the lottery and moved out of the projects. REMEMBER,he is half white so everyone need to get off of the racist thing. It is shameful that so many are willing to live off of the taxpayers without any remorse. In the town I lived in prior to the villages ( for 4 years) there were 6 permanent HELP WANTED signs posted along a 5 mile route leading to the projects and then any time of the day or night you could drive past the projects and observe several people sitting outside smoking 6 dollar cigarettes and drinking beer or what ever was in the brown paper bags they held! These were black and white people so you all need to get off of that subject and talk about the lazy and the baby factories. I would also add that the area was completely rejuvenated 6 years ago and already looks like hell, broken windows ,torn screens, abandoned cars . almost naked baby's playing in the dirt.
I was raised in a family of 6 children and all had daily chores and were asked to labor for neighbors that needed help. We have all grown with full time jobs until retirement or death. Some of us have acquired degrees without financial help and moved up in the companies we worked for. One of our vice presidents in our multi-billion dollar company was raised in the south end and worked his way to success but still returned to the old neighbor hood on a regular basis to encourage self help for those less fortunate than him.

This does not make us special but it does demonstrate the possibilities for anyone having enough pride and self respect to move ahead. All jobs don't pay as much as we like but my father worked two until we were raised . The crybabies of the world need to understand that enough people were tired of seeing the national debt more than doubled and illegals coming to live here for free. AND" GUEST" does not say much for a willingness to be known but to just sit back in the dark and make comments without even looking at anything positive !! GROW UP!
Old 08-15-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm just pleased that he just publicly melted down and proved in his press conference...what decent Americans already knew about him.

I can only hope, that those Villagers (and Congress people) who mostly felt the need to vote for him because he ran as a Republican, but aren't actually racists & bigots themselves...will now admit the truth and speak up.

We'll see though, how many decent Villagers and non-racist/bigoted Republicans...we really have here.
I agree, but am not holding my breath. That would mean they are admitting they made a mistake, that Clinton was the better candidate, and they have trouble wth that.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notes View Post
I agree, but am not holding my breath. That would mean they are admitting they made a mistake, that Clinton was the better candidate, and they have trouble wth that.
Yeah Crooked Hillary was a better candidate, odd she lost...HA HA

Old 08-15-2017, 08:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah Crooked Hillary was a better candidate, odd she lost...HA HA

She had more votes. Lots of people voted for Trump and are regretting it. The ones that don't are just plain stupid.
Old 08-15-2017, 08:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notes View Post
She had more votes. Lots of people voted for Trump and are regretting it. The ones that don't are just plain stupid.
She had more votes, but still lost! LOSER, LOSER, LOSER! Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

I have not met one person that is sorry they voted for Trump...are you suggesting the people I know are all stupid, and successful?

Tags
village, white

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.