Why is potus reluctant to separate himself from white supremist?

Old 08-15-2017, 09:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What does that say about Village Trump supporters?
It says we voted for the only guy with courage, and glad we did
Old 08-15-2017, 10:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaninVA View Post
It says we voted for the only guy with courage, and glad we did

Profiles in courage
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
IT'S AMAZING THAT ENOUGH PEOPLE VOTED FOR HIM TO GET ELECTED BUT THE FAR LEFT CAN'T ACCEPT HIM AS THEY ACCEPTED THE IDIOT THAT JUST LEFT OFFICE! I am from Illinois and knew about obuma prior to his election . He was and is an IDIOT with nothing in mind except making his family rich.He acts like someone who Just won the lottery and moved out of the projects. REMEMBER,he is half white so everyone need to get off of the racist thing. It is shameful that so many are willing to live off of the taxpayers without any remorse. In the town I lived in prior to the villages ( for 4 years) there were 6 permanent HELP WANTED signs posted along a 5 mile route leading to the projects and then any time of the day or night you could drive past the projects and observe several people sitting outside smoking 6 dollar cigarettes and drinking beer or what ever was in the brown paper bags they held! These were black and white people so you all need to get off of that subject and talk about the lazy and the baby factories. I would also add that the area was completely rejuvenated 6 years ago and already looks like hell, broken windows ,torn screens, abandoned cars . almost naked baby's playing in the dirt.
I was raised in a family of 6 children and all had daily chores and were asked to labor for neighbors that needed help. We have all grown with full time jobs until retirement or death. Some of us have acquired degrees without financial help and moved up in the companies we worked for. One of our vice presidents in our multi-billion dollar company was raised in the south end and worked his way to success but still returned to the old neighbor hood on a regular basis to encourage self help for those less fortunate than him.

This does not make us special but it does demonstrate the possibilities for anyone having enough pride and self respect to move ahead. All jobs don't pay as much as we like but my father worked two until we were raised . The crybabies of the world need to understand that enough people were tired of seeing the national debt more than doubled and illegals coming to live here for free. AND" GUEST" does not say much for a willingness to be known but to just sit back in the dark and make comments without even looking at anything positive !! GROW UP!
How many of those he has spoken to have become self supportive?
My bet is NONE. "Work or Starve" is the only solution, and believe me there will be a lot of lazy people that would rather starve!
Old 08-16-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
How many of those he has spoken to have become self supportive?
My bet is NONE. "Work or Starve" is the only solution, and believe me there will be a lot of lazy people that would rather starve!
You don't work in the garden...you don't eat.

Tags
village, white

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.