Will Hillary run ?

Old 02-08-2015, 01:05 PM
n/a

I believe Hillary will run and has a good chance of winning because many of the uninformed believe they are bringing back Bill and the Clinton years. Personally I would like to hear from Hillary supporters as to what she has accomplished in her lifetime that you believe would make her a good president.
Old 02-08-2015, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I believe Hillary will run and has a good chance of winning because many of the uninformed believe they are bringing back Bill and the Clinton years. Personally I would like to hear from Hillary supporters as to what she has accomplished in her lifetime that you believe would make her a good president.
It does not matter that she hasn't accomplished anything. The 2008 and 2012 elections are testimony to that!!!
Old 02-08-2015, 04:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
No!
No sense bringing up qualification for the job. 2008 & 2012 proved qualifications are not needed.

And just exactly what are the qualifications?
Old 02-08-2015, 05:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

Is Hillary Clinton Qualified to Be President? A New Poll is Easy to Misread | FiveThirtyEight
Old 02-08-2015, 05:37 PM
n/a

Will Hilary run? Let's see...96% of democrats want her to be the nominee, she has been wanting to be the first woman president most of her life, she will be able to raise all the money in the world thanks to her husband and Barack Obama, she has most of her staff in place and is looking for space to set up campaign headquarters, she is beating her possible republican rivals in 99% of the polls. What was the question again?

The only question is will anybody run against her? The debates will be very interesting if she is the only one on stage. Who will be the sacrificial lamb for the republican party this time?
Old 02-08-2015, 06:52 PM
n/a

After reading the link about Hillary's qualifications, for the life of me I don't understand how anyone could believe she did a good job as secretary of state - my God, look at the condition of the world today!
Old 02-08-2015, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
After reading the link about Hillary's qualifications, for the life of me I don't understand how anyone could believe she did a good job as secretary of state - my God, look at the condition of the world today!
She did a flat out terrible job as Secy of State. That does not mean she did not try, but she failed totally. Of course, and I suspect this will come out during the campaign, should she run...she took the job for political reasons to beef up the resume and protected the President in public. Just my thoughts...we will wait and see.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
She did a flat out terrible job as Secy of State. That does not mean she did not try, but she failed totally. Of course, and I suspect this will come out during the campaign, should she run...she took the job for political reasons to beef up the resume and protected the President in public. Just my thoughts...we will wait and see.

This is perfect. Blame Hilary Clinton for all the problems in the world today, even before she even announces whether she's running or not. Nothing will unite women voters (and perhaps some men) and drive them to the polls, should Hilary decide to run.

It's the same as trying to deny people the right to vote or making it harder to register to vote. Nothing will get people to the polls faster or in bigger numbers.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is perfect. Blame Hilary Clinton for all the problems in the world today, even before she even announces whether she's running or not. Nothing will unite women voters (and perhaps some men) and drive them to the polls, should Hilary decide to run.

It's the same as trying to deny people the right to vote or making it harder to register to vote. Nothing will get people to the polls faster or in bigger numbers.
I sure am not reading those posts the way you are.

My opinion, what we are going to find out is that the job looks terrible but she was under the control and restraints of the WH

Why does the deny people the right to vote and making it harder to vote have to do with Hilary running.

Save all that old political garbage for the right time. Most want to talk about the issues of the day, not rehash Maddow and that ilk. But, you can if you want.....to what end I do not know.
Old 02-08-2015, 09:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

Hardly. Over exaggeration. C-
Old 02-08-2015, 09:23 PM
n/a

Being a woman, I would NEVER vote for her. I don't believe in trying to may "history" either, like the voters over the last 6 years. Let her play "nana" or whatever and leave the presidency to some one that can do the job.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.