Will Trump pick Gingrich as VP?

Old 05-25-2016, 03:36 PM
n/a

Default Will Trump pick Gingrich as VP?

Why Newt Gingrich for VP Is Pure Genius

An interesting perspective on a possible choice for Trump's VP running mate.
Old 05-26-2016, 04:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why Newt Gingrich for VP Is Pure Genius

An interesting perspective on a possible choice for Trump's VP running mate.
Too many gay issues in his closet for lyin crooked Trump!
Old 05-26-2016, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Too many gay issues in his closet for lyin crooked Trump!
Gingrich GAY???? If so, I guess they will pick up the LGBT vote.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:04 AM
n/a

I don't think he would make a good running mate. The campaign ads practically write themselves.
What Newt Gingrich’s three wives tell us about the president he’d be - The Washington Post
Old 05-26-2016, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't think he would make a good running mate. The campaign ads practically write themselves.
What Newt Gingrich’s three wives tell us about the president he’d be - The Washington Post
Actually, Gingrich should do pretty well when compared to Bill Clinton's escapades. Bill would make Gingrich look like a choirboy. And Gingrich knows the Clintons very well. He would bring some ammo to the campaign.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, Gingrich should do pretty well when compared to Bill Clinton's escapades. Bill would make Gingrich look like a choirboy. And Gingrich knows the Clintons very well. He would bring some ammo to the campaign.
That's my point too. The campaign will be about escapades, 6 wives vs 2 wives per side and not about the issues. In the old days the press looked the other way with indiscretions and everyone stayed married, except for Hoover. Now the tweets and outrageous remarks gets the free press.
Old 05-26-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's my point too. The campaign will be about escapades, 6 wives vs 2 wives per side and not about the issues. In the old days the press looked the other way with indiscretions and everyone stayed married, except for Hoover. Now the tweets and outrageous remarks gets the free press.
It's all about selling advertising. Of course, the media is going to make a big deal out of anything they can exploit.
Old 05-26-2016, 01:22 PM
n/a

Normally a person is picked for VP because they give the nominee an advantage they are lacking, either skills or geographical locations. Obama picked Biden for his foreign policy experience.

It seems that Trump already has the overweight old white men thrice-married vote sewed up. Gingrich would be the second oldest VP in history.

Hopefully, Lorne Michaels has no plans to retire.
Old 05-26-2016, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Normally a person is picked for VP because they give the nominee an advantage they are lacking, either skills or geographical locations. Obama picked Biden for his foreign policy experience.

It seems that Trump already has the overweight old white men thrice-married vote sewed up. Gingrich would be the second oldest VP in history.

Hopefully, Lorne Michaels has no plans to retire.
Guess it won't matter much. The only way Hillary can get elected is if she takes Bernie as her VP, because she won't have half the votes Trump will garner. Bernie's children will not vote for Hillary, but they will vote for the price of Bernie's promised freebies. Remember all those folks that were standing in line for Obama's promised freebies? Yep, they are still standing in line. Bunch of dummies.
Old 05-26-2016, 03:44 PM
n/a

Finding a running mate more disrespectful of women would be an amazing political maneuver. Voters could pick a candidate who calls women 'dogs', 'fat pigs', 'lowlifes', and says they need to be treated like poop and his ethically challenged VP who broke the divorce news to his wife while she lay on her hospital bed suffering from cancer. Pure genius. Making women think you don't want their vote will make them vote for you all the more.
Old 05-26-2016, 03:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Finding a running mate more disrespectful of women would be an amazing political maneuver. Voters could pick a candidate who calls women 'dogs', 'fat pigs', 'lowlifes', and says they need to be treated like poop and his ethically challenged VP who broke the divorce news to his wife while she lay on her hospital bed suffering from cancer. Pure genius. Making women think you don't want their vote will make them vote for you all the more.
That's the funniest post I read in a long time. thank-you
Old 05-26-2016, 04:51 PM
n/a

Whatever happened to Trump picking Gov Suzanna Martinez? The very popular republican Hispanic governor was supposedly on Trump's short list until he went to NM and insulted her calling her lazy etc, earlier this week. It's hard to insult so many groups of people at one time, but Trump has managed to pull it off.

Martinez is also chairman of the Republican Governor's Association.

Keep up the good work, Donald.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Considering Bill Clinton's many dalliances, and Hillary's reaction toward them and the women involved, I would say they have a proven record of disrespecting women. So not so sure I would raise that argument against the opposition.
Old 05-26-2016, 08:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Considering Bill Clinton's many dalliances, and Hillary's reaction toward them and the women involved, I would say they have a proven record of disrespecting women. So not so sure I would raise that argument against the opposition.
I agree. Newt is my kind of guy. Go Newt.
Old 05-27-2016, 04:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Whatever happened to Trump picking Gov Suzanna Martinez? The very popular republican Hispanic governor was supposedly on Trump's short list until he went to NM and insulted her calling her lazy etc, earlier this week. It's hard to insult so many groups of people at one time, but Trump has managed to pull it off.

Martinez is also chairman of the Republican Governor's Association.

Keep up the good work, Donald.
In case you are not keeping up with current events, Martinez is not interested in the position. As a matter of fact, ehe didn't show up for his rally when he was in town. He's not interested in her.

Tags
interesting, running, gingrich, pick, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.