n/a

Default Where is everybody?

Where have all the advisors gone?

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

Liberals drove them all away...

You are relentless. I've never seen such behavior towards a sitting president. You're like children screaming...NO NO NO.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Check that photo from Jan. 28. No Priebus, no Bannon, no Spicer, no Flynn. It's like watching Survivor.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2017, 02:21 PM
n/a

We have NEVER seen a President, like Trump,that has been the antithesis of what American Presidents stood for since the beginning of our country. Trump should embrace truly conservative values. America is about US and not him.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We have NEVER seen a President, like Trump,that has been the antithesis of what American Presidents stood for since the beginning of our country. Trump should embrace truly conservative values. America is about US and not him.
Guest:

The left's push against Trump is hoping for many more Americans like you. I navigate around it all by reminding myself that this is bigger than Trump, Clinton, et al. This is about "the soul of America"

I am making a concentrated effort to ignore those afflicted with Trump Derangements Syndrome because its counterproductive. Charlottesville is a good example.
This nation is convulsing an all the news people can do is hammer about Trump

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-18-2017, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Guest:

The left's push against Trump is hoping for many more Americans like you. I navigate around it all by reminding myself that this is bigger than Trump, Clinton, et al. This is about "the soul of America"

I am making a concentrated effort to ignore those afflicted with Trump Derangements Syndrome because its counterproductive. Charlottesville is a good example.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-18-2017, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:

I never thought I would see in my lifetime, a POTUS that actually made Nixon...look like a paragon of virtue, ethics and integrity.

I was wrong.

Nixon resigned once he completely realized that he was bringing shame upon the office and position...not just himself.

Trump doesn't care and his enablers...are the ones responsible.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
It sure is...it's about the SURVIVAL of America. If we follow the current course America becomes Mexico II within 30 years. You are LETTING a bunch of 3rd world losers take over YOUR country. America WAS great...when it was WHITE. It's NOT white any more and it's certainly not great...we've gone from #1 to #25. WHY did you/are you letting it happen?
Old 08-18-2017, 07:01 PM
n/a

Wink Actually...........

Quote:

I never thought I would see in my lifetime, a POTUS that actually made Nixon...look like a paragon of virtue, ethics and integrity.

I was wrong.
Actually, Clinton made Nixon "look like a paragon of virtue, ethics and integrity." Nixon kept his fly zipped in the Oval Office.

Quote:
Nixon resigned once he completely realized that he was bringing shame upon the office and position...not just himself.
Actually, Nixon resigned when he was told that the vote count in the House would get him impeached, and the vote count in the Senate would get him convicted.

Quote:
Trump doesn't care and his enablers...are the ones responsible.
Of course Trump cares. He actually is very thin-skinned about personal criticism.

Carl in Tampa
Old 08-18-2017, 07:04 PM
n/a

Carl,

Trump will resign before the end of 2017 - and will blame America.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:22 PM
n/a

Default Where is everybody?

The American people can not blame Trump. We (as a people) put Trump where he is today. We should have been smarter than him. We weren't and it's our fault NOT his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2017, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Carl,

Trump will resign before the end of 2017 - and will blame America.
America will blame the liberals...rightly so. You're acting like impetuous children.

Sorry...you lost this time and you don't get a trophy.

NOT that I'm happy an R won...I hate both sides.
Old 08-18-2017, 07:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, Clinton made Nixon "look like a paragon of virtue, ethics and integrity." Nixon kept his fly zipped in the Oval Office.
Are you frigging serious?

I don't even care what Chump's sex life is like, as long as he's not constantly lying, supporting hate groups...and screwing America for his personal economic benefit.

Your false equivalency of comparing Clinton's infidelities (which should have been between he and Hillary), with Trump's lying, bigotry, misogyny and defense of hate groups...is beyond ignorant and is just like what Trump tried regarding Charlottesville.

Trump apologists, cultists and the bigots, racists, misogynists like him...are the REAL problem.

What got Clinton impeached (and rightly so)...was him lying under oath.

Just wait until Mueller gets done with Chump and his family/cronies under oath...if he doesn't quit and run away before then.

I can't wait.
Old 08-19-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl in Tampa View Post

Actually, Nixon resigned when he was told that the vote count in the House would get him impeached, and the vote count in the Senate would get him convicted.

Of course Trump cares. He actually is very thin-skinned about personal criticism.

Carl in Tampa
Actually, Trump makes Clinton look like a paragon of virtue. Blow job, consensual......grabbing pussy, non consensual.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2017, 10:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, Trump makes Clinton look like a paragon of virtue. Blow job, consensual......grabbing pussy, non consensual.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
You REALLY think Trump goes around grabbing women by the crotch? Really CHI? You're that naive?

Men say "I'd grab that pussy" all the time...it's NOT literal you idiot.

Tags
vs995, tapatalk, advisors

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.