It's unanimous Donald Trump wins first debate

Old 09-26-2016, 09:38 PM
n/a

Default It's unanimous Donald Trump wins first debate

Not even cnm can disagree.

Donald takes commanding lead in next nationwide poll, takes lead in key state Pennsylvania.
Old 09-26-2016, 09:43 PM
n/a

This is as about as Presidential as I've ever seen Trump. Still don't like him but no question in my mind that he won this one.

However, he still behaved badly with frequent interruptions and I'd sincerely like to hear some concrete ideas from him.

red
Old 09-26-2016, 10:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This is as about as Presidential as I've ever seen Trump. Still don't like him but no question in my mind that he won this one.

However, he still behaved badly with frequent interruptions and I'd sincerely like to hear some concrete ideas from him.

red
Actually she was very smug and she got all the time she wanted .
She kept cutting him off . She had memorized very general comments and lines which on the surface probably dazzled a lot of people but it was all fluff .
Old 09-26-2016, 10:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

Donald takes commanding lead in next nationwide poll, takes lead in key state Pennsylvania.

OK, that was frigging hilarious.

While I'm sure Trump didn't lose any of his base, he was so far from being 'Presidential' or even having any specific ideas/plans except "I will make better deals" ...he certainly didn't win any intelligent voters that might be sitting on the fence.

Hillary did miss one great opportunity though, when he kept talking about renegotiating deals with foreign nations, all she had to do was to say something like... "Sorry Donald, but the word of the United States is too important to stiff others on deals we've agreed to...unlike what you've made a practice of doing in your private business dealings."

For anyone who actually has an idea of what a real debate is about...Hillary absolutely smoked him. Deep down, even his rabid supporters know it.

Now we'll have to listen to the whining from the right until the next debate.....about how it was all 'rigged' in Hillary's favor.

Just wait for it.

CNM
Old 09-26-2016, 10:36 PM
n/a

This just in:

Financial markets say Clinton beat Trump in the debate
BY STEVE GOLDSTEIN | MARKETWATCH - 3 MINUTES AGO

The American people get the last word, but in rapid-fire financial markets, traders Monday night delivered a quick verdict for Hillary Clinton.

U.S. stock futures climbed, and the Mexican peso also gained ground in wake of the clash between the Democratic and Republican presidential candidates.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

red
Yes all Presidents make comments about 400lb people hacking emails from bed! I know I've heard that from at least 4 or 5 different Presidents.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:06 AM
n/a

Default It's unanimous Donald Trump wins first debate

Quote:

Did you watch the same debate as some of us did?
Old 09-27-2016, 04:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did you watch the same debate as some of us did?
Watch the polls, trumps gains big time with independents, except the 400 lb ones.
Old 09-27-2016, 05:08 AM
n/a

The debate was a bust. Other than the fact that they were able to get Hillary out of her closet for longer than a five minute reveal, nothing new was revealed. Did it change anyone's vote? No. This was a waste of 90 minutes, just so that political pundits would have something to talk about.

Here's what I heard and saw:

Donald was basically the same, although a bit reserved toward the beginning.
Donald was given personal questions by the moderator to Hillary receiving NONE. No big deal but proved liberal bias. Like I said, no big deal --- gotta deal with it.
Hillary smiled a lot at the beginning and then her smiles were faked and forced along with her body movements. She attempted to control her head bobbing, much to my disappointment.
Hillary was fact checked and found to be wrong on several occasions.
Hillary's strategy was to taunt Donald to keep him from commenting on her many felonies.
Hillary revealed her goal of having the gov provide jobs for everyone, and also for the gov to come into your homes and teach you have to budget your income. She also said that white people needed to be educated in diversity and race relations. She promised to provide ten million jobs, but forgot to explain why she could not even provide the 400,000 jobs she promised NY when she was a senator. She also said she was going to tax the rich more because they don't pay their fair share. She failed to tell us how this was going to help the middle class. Yes, it may help the lower class with benefits, but none of it goes to the middle class. She plans to create more gov jobs, but fails to tell us how she is going to pay for them. Taxing the rich is not going to pay for the jobs. Even if they tax them at 90% of their income. But, she wants the gov to do everything for us. She also wants our police to be trained because they are arresting too many criminals. I can understand how she can empathize with criminals since she has so much in common with them.
Old 09-27-2016, 05:14 AM
n/a

Oh, I forgot to add one important point that Donald made several times:

Hillary has been in politics for 30 years and is just now deciding to come up with all these plans. Donald wanted to know why suddenly now that she is running for president. Why didn't she attempt to make these changes in the last 30 years? And he wanted to know why anyone would want to continue with the failed policies of the past 8 years.
Old 09-27-2016, 05:15 AM
n/a

I think we all lost in this debate. We lost 90 minutes that we can't get back.
Old 09-27-2016, 05:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, I forgot to add one important point that Donald made several times:

Hillary has been in politics for 30 years and is just now deciding to come up with all these plans. Donald wanted to know why suddenly now that she is running for president. Why didn't she attempt to make these changes in the last 30 years? And he wanted to know why anyone would want to continue with the failed policies of the past 8 years.
The Villages Florida

It's all over, just waiting for the 400 pound woman to sing!

Bye bye cnm
Old 09-27-2016, 05:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

It's all over, just waiting for the 400 pound woman to sing!

Bye bye cnm
Hillary does not weigh 400lbs yet, and with a voice like hers, I doubt anyone would want to hear her sing.
Old 09-27-2016, 06:29 AM
n/a

FactChecking the First Debate

Fact checking the debate last night.
Old 09-27-2016, 06:31 AM
n/a

Who Won the First Presidential Debate?

Most of the media I checked have Hillary Clinton as winning the debate last night 9/26/2016.

Tags
poll, debate, wins, trump, unanimous

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.