Women's war on Liberty.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Just a bit on one of the main speakers being touted here and always.....STEFAN MOLYNEUX

"According to Steven Hassan, a licensed mental health counselor with experience on cults, "Partly what's going on with the people on the Internet who are indoctrinated, they spend lots of hours on the computer. Videos can have them up all night for several nights in a row. Molyneux knows how to talk like he knows what he's talking about, despite very little academic research. He cites this and cites that, and presents it as the whole truth. It dismantles people's sense of self and replaces it with his sense of confidence about how to fix the world."[6]

In 2009, Tu Thanh Ha wrote that Molyneux was called the leader of a "therapy cult" following Freedomain Radio (FDR) community member Tom Bell breaking off all contact with his family.[8] In April 2008, Bell had called in to the show asking about his veganism and his feeling of disgust towards people that eat meat.[7] Molyneux suggested that this disgust could have come from witnessing an authority figure who was cruel to animals.[7] Bell responded by describing memories of his father being verbally and physically cruel to the family cat, causing him to feel intimidated by the father, and then described his emotional detachment toward his mother and the rest of his family.[7]

The following month, Bell left a note stating he no longer wanted contact and left home. It was reported that, of the estimated 50,000 users of the website, about 20 FDR members had also "deFOOed" (disassociate from family of origin), and that many parents chose not to speak to the media in an effort to avoid alienating their children further.[7] A representative of the British Cult Information Centre said they were following FDR, and noted that one sign of cults was that they cut people off from their families. Molyneux responded by saying that "If I advised a wife to leave an abusive husband, there would not be articles about how I am a cult leader."[7]

Molyneux and FOO were subjects of an investigative documentary by Channel 5 in the United Kingdom, which aired on August 20, 2015.[9][28]

Molyneux and "deFOOing" were one of three subjects featured on the February 18th, 2016 episode of the documentary series Dark Net. The episode calls Freedomain Radio a cult.[29]

Stefan Molyneux - Wikipedia

Old 11-16-2017, 10:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Seems to be your job to keep the non political stuff at the top..interesting

I know I just did the same thing but interested in identifying those who plague this forum

This poster will pretty much always complain on these threads as they move down, which then keeps them alive, still sans any substance but it's a ploy, now called "troll leap"

Or, if the thread is or could be construed as negative for Trump, the thread is hijacked and a discussion of other things begins.
Oh come on. You are looking for method where there is none.

Start your own anti-Trump threads.
Old 11-17-2017, 06:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
About you and your dipsh*t social presence? I don't think you want to know.
I feel very sorry for you because it is apparent that you are in a lot of emotional pain. I will pray for the peace you desperately seek

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-17-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Then find one that doesn't and we'll all be happy. While you're at it take Tallywhacker with you.
Politics can no longer be avoided.

Femo-Fascism has screwed things up so badly that the American luxury of political avoidance is no longer an option.
Old 11-17-2017, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
I feel very sorry for you because it is apparent that you are in a lot of emotional pain. I will pray for the peace you desperately seek

Personal Best Regards:
Yes, pompous ass twerps like you are a painful experience.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Or he is a Russian troll. Trying to divide men and women on here with all his femo-fascist garbage. You are probably right, however, that it is just some man upset with an ex-wife and he is taking it out on the world. Mostly the good people on this TOTV Political Forum. There are some who have no right to be even posting on here IMHO.
Old 11-18-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

Old 11-18-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Tags
liberty, war, womens

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.