words

Old 02-05-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

SO, are we going to make a list of "offensive" words? If so, please provide a copy so I can be sure to be PC. After all, I don't want to retaliate from being called a "Nazi" or whatever with the wrong verbiage. Words that are not PC to the sensitive that are calling me a "Nazi" just because I have German immigrants in my family. They aren't "retarded" but they probably don't like to be called "Nazi" either. SO, let's make sure that all sensitive folks are treated with kid gloves, while they slur the poster.

ON the other hand, call me what you wish. I don't take it personal, unless you make it personal. And I think that a couple of you know what happens when you bring up something personal with me. I am thick skinned, so I hope you are also.

Discuss politics in a political forum. Slur or disparage the politicians, not the poster.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

I hope you get the mental health support you need before someone Baker Acts you for delusional fantasies of grandeur. You are not worth another response. Or another read. You are a typical Freudian case study. Go resolve your mother issues.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Just a request, write what you will, but please stop using words in your posts like retarded. It is derogatory and many people on this site have children with special needs. The word retarded is an old word with very negative connotations. Please update vocabulary.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do not forget that this so called President during the campaign mocked a physically reporter by wildly waving his hands around and making glutteral noises.
How many times does it have to be proven that he DID NOT? As usual, the liberal press twisted it all around to suit their own agenda.

It was the same when they said that he wants to punish women who get abortions. I watched the entire interview with Chris Matthews and that is NOT what he said.

Chris Matthews: If abortion were to be made illegal, do you think that women who get abortions should be punished.

Trump: Yes, but it is not currently illegal so that question is not even relevant. As you said, if it becomes illegal again, then yes the woman should be punished.

As usual, it was edited to say what they wanted. I agree with what he said. If it is illegal, then she should be punished along with the doctor. I have never heard of any doctor walking up to a pregnant woman and telling her he's going to do an abortion on her. They may advise their own patient to do so, but it is ultimately HER decision.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
How many times does it have to be proven that he DID NOT? As usual, the liberal press twisted it all around to suit their own agenda.

It was the same when they said that he wants to punish women who get abortions. I watched the entire interview with Chris Matthews and that is NOT what he said.

Chris Matthews: If abortion were to be made illegal, do you think that women who get abortions should be punished.

Trump: Yes, but it is not currently illegal so that question is not even relevant. As you said, if it becomes illegal again, then yes the woman should be punished.

As usual, it was edited to say what they wanted. I agree with what he said. If it is illegal, then she should be punished along with the doctor. I have never heard of any doctor walking up to a pregnant woman and telling her he's going to do an abortion on her. They may advise their own patient to do so, but it is ultimately HER decision.
You are full of baloney. I saw TRUMPANZEE do the arm waving and jabbering as well as saying that women who get abortions would be punished if it becomes illegal.

Both actions on Trumpanzee's part show that he is a "so-called President ".

Make America Great Again. Impeach TRUMPANZEE.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

You know it is getting very tiresome to blame the media for everything. Trump does that to avoid any responsibility and you folks just follow along.

Your transcript is MADE UP AND NOT ACCURATE.

He said what he said and then added a bit of what you are saying in a statement when he realized that he made a mistake.

I would agree he probably meant what you said, BUT....

PLEASE STOP WITH THE MEDIA...THAT IS CHILDISH AND GETTING OLD AS HELL. HE GOES AFTER THE MEDIA ANYTIME HE DISLIKES WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT HIM.

Imagine as he called a Federal Judge who was confirmed 99-0 a "so called Judge", someone calling him anything close that.....he says he is going to make America great, yet he talks more glowingly about Russia than this country....his comments today with OReilly at ANTI USA and it is not the first time. He attacks, not offers ideas, but attacks all our systems in this country and love what happens in Russia...he defends Russia for hacking into our systems, and wants us to 'move on" yet hangs onto the election to tout himself. He is a buffoon.

Stop with the media crap......do your own thinking

For your reading pleasure...

In Context: Transcript of Donald Trump on punishing women for abortion | PolitiFact Wisconsin

Trump: "Some Form Of Punishment" For Women if Abortion Becomes Illegal; UPDATE | Video | RealClearPolitics
Old 02-06-2017, 10:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
You know it is getting very tiresome to blame the media for everything. Trump does that to avoid any responsibility and you folks just follow along.

Your transcript is MADE UP AND NOT ACCURATE.

He said what he said and then added a bit of what you are saying in a statement when he realized that he made a mistake.

I would agree he probably meant what you said, BUT....

PLEASE STOP WITH THE MEDIA...THAT IS CHILDISH AND GETTING OLD AS HELL. HE GOES AFTER THE MEDIA ANYTIME HE DISLIKES WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT HIM.

Imagine as he called a Federal Judge who was confirmed 99-0 a "so called Judge", someone calling him anything close that.....he says he is going to make America great, yet he talks more glowingly about Russia than this country....his comments today with OReilly at ANTI USA and it is not the first time. He attacks, not offers ideas, but attacks all our systems in this country and love what happens in Russia...he defends Russia for hacking into our systems, and wants us to 'move on" yet hangs onto the election to tout himself. He is a buffoon.

Stop with the media crap......do your own thinking

For your reading pleasure...

In Context: Transcript of Donald Trump on punishing women for abortion | PolitiFact Wisconsin

Trump: "Some Form Of Punishment" For Women if Abortion Becomes Illegal; UPDATE | Video | RealClearPolitics
Old 02-06-2017, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are full of baloney. I saw TRUMPANZEE do the arm waving and jabbering as well as saying that women who get abortions would be punished if it becomes illegal.

Both actions on Trumpanzee's part show that he is a "so-called President ".

Make America Great Again. Impeach TRUMPANZEE.

Sandy, you really should learn a bit about the word "impeach" before abusing it, ignorantly.

Do you even know how the process works? Go do some research and then come back and tell me how that is even a credible comment. Impeachment is literally impossible for at least two years. And I say two years, because only two years from now would the left have a chance to build up a Democrat majority to even suggest an impeachment. And that is probably a big IF.
Old 02-06-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sandy, you really should learn a bit about the word "impeach" before abusing it, ignorantly.

Do you even know how the process works? Go do some research and then come back and tell me how that is even a credible comment. Impeachment is literally impossible for at least two years. And I say two years, because only two years from now would the left have a chance to build up a Democrat majority to even suggest an impeachment. And that is probably a big IF.
No, it is not literally impossible to impeach the Trumpanzee. There will be more and more Republicans getting on the bandwagon as Trumpanzee does more and more stupid (and illegal) actions.

Trumpanzee's ego is probably too big for him to resign. However, remember that the American protest marches did end the Vietnam war because the vast majority of Americans got sick and tired of it. It is possible the same thing could happen with this so-called president.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, it is not literally impossible to impeach the Trumpanzee. There will be more and more Republicans getting on the bandwagon as Trumpanzee does more and more stupid (and illegal) actions.

Trumpanzee's ego is probably too big for him to resign. However, remember that the American protest marches did end the Vietnam war because the vast majority of Americans got sick and tired of it. It is possible the same thing could happen with this so-called president.
See, that's why you all lost the election. You live in a fantasy world where Obama's Utopia takes care of everyone and Hillary is a virgin saint and Trump will be burnt at the stake.

Tags
site, words

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.