words

Old 02-04-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Default words

Just a request, write what you will, but please stop using words in your posts like retarded. It is derogatory and many people on this site have children with special needs. The word retarded is an old word with very negative connotations. Please update vocabulary.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Just a request, write what you will, but please stop using words in your posts like retarded. It is derogatory and many people on this site have children with special needs. The word retarded is an old word with very negative connotations. Please update vocabulary.

It's pretty pathetic though, that those same parents who have a special needs/handicapped child have the EXACT same political stance...as the only ones who use such derogatory & denigrating words on here.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:27 PM
n/a

Do not forget that this so called President during the campaign mocked a physically reporter by wildly waving his hands around and making glutteral noises.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do not forget that this so called President during the campaign mocked a physically reporter by wildly waving his hands around and making glutteral noises.
Yep.

And some of those same parents who have a special needs/handicapped child, still voted for him...and are proud of it!

Unbelievable.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane032657 View Post
Nicely said. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2017, 09:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh please ladies...you know how retarded you sound posting that ridiculous statement?

You have your very own forum...a safe space...just for you ladies. If this adult place offends you...have some self restraint and stay away.

My God...what words will you ALLOW us to use?

The Nazis are coming...the Nazis are coming...burning books and censoring speech.
Old 02-05-2017, 05:55 AM
n/a

Default Welcome to The Kardashian Nation

Quote:
I agree with your suggestion and believe that its intent should be expanded to include expletives ethnic and racial slurs and all words meant to denigrate a person.

I had always been impressed by the fluency of prose from past centuries. In today's world we have but a few truly great writers.

Unfortunately our academic institutions have failed us, our political climate seems to only spew poison with words intentionally applied to create division and agitating propaganda.

It seems we can no longer produce inspiring and uplifting orators and leaders. Its an obvious "tell" on the state of our union which continues its delcine.

Welcome to the Kardashian nation

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-05-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey Jane - I dont recall using that term on here...not sure how you come to the conclusion that many on here have children with special needs.

I don't belive anyone on here is calling children with special needs "retarded". While many imply that there is a flaw with another's thought process, nobody is ridiculing actual people with special needs.

I agree with you retarded is an old term, I can remember, mid 70's, sitting at the kids table at a family Christmas gathering , and my brother and I in dispute calling each other "retard". While our cousin Wendy (who was the poster child for the Special Olympics for a number of years) sat with us. We love Wendy, and never think of her in that way, it just became a term that was used to describe "stupidity" by a person that DOES NOT have special needs. My Aunt, is a terrific lady. She did not care what others called each other, but I bet she would get involved if someone was picking on her child (same as most moms). To this day she drives my cousin to work (they said Wendy will always have the intellect of a 15 year old, Wendy is 53 now), but Wendy has control of the radio!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-05-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
I agree with your suggestion and believe that its intent should be expanded to include expletives ethnic and racial slurs and all words meant to denigrate a person.

I had always been impressed by the fluency of prose from past centuries. In today's world we have but a few truly great writers.

Unfortunately our academic institutions have failed us, our political climate seems to only spew poison with words intentionally applied to create division and agitating propaganda.

It seems we can no longer produce inspiring and uplifting orators and leaders. Its an obvious "tell" on the state of our union which continues its delcine.

Welcome to the Kardashian nation

Personal Best Regards:
Quit acting like a little girl..."Oooh, he called me a name mommy...get daddy to beat him up". Sound familiar? Sound like the liberals way? It's a WORD...YOU supply the meaning YOU give it. To me...it's JUST a word, a descriptor like saying..."Hey you, or Hey Buddy" Only more detailed...so you KNOW I'm talking to YOU. Grow up people we're NOT on the grade school playground.

Because we've been "dumbed-down" to the lowest level in our society...the minorities. They're stupid idiots who can't understand past the 4th grade. You want to know why EVERYTHING is written for idiots? Because we're becoming a nation of idiots. You want to know why the level of prose is so low...the standards have been lowered for minorities. Why write what NOBODY will understand?

Our government has failed us. ALLOWING the country to drop from #1 to #25 ONLY so they could "be seen as equals". If you make the standard low enough...your DOG could "qualify".

The "propaganda" ALL comes from the "they're our equals" side...the left...the liberals. SHOW ME WHERE they as a people are the EQUAL of whites as a people. SHOW me the black villages, the black TOP school, the black calm and peaceful neighborhood. The black majority city you'd be proud to call home. Show me ANYTHING that blacks do well besides sports...

We can't have LEADERS because they have to play the political correctness game. They CAN'T blame the "people" really responsible for the decline. They can't remove women from positions they don't belong in. They can't remove minorities from positions they don't belong in. Can't deport 100 million Hispanics. Any "leader" is stuck living, operating, within a system full of lies and deception.
Old 02-05-2017, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by racistlying(unt View Post

It's pretty pathetic though, that those same parents who have a special needs/handicapped child have the EXACT same political stance...as the only ones who use such derogatory & denigrating words on here.
You believe you are qualified to make judgement of those parents, because they don't agree with you...I see your quest to end bullying has not changed.

I am betting those parents would not lie about a $100 donation, nor would they judge people on how well they speak English...

Old 02-05-2017, 07:57 AM
n/a

Sorry I forgot that the ignorance of many people on this particular political forum is only superseded by their lack of heart, intelligence, analysis and small hands.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry I forgot that the ignorance of many people on this particular political forum is only superseded by their lack of heart, intelligence, analysis and small hands.
Let's not forget and it should be noted, that ONLY those on the right...are taking great umbrage with your compassionate suggestion.

THAT...says it ALL.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Jane - I can't speak for others on here, but my hands are so big they would make you blush...

Old 02-05-2017, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by racistlying (unt View Post
Let's not forget and it should be noted, that ONLY those on the right...are taking great umbrage with your compassionate suggestion.

THAT...says it ALL.
Yeah, you just take great umbrage with the political stance of the parents she was trying to be compassionate toward...NICE!

Old 02-05-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Say's the woman... Who as usual...really say's nothing.

You've got your OWN woman's forum...stop coming here to cry...we really don't care how you "FEEL" about things...facts "TRUMP" your stupid, ridiculous, "feelings".

Small hands? How about that dusty, cobwebbed, hasn't seen any action in 20 years, dried out, stretched out, stinky, old cooch of yours? If YOU can make sexual insults...why not others? Don't start something you can't finish.

You women and your insults. NEVER speak to the facts...never.

Tell me of my lack of analysis...please. Disprove ANYTHING I've said. I DARE you...triple dog dare you.

Tags
site, words

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.