Working as Reporter at the Villages Daily Sun.

Old 08-08-2017, 07:28 PM
n/a

Default Working as Reporter at the Villages Daily Sun.

Working at The Villages Daily Sun: Employee Reviews | Indeed.com

Now how would a free thinking liberal fit in at The Villages Daily Sun? I kind of wonder about that. I recall that Gary Corsair interviewed me about some of my 224 613 Project work-- I did not call it that-- and wanted to see my files but I said no as I had just met him five minutes before. He did write a story about my work but got a lot of facts wrong. This appeared on Memorial Day in 2007. George H., wondered while he was prepping me for the photo if the whole thing was OK with Gary Corsair.

Mr. Corsair then seemed to be writing about the history of basketball in local high schools and did three large stories on Bigfoot in Florida.

I would talk to Gary's wife Gwen rather often when they lived in the Villages area or near it and she would bring Boo Radley-- their dog-- to Doggie Doo Run Run.

I can just see me explaining my resume to some interviewer at the Villages Daily Sun.

We have had other reporters/photographers from the Villages Daily Sun either to home or in various other locations where we shared experiences with them.

Not looking for a job right now but will have to think about how to handle the resume, references and the like when and if I do.

Have done some cockatiel, cat, and dog sitting while here in the Villages. Add did it also in Palm Harbor and Safety Harbor, FL and before that in Rohnert Park, Burlingame, and Menlo Park, CA.

Putting this here in the Political Section but probably will not look at anything posted unless it is from someone who has something worthwhile to say unlike the trolls, harassers and stalkers I have picked up on this Political Board. They are not worth stressing over so I just keep them on block most of the time but do check every so often to see if their posts have matured or grown any less stupid.

I would guess that the Villages Daily Sun reporters and the Morse family are by now quite aware of my massive 224 613 Project as we have lived here more than 12 years and I have made quite a spectacle of myself on TOTV as well as on Facebook. And they watch movies, TV shows, ads, major network news programs (a big THANK YOU) and other things where these numbers are becoming increasing more frequent. Damn hard not to notice these now.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Now how would a free thinking liberal fit in at The Villages Daily Sun? I kind of wonder about that. I recall that Gary Corsair interviewed me about some of my 224 613 Project work-- I did not call it that-- and wanted to see my files but I said no as I had just met him five minutes before. He did write a story about my work but got a lot of facts wrong. This appeared on Memorial Day in 2007. George H., wondered while he was prepping me for the photo if the whole thing was OK with Gary Corsair.

Mr. Corsair then seemed to be writing about the history of basketball in local high schools and did three large stories on Bigfoot in Florida.

I would talk to Gary's wife Gwen rather often when they lived in the Villages area or near it and she would bring Boo Radley-- their dog-- to Doggie Doo Run Run.

I can just see me explaining my resume to some interviewer at the Villages Daily Sun.

We have had other reporters/photographers from the Villages Daily Sun either to home or in various other locations where we shared experiences with them.

Not looking for a job right now but will have to think about how to handle the resume, references and the like when and if I do.

Have done some cockatiel, cat, and dog sitting while here in the Villages. Add did it also in Palm Harbor and Safety Harbor, FL and before that in Rohnert Park, Burlingame, and Menlo Park, CA.

Putting this here in the Political Section but probably will not look at anything posted unless it is from someone who has something worthwhile to say unlike the trolls, harassers and stalkers I have picked up on this Political Board. They are not worth stressing over so I just keep them on block most of the time but do check every so often to see if their posts have matured or grown any less stupid.

I would guess that the Villages Daily Sun reporters and the Morse family are by now quite aware of my massive 224 613 Project as we have lived here more than 12 years and I have made quite a spectacle of myself on TOTV as well as on Facebook. And they watch movies, TV shows, ads, major network news programs (a big THANK YOU) and other things where these numbers are becoming increasing more frequent. Damn hard not to notice these now.
I recall that Mr. Corsair wrote a book about the Groveland Four and gave some talks about it in the local libraries.

The Groveland Four: The Sad Saga of a Legal Lynching: Gary Corsair: 9781414072432: Amazon.com: Books
Old 08-08-2017, 09:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Congratulations buddy, glad you got my link from the other thread. When do you start?
Old 08-08-2017, 09:10 PM
n/a

I hope no one will quote Allegiance. I would rather not see anything this person posts any more.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:11 PM
n/a

Do not quote me or Tal will have to block you too. don't do it
Old 08-08-2017, 09:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Congratulations buddy, glad you got my link from the other thread. When do you start?
Old 08-08-2017, 09:12 PM
n/a

Again. Please do not quote anything Allegiance posts on my threads. I want nothing to do with this man.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

There is no free thinking liberal. That is an oxymoron.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
There is no free thinking liberal. That is an oxymoron.
Not a lot of FREE thinking conservatives either...
Old 08-09-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
do not quote me or tal will have to block you too. don't do it
lol
Old 08-09-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

The Villages Daily Sun has done some lengthy and well done articles on the death penalty and the writer seems to have a quite liberal take on the death penalty. As do I. They have to make sure that they have the right person in jail which is not always easy given the circumstances in some communities and the very real racism that still exists in many areas. Which seems to have gotten a lot worse under the Presidency of Donald John Trump.

You see a lot of that racism here on the TOTV Political Forum as well as the hot headedness and acting on emotions. And people governed more by the Seven Deadly Sins than the Sermon on the Mount.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

What the political forum needs is a "one on one" sub forum.
So the mines bigger than yours members can duke it out.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
What the political forum needs is a "one on one" sub forum.
So the mines bigger than yours members can duke it out.
I do not come on here to argue with others. Most of the time I am trying to educate people about my massive 224 613 Project and get them involved with checking the resources of their home towns for survivors/victims of crimes. A worthwhile endeavor. Harassment, stalking, needling, and the like from seniors living in the Villages for doing this is quite an eye opener. I guess these people have reverted to the bullying they probably did in high school, junior high school and grade school.

I have put up with harassment from some posters for months.

What this Forum needs is a Moderator.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle
A worthwhile endeavor...

A worthwhile endeavor earns a WAGE. A person that earns a wage pays INCOME TAX to contribute to the betterment of this country...

What this forum needs is a break from your sorry a$$ excuses, get a Job loser!
Old 08-09-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do not come on here to argue with others. Most of the time I am trying to educate people about my massive 224 613 Project and get them involved with checking the resources of their home towns for survivors/victims of crimes. A worthwhile endeavor. Harassment, stalking, needling, and the like from seniors living in the Villages for doing this is quite an eye opener. I guess these people have reverted to the bullying they probably did in high school, junior high school and grade school.

I have put up with harassment from some posters for months.

Why don't you apply for the job of Moderator. Would be your 1st job since you were a dishwasher 40 years ago when you held that job for a day.

Tags
villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.