Working as Reporter at the Villages Daily Sun.

Old 08-09-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
There is no free thinking liberal. That is an oxymoron.
Actually a "free thinking" liberal in reality turns out to be a rigid conformist. They are as orthodox in their "religious" beliefs" as any fundamentalist.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Hey, how old is your Project TAL? Did you ever think that just maybe it's not worth a sh*t and that is why after giving it to a million people, that it's just garbage? Just a thought. I don't mean to be nasty, but maybe it's time to grow up and move on with your life and put that cr@p aside. Maybe that million people that you have already given your project 90201 to are just not interested or do not believe as you do.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Actually a "free thinking" liberal in reality turns out to be a rigid conformist. They are as orthodox in their "religious" beliefs" as any fundamentalist.
Hardly agree with that at all. I vote Republican, Democrat or Independent depending on how my very complex views mesh with a candidate's.

And over the 26.75 years I have been working on the 224 613 Project it is Republicans who have helped more than Democrats. And this seems to be going even stronger today than it has in the past. It does take some intelligence though to see what is going on and open-mindedness.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:29 PM
n/a

I see that Gary Corsair is no longer in Florida. I wish him well if he looks at TOTV which I sincerely doubt.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I see that Gary Corsair is no longer in Florida. I wish him well if he looks at TOTV which I sincerely doubt.
Gary went to North Carolina two years ago. Doing great.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:42 PM
n/a

Hope Boo Radley is loving that area if he is still around.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Hope Boo Radley is loving that area if he is still around.
Boo is doing well and finally got a microchip.

Tags
villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.