Working as Reporter at the Villages Daily Sun.

Working as Reporter at the Villages Daily Sun.

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 08-09-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

The Villages Daily Sun has done some lengthy and well done articles on the death penalty and the writer seems to have a quite liberal take on the death penalty. As do I. They have to make sure that they have the right person in jail which is not always easy given the circumstances in some communities and the very real racism that still exists in many areas. Which seems to have gotten a lot worse under the Presidency of Donald John Trump.

You see a lot of that racism here on the TOTV Political Forum as well as the hot headedness and acting on emotions. And people governed more by the Seven Deadly Sins than the Sermon on the Mount.

Old 08-09-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

What the political forum needs is a "one on one" sub forum.
So the mines bigger than yours members can duke it out.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2017, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
What the political forum needs is a "one on one" sub forum.
So the mines bigger than yours members can duke it out.
I do not come on here to argue with others. Most of the time I am trying to educate people about my massive 224 613 Project and get them involved with checking the resources of their home towns for survivors/victims of crimes. A worthwhile endeavor. Harassment, stalking, needling, and the like from seniors living in the Villages for doing this is quite an eye opener. I guess these people have reverted to the bullying they probably did in high school, junior high school and grade school.

I have put up with harassment from some posters for months.

What this Forum needs is a Moderator.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle
A worthwhile endeavor...

A worthwhile endeavor earns a WAGE. A person that earns a wage pays INCOME TAX to contribute to the betterment of this country...

What this forum needs is a break from your sorry a$$ excuses, get a Job loser!
Old 08-09-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do not come on here to argue with others. Most of the time I am trying to educate people about my massive 224 613 Project and get them involved with checking the resources of their home towns for survivors/victims of crimes. A worthwhile endeavor. Harassment, stalking, needling, and the like from seniors living in the Villages for doing this is quite an eye opener. I guess these people have reverted to the bullying they probably did in high school, junior high school and grade school.

I have put up with harassment from some posters for months.

Why don't you apply for the job of Moderator. Would be your 1st job since you were a dishwasher 40 years ago when you held that job for a day.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
There is no free thinking liberal. That is an oxymoron.
Actually a "free thinking" liberal in reality turns out to be a rigid conformist. They are as orthodox in their "religious" beliefs" as any fundamentalist.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Hey, how old is your Project TAL? Did you ever think that just maybe it's not worth a sh*t and that is why after giving it to a million people, that it's just garbage? Just a thought. I don't mean to be nasty, but maybe it's time to grow up and move on with your life and put that cr@p aside. Maybe that million people that you have already given your project 90201 to are just not interested or do not believe as you do.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually a "free thinking" liberal in reality turns out to be a rigid conformist. They are as orthodox in their "religious" beliefs" as any fundamentalist.
Hardly agree with that at all. I vote Republican, Democrat or Independent depending on how my very complex views mesh with a candidate's.

And over the 26.75 years I have been working on the 224 613 Project it is Republicans who have helped more than Democrats. And this seems to be going even stronger today than it has in the past. It does take some intelligence though to see what is going on and open-mindedness.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:29 PM
n/a

I see that Gary Corsair is no longer in Florida. I wish him well if he looks at TOTV which I sincerely doubt.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I see that Gary Corsair is no longer in Florida. I wish him well if he looks at TOTV which I sincerely doubt.
Gary went to North Carolina two years ago. Doing great.

Tags
villages