World Anti Bullying Forum.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:20 PM
n/a

Default If You See a Cyber Bully on the Regular Forum...

...who has wandered over from the Political Forum. COMPLAIN. We want people to think that the Villages is "America's Friendliest Hometown". A rabid bully online does not help that image at all.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:22 PM
n/a

Default World Anti Bullying Forum.

No campaign is necessary to combat the bully. Look him or her straight in the eye and defy them. They'll back down every time, no exceptions. Law enforcement is not the answer. One on one is the most effective. IMHO
Old 07-03-2017, 09:30 PM
n/a

Please continue to libel the totv so they have reason to ban you.The Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida
Old 07-03-2017, 09:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Please continue to libel the totv so they have reason to ban you.The Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-03-2017, 09:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Time to watch...

The BFG (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

Again?
Old 07-03-2017, 09:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do more research or

Get a job

Hmmm

Which shall I do
Old 07-03-2017, 09:44 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Old 07-03-2017, 09:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No campaign is necessary to combat the bully. Look him or her straight in the eye and defy them. They'll back down every time, no exceptions. Law enforcement is not the answer. One on one is the most effective. IMHO
Cyber bullies are a different creature as they are usually cowards and are anonymous. I am talking about ALLEGIANCE in my case who has been a persistent pest on the Political Message Board for months against me to the point of this becoming criminal harassment.

I do not want to take this to the police as this would create stress within my family. We should be able to solve this just by getting this person off of TOTV. I know many agree with me that this man Allegiance should be banned but for some reason the Moderator is still allowing this to happen even when it spills over onto the Regular Board.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Cyber bullies are a different creature as they are usually cowards and are anonymous.

All bully's are cowards. Animosity changes nothing. Use your wit to defeat them.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
All bully's are cowards. Animosity changes nothing. Use your wit to defeat them.

I should not need to. This has been going on for months. I should not have to take this on a Forum for Seniors. Maybe if we were talking about 12-18 year olds but we are talking about 55- 95 year olds who should have the wisdom and experience to know that this is not acceptable behavior.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
I should not need to. This has been going on for months. I should not have to take this on a Forum for Seniors. Maybe if we were talking about 12-18 year olds but we are talking about 55- 95 year olds who should have the wisdom and experience to know that this is not acceptable behavior.
Says the man that loves saying, " trump sucks Putins Dick "

And "a$$hole" and "scum" and other vulgarity at fellow villagers.

Nice guy
Old 07-03-2017, 09:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Says the man that loves saying, " trump sucks Putins Dick "

And "a$$hole" and "scum" and other vulgarity at fellow villagers.

Nice guy
People should look how many times I have actually said that and how many times Allegiance has attacked me repeatedly often dozens of times each day. Makes it very hard to enjoy TOTV with a person constantly baiting and teasing you. This is harassment.

I believe I said that about Putin and Trump. And the 1st Amendment gives me the right to say whatever I want almost against Presidents within the law. And I used the Meet the Parents baby often against people who tried to anger me and often did.

Allegiance's behavior is criminal harassment which should no longer be seen as acceptable. By anyone. Help get him removed from this Forum.
Old 07-03-2017, 10:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
People should look how many times I have actually said that and how many times Allegiance has attacked me repeatedly often dozens of times each day. Makes it very hard to enjoy TOTV with a person constantly baiting and teasing you. This is harassment.

I believe I said that about Putin and Trump. And the 1st Amendment gives me the right to say whatever I wan almost against Presidents within the law. And I used the Meet the Parents baby often against people who tried to anger me and often did.

Allegiance's behavior is criminal harassment which should no longer be seen as acceptable. By anyone.
I feel being called an ahole is criminal behavior, maybe the po-po will help me.

Crimes against seniors.... etc etc
Old 07-03-2017, 10:01 PM
n/a

Keep on researching

Tags
forum, world, bullying, anti

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.