World Anti Bullying Forum.

Old 07-03-2017, 10:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I feel being called an ahole is criminal behavior, maybe the po-po will help me.

Crimes against seniors.... etc etc
Mock all you want Allegiance.
Old 07-03-2017, 10:02 PM
n/a

You admittedly have had problems in many forums.

Ever wonder why?
Old 07-03-2017, 10:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Keep on researching
Please help me get this bully off of TOTV's Political Forum by getting him banned from TOTV. That's what neighbors do. Look out for one another. This man Allegiance is abusing the privilege of posting and has already been admonished numerous times by the Moderator. This should not be allowed to continue.
Old 07-03-2017, 10:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Please help me get this bully off of TOTV's Political Forum by getting him banned from TOTV. That's what neighbors do. Look out for one another. This man Allegiance is abusing the privilege of posting and has already been admonished numerous times by the Moderator. This should not be allowed to continue.
Yes please. Help. This young whippersnapper is harassing online a 78 year old senile person. Help
Old 07-03-2017, 10:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes please. Help. This young whippersnapper is harassing online a 78 year old senile person. Help
Right. Keep making fun of this Allegiance. Look at this man's posts against me over a period of time. Is this kind of obsession with me normal? Get this man off of TOTV.
Old 07-03-2017, 10:19 PM
n/a

God bless America The Villages Florida
Old 07-04-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
You admittedly have had problems in many forums.

Ever wonder why?
Is it true that he is banned from public libraries?
Old 07-04-2017, 01:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Is it true that he is banned from public libraries?
Who is banned from public libraries?? Get your facts straight.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:50 AM
n/a

Before the internet bullying was limited to friends and neighbors. Now, someone can display anti social behavior to the multitudes.
I wonder what Jesus would have thought about bullying. Open the Bible to chapter and verse?
Old 07-05-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Before the internet bullying was limited to friends and neighbors. Now, someone can display anti social behavior to the multitudes.
I wonder what Jesus would have thought about bullying. Open the Bible to chapter and verse?
His time was a particularly brutal one but he sure did preach the Golden Rule even if it seems looking backward about 1500 years ahead of its time.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't know...you'd have to ask Paul...the "Muhammad" of Christianity. Christianity is Paul. Creating a myth and running with it.

Tags
forum, world, bullying, anti

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.