World Opinion and Donald John Trump.

Old 07-04-2017, 04:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You're living in the past...in the 1950s, America was as you describe.

You've seen that in 3rd world countries. Not in European countries.

America is down to #25 in most things now...as the demographics changed...America changed.
B.S.! I didn't return stateside until just 8 years ago. You are comparing our education, or whatever you wish to use, NOT lifestyle. I have a dinner to leave for, or I would give you examples.
Gotta go.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're living in the past...in the 1950s, America was as you describe.

You've seen that in 3rd world countries. Not in European countries.

America is down to #25 in most things now...as the demographics changed...America changed.
I agree with MDLNB on this. My friends who are native Europeans and educated professionals are still to this day amazed at how we live in this country. We not only have much more than they do, but the fact that we can even consider retirement in our late 50's/early 60's is beyond their comprehension. We are still living much more comfortably here. I have stayed with friends in both England and France and can attest to that fact. My husband's cousins have visited relatives in Italy and my cousin's have visited relatives in Switzerland - same scenario.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:57 AM
n/a

Bad news travels faster than good news. the majority of news outlets, social media, etc focus on negative news because it captures ratings. Trump is right when he makes claim that CNN, et al create fake news.

In that same vein I am tired of Trump's preoccupation with his personal tweets. He needs to get over himself and focus his twwets on what his Administration is accomplishing.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-05-2017, 06:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bad news travels faster than good news. the majority of news outlets, social media, etc focus on negative news because it captures ratings. Trump is right when he makes claim that CNN, et al create fake news.

In that same vein I am tired of Trump's preoccupation with his personal tweets. He needs to get over himself and focus his twwets on what his Administration is accomplishing.

Personal Best Regards:
Again, please supply any example of fake news. Other than Fox, because there seems to be a conspiracy a week. You just say stuff because your idol says it.

Also, to your point....how quiet it has been with the President keeping his mouth shut.

He is the President...when he talks, fires someone, accuses someone of something, it is reported as he says or as he does. Then, if badly received, he and you, transform it to become fake news.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
INTERESTING

"CNN is considerably more trusted than President Donald Trump among Americans despite Trump's regular barrages of invective against the cable network, according to a new poll by Survey Monkey.

Fifty percent of Americans trust CNN more than Trump, and 43 percent have more trust in Trump. reported Axios."

Access Denied

Tags
important, week, john, trump, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.