WOW: Let's watch more TV or youtube.

Old 09-21-2016, 09:25 AM
n/a

Default WOW: Let's watch more TV or youtube.

I used to be constant MSNBC watcher, and sometimes CNN. The 3 majors (NBC, ABC, CBS) have gone completely off track regarding the truth. These LIBERAL stations are twisting, editing, and outright misrepresenting the public on the political issues of the day. Please put your credible brain to work, and watch as much as you can on FOX NEWS;
6:00a.m.-10:00a.m. Also: Bill O'Rielly, Megan Kelly and Hannity from 8:00- 11:00. This years election process has brought out the evil doer NETWORKS and has established their LIBERAL motives like never before. Why are they endorsing her, when they all know her 30 year well publicized history,- is beyond me.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:34 AM
n/a

Some of the Fox reporters are taking their share of shots at Trump as directed to do so by their owner and benefactor Murdoch!!!!
Old 09-21-2016, 09:59 AM
n/a

I try to watch all the major news networks, as well as the local ones. I make up my own mind about people, not allowing anyone else influence me. I am old enough and with enough world experience to be critical of anyone and do not allow someone else to BS me. I know that politicians lie, and I expect it. That's what they do. I know that Hillary has broken many laws governing the handling of classified information because I use do work for Rice and Powell handling ALL/ALL telecommunications, classified and unclassified. I had to know the laws and I had to make sure that anyone with access had the proper clearance to handle that level of classified information. SO, Hillary broke federal laws (felonies).
I watched her tell America that the video caused the Benghazi attack. It was proven later that she lied. I know that she is a liar.
I heard her testify on TV at congress and later found out from the FBI that she had been lying.
Fact, and checked: The Clintons stole thousands of dollars worth of Gov property when they left the White House (a felony) and paid some restitution. An admission of guilt.
Fact Checking the Clintons revealed that they have received $53 million for speaking engagements paid to them by the Clinton Foundation. I think there is something wrong with that.
Fact: Chelsea married the son of an ex-con that went to jail for a felony of stealing over a billion dollars. That worries me. She is also named on the Clinton Foundation. She gets paid by the Clinton Foundation.

Many facts are available on the Internet and can be fact checked. Just the above information without embellishing is enough to preclude me from voting for a Clinton.
Old 09-21-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I try to watch all the major news networks, as well as the local ones. I make up my own mind about people, not allowing anyone else influence me. I am old enough and with enough world experience to be critical of anyone and do not allow someone else to BS me. I know that politicians lie, and I expect it. That's what they do. I know that Hillary has broken many laws governing the handling of classified information because I use do work for Rice and Powell handling ALL/ALL telecommunications, classified and unclassified. I had to know the laws and I had to make sure that anyone with access had the proper clearance to handle that level of classified information. SO, Hillary broke federal laws (felonies).
I watched her tell America that the video caused the Benghazi attack. It was proven later that she lied. I know that she is a liar.
I heard her testify on TV at congress and later found out from the FBI that she had been lying.
Fact, and checked: The Clintons stole thousands of dollars worth of Gov property when they left the White House (a felony) and paid some restitution. An admission of guilt.
Fact Checking the Clintons revealed that they have received $53 million for speaking engagements paid to them by the Clinton Foundation. I think there is something wrong with that.
Fact: Chelsea married the son of an ex-con that went to jail for a felony of stealing over a billion dollars. That worries me. She is also named on the Clinton Foundation. She gets paid by the Clinton Foundation.

Many facts are available on the Internet and can be fact checked. Just the above information without embellishing is enough to preclude me from voting for a Clinton.
Well, there's your problem right there...it's all scripted, all BS. Take a look...

Proof that the news is scripted - YouTube

The same story, told the same way, at station after station, network after network...

Here's a whole list of them...all scripted.

all the newscasts are the same - YouTube

Pretty much everything you see on the TV is fake.

So, it's HARD not to be influenced.

But you'll vote for one of them anyway? Why? You KNOW they're lying to you...and you'll vote for them anyway? Why? Because you've ALSO been lied to, convincing you that ONLY "their guy" CAN win?

If we all STOPPED playing their sick game and simply voted for ANYONE who wasn't a D or an R, we'd be SO much better off. WE elect them with OUR vote. Stop giving the two party thieves your vote.

Do you have friends who constantly lie to you? Then WHY do you elect "leaders" who constantly lie to you?
Old 09-21-2016, 11:59 AM
n/a

You have to be able to filter the truth/facts from the opinion and guess work. If you are perceptive enough, you should be able to filter the BS from the Facts. I NEVER take a Hollywood flake seriously, period. Other than their memorizing lines and pretending for recordings, they are MOSTLY empty headed and goofy in real life. Nothing like their characters. All media tends to push commentary in guise of news. The only place you will get just the facts is from a Police Log or what they used to call the police blotter. Police reports allow only for facts. Court rooms want facts not opinion, from a police officer. It they want your professional opinion they will ask for it specifically. Speculation like you get from commentators is nothing more than a "what if."
Old 09-21-2016, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
I used to be constant MSNBC watcher, and sometimes CNN. The 3 majors (NBC, ABC, CBS) have gone completely off track regarding the truth. These LIBERAL stations are twisting, editing, and outright misrepresenting the public on the political issues of the day. Please put your credible brain to work, and watch as much as you can on FOX NEWS;
6:00a.m.-10:00a.m. Also: Bill O'Rielly, Megan Kelly and Hannity from 8:00- 11:00. This years election process has brought out the evil doer NETWORKS and has established their LIBERAL motives like never before. Why are they endorsing her, when they all know her 30 year well publicized history,- is beyond me.
I used to be a regular watcher of Fox and a big defender of them.

That was when they touted character as an important attribute and spoke directly to it.

I have noticed in the last months, that they could care less about the character of anyone. They endorse the largest single liar we have ever had in any election cycle. I realize that Clinton WHO I DO NOT AND CANNOT SUPPORT, stretched the truth also, but Trump is such a liar he does not even care, he just continues on in his mean spirited manner. He is the worse human being to ever run for office in my life time, at least on the national stage. Minor vetting can validate that fact.

Fox completely sold out because that is what they need to do.

I do not say they lie because I do not know but they package Clinton and totally and completely ignore Trumps fabrications which is about a daily event now.

I have let them know that they lost me as a watcher as a result....I am sure they do not care, but please, you insult when you tout Fox as you did.

I used to consistently defend them, but they are worse than the other now because it is obviously true their agenda and partisan message is all that counts and their candidate is now ranking in the depth of mud and mire yet they still support it.
Old 09-21-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
I used to be a regular watcher of Fox and a big defender of them.

That was when they touted character as an important attribute and spoke directly to it.

I have noticed in the last months, that they could care less about the character of anyone. They endorse the largest single liar we have ever had in any election cycle. I realize that Clinton WHO I DO NOT AND CANNOT SUPPORT, stretched the truth also, but Trump is such a liar he does not even care, he just continues on in his mean spirited manner. He is the worse human being to ever run for office in my life time, at least on the national stage. Minor vetting can validate that fact.

Fox completely sold out because that is what they need to do.

I do not say they lie because I do not know but they package Clinton and totally and completely ignore Trumps fabrications which is about a daily event now.

I have let them know that they lost me as a watcher as a result....I am sure they do not care, but please, you insult when you tout Fox as you did.

I used to consistently defend them, but they are worse than the other now because it is obviously true their agenda and partisan message is all that counts and their candidate is now ranking in the depth of mud and mire yet they still support it.
That's ok because FOX is the number one cable news network. I guess not everyone believes as you.

I bet you watch CNN (Clinton News network). A major donor to Hillary the liar.

Tags
watch, liberal, election, years, process

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.