Write your politicians to support libraries.

Old 11-24-2016, 08:52 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Write your politicians to support libraries.

Tell Politicians To Support Libraries - EveryLibrary

These are still some of the most important resources in our communities for practical information. Some are a lot better than others in this regard but they all need funding of some kind or another.
Old 11-24-2016, 10:34 AM
n/a

Default Re: Libraries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

These are still some of the most important resources in our communities for practical information. Some are a lot better than others in this regard but they all need funding of some kind or another.
Obviously, this is one of your interests. As to increasing funding of libraries. WHERE DO YOU SUGGEST THE MONEY COME FROM?

Cut funding for schools, cut funding for military, cut funding for roads, parks, social security, medicare, sunrail etc etc etc etc. Unless we choose to print money-QUANTITATIVE EASING, the only option is to cut other expenses or to increase taxes

FACTS I'VE FOUND SHOCKING. We hear over and over again that Obama added TEN TRILLION DOLLARS to the national debt. A trillion bucks while we throw the term around, the number is so huge we simply cannot put our minds around it.

Our press has deliberately misinformed us. We hear that China is our largest creditor. THE FACT is that we owe slightly more to the Japanese then to China. THE SHOCK is that TOGETHER Japan and China hold slightly less that 20% of our national debt. SOCIAL SECURITY HOLDS 42% OF THE NATIONAL DEBT. This is NUTS. We trusted our government to hold OUR MONEY and they spent it. Also, interesting, if you were to lend 45 years of your saved money to anyone would you accept that the BORROWER set the interest rate that they will pay?
Old 11-24-2016, 12:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obviously, this is one of your interests. As to increasing funding of libraries. WHERE DO YOU SUGGEST THE MONEY COME FROM?

Cut funding for schools, cut funding for military, cut funding for roads, parks, social security, medicare, sunrail etc etc etc etc. Unless we choose to print money-QUANTITATIVE EASING, the only option is to cut other expenses or to increase taxes

FACTS I'VE FOUND SHOCKING. We hear over and over again that Obama added TEN TRILLION DOLLARS to the national debt. A trillion bucks while we throw the term around, the number is so huge we simply cannot put our minds around it.

Our press has deliberately misinformed us. We hear that China is our largest creditor. THE FACT is that we owe slightly more to the Japanese then to China. THE SHOCK is that TOGETHER Japan and China hold slightly less that 20% of our national debt. SOCIAL SECURITY HOLDS 42% OF THE NATIONAL DEBT. This is NUTS. We trusted our government to hold OUR MONEY and they spent it. Also, interesting, if you were to lend 45 years of your saved money to anyone would you accept that the BORROWER set the interest rate that they will pay?
The military obviously. We do not need a HUGE Navy, Air Force, Army or whatever as long as we have nuclear arms. Bigger is not better.

This is Trump at his worst of adding to the military-industrial complex. He is playing with toy soldiers in other words. Maybe his military advisors will straighten him out. He does not seem to know much of anything about military history.
Old 11-24-2016, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
The military obviously. We do not need a HUGE Navy, Air Force, Army or whatever as long as we have nuclear arms. Bigger is not better.

This is Trump at his worst of adding to the military-industrial complex. He is playing with toy soldiers in other words. Maybe his military advisors will straighten him out. He does not seem to know much of anything about military history.
Tell me was it educational institutes or the military industrial complex working together that was responsible for rebuilding our military might which had been so badly depleted and winning us World War II. In fact from the inception of this nation it has been our military that has protected this nation.

We find again under Obama a badly depleted military planes, ships, etc and military personnel with very low morale owing to Obama's social lab experiments.

Our entire educational system is dangerous to our children's health
I finally understand why so many parents choose to home school their kids

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-24-2016, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tell me was it educational institutes or the military industrial complex working together that was responsible for rebuilding our military might which had been so badly depleted and winning us World War II. In fact from the inception of this nation it has been our military that has protected this nation.

We find again under Obama a badly depleted military planes, ships, etc and military personnel with very low morale owing to Obama's social lab experiments.

Personal Best Regards:
Republicans Won’t Stop Saying Our Military Is Weak | Foreign Policy

I have heard from the Republican politicians but what about what research brings up?
Old 11-24-2016, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Because the schools are full of minorities...they're the majority registering for school now. Parents don't want their kids exposed to them, their harmful influences.
Old 11-25-2016, 05:49 AM
n/a

Default Guns vis a vis Butter Argument

Quote:
Republicans Won’t Stop Saying Our Military Is Weak | Foreign Policy

I have heard from the Republican politicians but what about what research brings up?
Dear guest: sorry for some reason when I click onto your site it keeps saying script too busy...

However one of my relatives husband was high up in the military , recently retired, and while he to his credit did his due diligence did make it clear that the military suffered badly under Obama's stewardship.

Common sense would dictate that the military would not reveal just how badly depleted resources and manpower are because of tipping off to the enemy. You know like publishing when you are going to withdraw troops. etc.

a superior military is the best deterrent for war and we cannot afford to go cheap and that especially includes nuclear power.

We are always faced with the guns vis a vis butter argument. In my view what use are libraries if they bombed. so we need deterrents both foreign and domestic and we never should let our guard down

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-25-2016, 07:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear guest: sorry for some reason when I click onto your site it keeps saying script too busy...

However one of my relatives husband was high up in the military , recently retired, and while he to his credit did his due diligence did make it clear that the military suffered badly under Obama's stewardship.

Common sense would dictate that the military would not reveal just how badly depleted resources and manpower are because of tipping off to the enemy. You know like publishing when you are going to withdraw troops. etc.

a superior military is the best deterrent for war and we cannot afford to go cheap and that especially includes nuclear power.

We are always faced with the guns vis a vis butter argument. In my view what use are libraries if they bombed. so we need deterrents both foreign and domestic and we never should let our guard down

Personal Best Regards:
They get $600 billion...1/7th the whole federal budget...that's not enough?
Old 11-25-2016, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

I'd rather have a better equipped military. I think that our politicians have more important matters to concentrate on than vacant libraries. Kids would rather go on line for their information where they can get their information in minutes, rather than spend hours in the library flipping through paper books. But, national defense is far more important.
Old 11-25-2016, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
They get $600 billion...1/7th the whole federal budget...that's not enough?
Nope, it's not. At least, it's not when industry rips off the gov every chance it gets.

Being the world's police is expensive. And in order to keep from having to worry about invading forces we need to have the most superior military in the world.
Old 11-25-2016, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'd rather have a better equipped military. I think that our politicians have more important matters to concentrate on than vacant libraries. Kids would rather go on line for their information where they can get their information in minutes, rather than spend hours in the library flipping through paper books. But, national defense is far more important.
Defense? From whom? Made up Boogeymen?
Old 11-25-2016, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nope, it's not. At least, it's not when industry rips off the gov every chance it gets.

Being the world's police is expensive. And in order to keep from having to worry about invading forces we need to have the most superior military in the world.
Invading force? You think ships full of invaders are going to sail across the ocean and take over America? Really?

The INVASION already happened, it's still happening. Hispanics invaded us and won, they're 1/3 the population, they number 100 million, they're the MAJORITY from age 6 down. They did it by walking over the border and dropping a "citizen".

But you don't care about that...you're worried the Chinese or Russians, or Muslims will instead???

You're insane. And unfortunately, you get a vote.
Old 11-25-2016, 08:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Defense? From whom? Made up Boogeymen?
Come down off of that "legalized" dope haze you are on and learn something of the real world. Try traveling and living in other countries. You might wake up eventually.
Old 11-25-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Invading force? You think ships full of invaders are going to sail across the ocean and take over America? Really?

The INVASION already happened, it's still happening. Hispanics invaded us and won, they're 1/3 the population, they number 100 million, they're the MAJORITY from age 6 down. They did it by walking over the border and dropping a "citizen".

But you don't care about that...you're worried the Chinese or Russians, or Muslims will instead???

You're insane. And unfortunately, you get a vote.
Yes, I get a vote. And so do you, and no one stipulates that you can't be a racist bigot to qualify. And being an idiot does not preclude you either. Welcome to our Free America. Have you considered therapy for your paranoia?
Old 11-25-2016, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Come down off of that "legalized" dope haze you are on and learn something of the real world. Try traveling and living in other countries. You might wake up eventually.
I have...have you? What did you see? Masses preparing to invade?

So...you HAVE been to Mexico.

Tags
information, lot, support, libraries, politicians

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.