Campus newspaper editorial: 'Your [white] DNA is an abomination'

Old 11-30-2017, 09:14 PM
n/a

Default Campus newspaper editorial: 'Your [white] DNA is an abomination'

This is OK...but if a white person said this about blacks or Hispanics or Asians...they'd be ruined.

"A new opinion piece in a Texas State University student newspaper tells white students, “Your DNA is an Abomination.”"

“Whiteness will be over because we want it to be. And when it dies, there will be millions of cultural zombies aimlessly wandering across a vastly changed landscape. Ontologically speaking, white death will mean liberation for all… Until then, remember this: I hate you because you shouldn’t exist. You are both the dominant apparatus on the planet and the void in which all other cultures, upon meeting you, die.”

The demographics are changing...the culture is changing...they will be the majority...80% in 30 years. Things like this will only get worse.
Old 11-30-2017, 10:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This is OK...but if a white person said this about blacks or Hispanics or Asians...they'd be ruined.

"A new opinion piece in a Texas State University student newspaper tells white students, “Your DNA is an Abomination.”"

“Whiteness will be over because we want it to be. And when it dies, there will be millions of cultural zombies aimlessly wandering across a vastly changed landscape. Ontologically speaking, white death will mean liberation for all… Until then, remember this: I hate you because you shouldn’t exist. You are both the dominant apparatus on the planet and the void in which all other cultures, upon meeting you, die.”

The demographics are changing...the culture is changing...they will be the majority...80% in 30 years. Things like this will only get worse.
There is an update to this-- Racist student op-ed pulled after condemnation from university president
Old 11-30-2017, 10:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post

Sounds like one angry nigga Don. Why is that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2017, 10:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds like one angry nigga Don. Why is that ?

He probably read some of Don Baldwin's posts on Talk of the Villages or those like them in other sources.
Old 11-30-2017, 10:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
He probably read some of Don Baldwin's posts on Talk of the Villages or those like them in other sources.

Yep

Old 11-30-2017, 10:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
It made it to publishing...so the students agree with it...at least they agree on its being published. Why don't I and people like me get equal time? They would NEVER publish a "rant" against blacks or Hispanics or women. Why? It's NOT because you're right...you're not.

Quote:
Quote:
Yep

And he had NOTHING but rantings...no facts...no PROOF of his "equality"...because there is none. We're just supposed to accept it.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:14 AM
n/a

Quote:

If this were an isolated incident then it would not be newsworthy. However given Black Lives Matters, NFL protest, the push by radical left to remove statues and rewrite history, to the black college students demanding separate dorms, to college courses instructing students in anti-white hatred of past leaders, etc

Its apparent since the black community has gained wealth, leverage etc many radical blacks are bringing to fore their hatred of "the man" with an obvious "now its our turn" It better be stopped soon are this nation is going to crack in two

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-01-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Maybe thats why we're trying to colonize Space, To get away from the fusking nigders!
Old 12-01-2017, 06:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
If this were an isolated incident then it would not be newsworthy. However given Black Lives Matters, NFL protest, the push by radical left to remove statues and rewrite history, to the black college students demanding separate dorms, to college courses instructing students in anti-white hatred of past leaders, etc

Its apparent since the black community has gained wealth, leverage etc many radical blacks are bringing to fore their hatred of "the man" with an obvious "now its our turn" It better be stopped soon are this nation is going to crack in two

Personal Best Regards:
It'll only get worse as their numbers increase...it'll be REALLY bad when they're 80% of the population.

Quote:
Maybe thats why we're trying to colonize Space, To get away from the fusking nigders!
We're so stupid...we'll take them with us!
Old 12-01-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's also why we have gated communities with high home prices...to keep the n!@@ers out.

I LOVE the hypocrisy of the liberals here...who tout the greatness of the minorities...yet live here in the villages...as far from them as possible. You women...you crack me up!

Tags
white, dna, changing, newspaper, shouldn’t

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.