Yahoo TOTV update, Gene Coppola takes insurmountable lead!

Old 11-27-2017, 10:07 PM
n/a

Default Yahoo TOTV update, Gene Coppola takes insurmountable lead!

Since Tal has been eliminated from his own pool weeks ago and refuses to update, here it is...

The Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida
Old 11-27-2017, 10:13 PM
n/a

And who is Gene Coppola? Not the real person in Palm Harbor, Florida but probably Allegiance, affald, dirtbanker, or one of their online buddies.

A subtle form of CRIMINAL HARASSMENT which I hope that the authorities have noticed. Especially the MODERATOR in the REGULAR FORUM.

Why not congratulate Gene Coppola in the REGULAR FORUM, Allegiance.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
And who is Gene Coppola? Not the real person in Palm Harbor, Florida but probably Allegiance, affald, dirtbanker, or one of their online buddies.

A subtle form of CRIMINAL HARASSMENT which I hope that the authorities have noticed. Especially the MODERATOR in the REGULAR FORUM.

Why not congratulate Gene Coppola in the REGULAR FORUM, Allegiance.
Why not block me as you promised ....liar.

Stop saying my buddy Gene Coppola's name, it's part of his cease and desist order against you.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why not block me as you promised ....liar.

Stop saying my buddy Gene Coppola's name, it's part of his cease and desist order against you.
Recording.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Recording.
31502. You will be number one soon.
Old 11-28-2017, 12:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
31502. You will be number one soon.
Recording. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
Old 11-28-2017, 12:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Since Tal has been eliminated from his own pool weeks ago and refuses to update, here it is...

The Villages FloridaThe Villages Florida
Recording. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
Old 11-30-2017, 06:05 PM
n/a

Seven games this week with a point spread less than 3. Good week for a shakeup in the standings.

Go Redskins tonight
Old 11-30-2017, 08:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just a little reminder of the months of CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of me by Allegiance on Talk of the Villages.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just a little reminder of the months of CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of me by Allegiance on Talk of the Villages.
Even when I try to be civil, you have to show the filthy piece of SHlT you are.
Old 11-30-2017, 10:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Even when I try to be civil, you have to show the filthy piece of SHlT you are.
It is like you forgot months of treating me in a CRIMINAL way on this Political Board. I have not and will not. And I hope others will not forget nor forgive this CRIMINAL behavior. Just not prosecuted but still violates the CRIMINAL LAW of the State of Florida.

Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine
Old 12-01-2017, 02:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is like you forgot months of treating me in a CRIMINAL way on this Political Board. I have not and will not. And I hope others will not forget nor forgive this CRIMINAL behavior. Just not prosecuted but still violates the CRIMINAL LAW of the State of Florida.

Statutes & Constitution
:

Online Sunshine
You made the call, yet again. You continue to use that criminal terminology, you will get what you deserve. You lazy unemployed scum!
Old 12-01-2017, 07:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
You made the call, yet again. You continue to use that criminal terminology, you will get what you deserve. You lazy unemployed scum!
Recording. That sounds like a threat. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages

Statutes & Constitution
:

Online Sunshine

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Quote:
(c) “Credible threat” means a verbal or nonverbal threat, or a combination of the two, including threats delivered by electronic communication or implied by a pattern of conduct, which places the person who is the target of the threat in reasonable fear for his or her safety or the safety of his or her family members or individuals closely associated with the person, and which is made with the apparent ability to carry out the threat to cause such harm. It is not necessary to prove that the person making the threat had the intent to actually carry out the threat. The present incarceration of the person making the threat is not a bar to prosecution under this section.
Remember that I have no idea who this person Allegiance is. Just some extremely contemptible person who has been stalking me online on Talk of the Villages' Political Forum for months and making personal attacks on me and my parents. And now this sounds like a threat against me by an unknown person.

Tags
pool, update, weeks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.