Yeah our screen names are visible this morning!

Old 09-08-2015, 08:41 AM
n/a

Default Yeah our screen names are visible this morning!

Somebody making a change for the better? Or just an error?

I am even able to come back and edit like the other forums.

Is this a test?
Old 09-08-2015, 09:27 AM
n/a

We did an upgrade on the software last night and it caused this. We have turned off and are de-bugging. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
We did an upgrade on the software last night and it caused this. We have turned off and are de-bugging. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I think the political forum is useless without a way to know who said what with everyone called "guest". I only used it the first couple of days. It could still be separate, but I wish our screen names could be seen.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think the political forum is useless without a way to know who said what with everyone called "guest". I only used it the first couple of days. It could still be separate, but I wish our screen names could be seen.

I agree 100%. It's difficult to follow a discussion and half the time I think a certain few actually take both sides and argue with themselves.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
I agree 100%. It's difficult to follow a discussion and half the time I think a certain few actually take both sides and argue with themselves.
That's funny, and I think it's true. And the arguments they get into with themselves get quite heated. Actually, that might be a good reason to keep the Guest feature.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's funny, and I think it's true. And the arguments they get into with themselves get quite heated. Actually, that might be a good reason to keep the Guest feature.

Probably so. Maybe they could add a number,,,Guest1, etc and the numbers would stay with a poster just for that thread.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
I don't believe it to be an inconvenience. You have a great site, and do a fantastic service to the community. Thank you.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Old 09-08-2015, 12:00 PM
n/a

Hey, the "guest" feature is the only way I can get away with arguing with my spouse. Just kidding....
Old 09-08-2015, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey, the "guest" feature is the only way I can get away with arguing with my spouse. Just kidding....
and all too many with themselves!
Old 09-08-2015, 01:02 PM
n/a

If posters knew his/her name would be published, then it's all fair. If not, names should not be published.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:51 AM
n/a

Well, it should be fixed now
Old 09-10-2015, 05:25 AM
n/a

Thanks admin. You really do have a quality site/forum here in TV.

Tags
error, making, morning, names, screen, visible, yeah

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.