Puerto Rico and Mayor <--- Femo-Fascist disaster and idiot, respectively

Old 10-01-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Default Puerto Rico and Mayor <--- Femo-Fascist disaster and idiot, respectively

‘Inept’ Puerto Rican government ‘riddled with corruption’: CEO | New York Post

The Truth about Puerto Rico

Welfare island

Femo-Fascism
Old 10-01-2017, 09:41 AM
n/a

From what I understand, 60% of the gas stations are pumping gas, 50% of the stores are open and there is a massive amount of federally supplied water and other supplies sitting on the docks waiting for Puerto Rican agencies to pick it up and distribute it to their citizens.

I'd like to know who spent the time and money to have t-shirts printed up with "We Are Dying" silk-screened across the front. It would seem to me that there are higher priorities than that.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
From what I understand, 60% of the gas stations are pumping gas, 50% of the stores are open and there is a massive amount of federally supplied water and other supplies sitting on the docks waiting for Puerto Rican agencies to pick it up and distribute it to their citizens.

I'd like to know who spent the time and money to have t-shirts printed up with "We Are Dying" silk-screened across the front. It would seem to me that there are higher priorities than that.
That Femo-Fascist c*nt mayor's priority is to complain about her surrogate husband and capitalize on political opportunism, as opposed to getting jobs done.

Tags
mayor, rico, puerto

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.