trump has thrown the towel in

Old 08-13-2016, 02:52 PM
n/a

Default trump has thrown the towel in

He has his vacation planned after November, good riddance. Don't let the door hit you in the ***.
Old 08-13-2016, 02:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
He has his vacation planned after November, good riddance. Don't let the door hit you in the ***.
The sane people will have said "your fired".
Old 08-13-2016, 03:04 PM
n/a

This person has been playing a con on our country.

I actually feel for those who got caught up in this. How they believe a man with a long long history of lying and overstating, a man with zero plans...and when he offers plans the only people who agree with him are on his payroll...how they have been manipulated is bizarre.

I feel sorry for them. As a long time GOPer, I think he has seriously damaged the party, and the electoral system itself.

He is an idiot and I suppose he sees an audience out there for whatever media hype he has in mind.

Almost everything this man says is a lie, or part of a grade school conspiracy.
Old 08-13-2016, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:

I actually feel for those who got caught up in this. How they believe a man with a long long history of lying and overstating, a man with zero plans...and when he offers plans the only people who agree with him are on his payroll...how they have been manipulated is bizarre.

I feel sorry for them. As a long time GOPer, I think he has seriously damaged the party, and the electoral system itself.

He is an idiot and I suppose he sees an audience out there for whatever media hype he has in mind.

21 Trillion in debt and growing like crazy, and you want to elect another dishonest corrupt Democrat named Hillary.
Who do you think she has on her payroll.
Old 08-13-2016, 03:18 PM
n/a

Quote:

As a long time Democrat, I couldn't be happier.
Old 08-13-2016, 03:19 PM
n/a

The excellent news is that with the election settled we can all turn our attention to more pleasant things . No need to get heated about either candidate . It`s clearly over .

See you all in January when we can start bashing President Clinton2 and the new Congress .
Until then Cheers everyone !
Old 08-13-2016, 03:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
21 Trillion in debt and growing like crazy, and you want to elect another dishonest corrupt Democrat named Hillary.
Have you read his economic plans, such as they are ?

Have you read economic experts thoughts on his plans, both conservative and liberal ?

Your post tells me you have not.

Please do not get caught up in his histrionics. He is lying totally.

I cannot stand Clinton, and will never ever vote for her. Trump, however, is much much worse, and I will never vote AGAINST someone...I prefer voting for my country.

This cycle, I will sit out the Presidential and vote GOP in the down races.
Old 08-14-2016, 06:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump will borrow like mad too. No matter who gets elected, we're bankrupt. We have no social commonality to hold us together. Minorities are becoming the majority. The country is done.

Quote:
The excellent news is that with the election settled we can all turn our attention to more pleasant things . No need to get heated about either candidate . It`s clearly over .

See you all in January when we can start bashing President Clinton2 and the new Congress .
Until then Cheers everyone !
It's BEEN over...as long as it's a D or R, it's over, 4 more years of corruption.

Quote:
Have you read his economic plans, such as they are ?

Have you read economic experts thoughts on his plans, both conservative and liberal ?

Your post tells me you have not.

Please do not get caught up in his histrionics. He is lying totally.

I cannot stand Clinton, and will never ever vote for her. Trump, however, is much much worse, and I will never vote AGAINST someone...I prefer voting for my country.

This cycle, I will sit out the Presidential and vote GOP in the down races
That's a funny line...economic "experts"...who NEVER see anything coming.

You're a fool..there ARE other choices. Vote 3rd party...it's really our ONLY chance for survival. Perot told you the good jobs would go away...and they did. Don't keep making the same mistake...vote FOR your country, anyone but a corrupt D or R.
Old 08-14-2016, 07:24 AM
n/a

Wow, almost all of the past posts in this thread from the same OP. It appears that someone is scared of Hillary losing. Hopefully, she will either be in jail or drop dead before the election.

Tags
riddance, good, door, hit, november

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.